Page 628 of 985 FirstFirst ... 128528578618624625626627628629630631632638678728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 14769
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Farm Country Stood by Trump. But the Shutdown Is Pushing It to Breaking Point.

12 Billion dollar bailout so they don't have to feel the pain his tarrifs are causing. Then some payments start getting halted because everyone agrees on border security, but only Trump wants this useless WALL.
    As much as I don't want to kick people trying to earn a living while they're down, but it's hard to feel sorry for farmers who were warned about the perils of dealing with an amoral grifter like Trump who would stiff them the first chance he got, something he's done to scores of people for decades, now he's shafting an entire country. Meanwhile....

America is being ruled by Fox & Friends because Trump is ‘afraid’ to defy them: Texas Democrat

Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-TX) told CNN’s John Berman on Friday that the only reason the federal government is still shut down is because President Donald Trump is afraid that the hosts of “Fox & Friends” will say mean things about him.

Escobar pointed out that there was a deal to reopen the government that passed by an overwhelmingly bipartisan majority in the Senate in late December. After Trump watched scathing criticism of the bill on “Fox & Friends,” however, he backed off his pledge to sign it.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I'd call that a combination of ignorant skanks who'll say and do anything to feel up a celebrity, and defiant black women who believe the demonic, white controlled media is out to destroy a proud black man like R.Kelly, even though it's been proven he's an unrepentant scumbag.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'd call that a combination of ignorant skanks who'll say and do anything to feel up a celebrity, and defiant black women who believe the demonic, white controlled media is out to destroy a proud black man like R.Kelly, even though it's been proven he's an unrepentant scumbag.
    I don't think its a racial thing. People send love letters to murders and rapists and all kinds of criminals in prison all the time. They are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    I don't think its a racial thing. People send love letters to murders and rapists and all kinds of criminals in prison all the time. They are crazy.
    I beg to differ. There IS a racial component, I've actually overheard black women slamming the media for trying railroad R.Kelly and send him to prison because whites can't handle how he's such a successful black superstar and other assorted nonsense.

I beg to differ. There IS a racial component, I've actually overheard black women slamming the media for trying railroad R.Kelly and send him to prison because whites can't handle how he's such a successful black superstar and other assorted nonsense.
    They do realize that "Surviving R. Kelly" was made by a black woman?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Does no one remember Boondocks at all. This **** was talked about about a decade ago!

Also, speaking of terrible people...

183 House Republicans just voted against resuming food safety inspection

Also, WBE, too bad you did that update on Matt Gaetz yesterday, because guess what? He just shoved his foot back into his mouth already:

Rep. Matt Gaetz has some reservations: "I don’t want the next national emergency to be that some Democrat president says we have to build transgender bathrooms in every elementary school in America"
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 01-11-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Mighty Member

Perhaps I'm reading this wrong, so that means he's all too willing to make himself a possible, if not probable pariah in his community and in his religion for the sake of maintaining a cushy lifestyle. Yeah, that's the Republican mindset of greed and privilege all over.
    Self-interest is human, for better or worse.

Well, that would be a bigoted s***muffin using a straw man argument if I've ever seen one.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Self-interest is human, for better or worse.
    So is empathy, though.

Wondering what made Republicans lose their natural empathy.

Hillary was right!

Why, why, why would any company do something that stupid.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Well, that would be a bigoted s***muffin using a straw man argument if I've ever seen one.
    It is always telling about them when they go there in these arguments. So we are in the longest Government shutdown ever tomorrow, over a useless wall. 800k people not getting paychecks today, people literally cutting down trees and shitting in the trails in national parks...

But, we worried about the next Democratic president trying to declare an emergency on a bathroom? The LGBT that much on his mind?

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Why, why, why would any company do something that stupid.
    Same reason Twitter keeps lying to me when they e-mail me to tell me they checked the tweets I reported and found nothing wrong with them, even though they clearly were in violation of their TOS: They are greedy and let bad algorithms do the work human beings would do better.

Hillary was right!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    So is empathy, though.

Wondering what made Republicans lose their natural empathy.
    I think it’s not a stretch to say that there’s plenty of people out there who think that empathy, sensitivity, or what-have-you makes one an “easy mark” or - more blatantly - “easy prey”.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    I think it’s not a stretch to say that there’s plenty of people out there who think that empathy, sensitivity, or what-have-you makes one an “easy mark” or - more blatantly - “easy prey”.
    And the vast majority of those probably self-identify as "Christians".

Hillary was right!