Page 663 of 985 FirstFirst ... 163563613653659660661662663664665666667673713763 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 14769
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Now THIS is some crazy ass ****:

Turkish Prosecutors Seek Arrest of the Knicks’ Enes Kanter

Turkish prosecutors are seeking an international arrest warrant for Knicks center Enes Kanter, accusing him of membership in a terrorist organization.

The Sabah newspaper said the Istanbul chief prosecutor’s office had also prepared an extradition request for Kanter, a Turkish citizen who has been a vocal critic of Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the country’s president. Officials at the prosecutor’s office could not be reached by The Associated Press for comment.

Kanter, who did not travel with the Knicks this week for their game in London after saying he feared he might be killed there over his opposition to Erdogan, responded on Twitter that the Turkish government could not present “any single piece of evidence of my wrongdoing.”

“I don’t even have a parking ticket in the U.S.,” he wrote Wednesday. In a subsequent tweet, he posted an image of himself dunking and wrote, “The only thing I terrorize is the rim.”
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Trump administration separated thousands more migrants than previously known

A reminder of why letting Trump/Pense/Whichever 'Modern Republican' stay in the WH in 2020 is unacceptable.
    And a reminder why REAL over sight is so necessary. Stop letting them skate by like they have since the election with no real inquiries and questions

Team Mueller Update:

One of the Russians involved was a client of ... RUDY! Who's shocked!?

Manafort Worked With Russian-Ukrainian On Peace Plan Before -- And Long After -- Criminal Charges. Manafort couldn't help himself after getting caught and pleading guilty, he went right back to breaking the law.

Mueller dropped an intriguing hint about where the Russia probe is headed in a new court filing. Why was Trump hanging out with Manafort at the airport Oleg Deripaska's plane was at for less then 24 hours?

Rudy is also now going, "My Campaign Colluded, But I Didn't Know!"
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Team Mueller Update:

Manafort Worked With Russian-Ukrainian On Peace Plan Before -- And Long After -- Criminal Charges. Manafort couldn't help himself after getting caught and pleading guilty, he went right back to breaking the law.

Mueller dropped an intriguing hint about where the Russia probe is headed in a new court filing. Why was Trump hanging out with Manafort at the airport Oleg Deripaska's plane was at for less then 24 hours?

Talk about the gang that can't shoot straight. These clowns could **** up a good wet dream. Hollywood's best screenwriters couldn't cook up an insanely outlandish story like the Trump Presidency.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Talk about the gang that can't shoot straight. These clowns could **** up a good wet dream. Hollywood's best screenwriters couldn't cook up an insanely outlandish story like the Trump Presidency.
    At least storm troopers blew up a sand crawler, amirght?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Trump Hits Back at Pelosi, Threatening Her Trip Abroad Over the State of the Union

WASHINGTON — President Trump retaliated on Thursday against Speaker Nancy Pelosi for threatening to cancel his planned State of the Union address on Jan. 29, writing in a letter that he, in turn, was postponing her planned trip abroad, calling it a “public relations event.”

“I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan has been postponed,” Mr. Trump wrote. “We will reschedule this seven day excursion when the shutdown is over.”

Presumably, the president is refusing to provide military transport that is traditionally provided to the House speaker or congressional delegations. In the letter, tinged with sarcasm, he wrote that she could still take the trip if she chose to fly commercial.

He wrote: “It would be better if you were in Washington, negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the shutdown.”
    Sheesh.....
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

That story's about to get a lot more traction... Pelosi's staff informed the media about the trip off the record, and cited national security concerns as the reason to not report it. They were going to keep mum about it...

Until Donnie Pumpkinhead just jeopardized national security by blurting it out because he's throwing a f***ing temper tantrum.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

After serving only two weeks in the House minority, GOP Congressman Tom Marino of Pennsylvania has decided to resign. That will trigger a special election that the Democrat he defeated back in November, Chris Carney, is going to be favored to win.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    After serving only two weeks in the House minority, GOP Congressman Tom Marino of Pennsylvania has decided to resign. That will trigger a special election that the Democrat he defeated back in November, Chris Carney, is going to be favored to win.
    Won't be surprised if more comes out. What was the point if he was going to take a private sector job?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Team Mueller Update:

Scuse my language but day after day, week after week, month after month, of this **** and all I'm left with is, maybe, possibly, American society got together- without me and changed the definition of what lecherous, TREASONOUS muthafuckas are!
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    That story's about to get a lot more traction... Pelosi's staff informed the media about the trip off the record, and cited national security concerns as the reason to not report it. They were going to keep mum about it...

Until Donnie Pumpkinhead just jeopardized national security by blurting it out because he's throwing a f***ing temper tantrum.
    It began.

Some congressmen are asking for Trump's resignation.

And none are Ds ... so far ...

He just outed the 3rd in line going on a protected trip.

Our biggest security risk is him.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Scuse my language but day after day, week after week, month after month, of this **** and all I'm left with is, maybe, possibly, American society got together- without me and changed the definition of what lecherous, TREASONOUS muthafuckas are!
    LOL!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-17-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Astonishing Member

Wow. Even Rasmussen's polling has Obama with a higher approval rating than trump.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_jan17

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Wow. Even Rasmussen's polling has Obama with a higher approval rating than trump.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_jan17
    To show how out of whack Rasmussen is, 538 and Real Clear have never had Trump polling over 50%. So subtract 10% from anything they have.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

I'm old enough when posters on this thread unironically posted articles from "Sputnik." Oh wait, that was this week.

Today, this bit of news breaks:

Facebook Nixes Over 300 Fake News Pages Linked to Russia’s Sputnik News Agency

THREE HUNDRED!

Facebook says the pages presented themselves as independent news pages that posted articles on topics such as politics, weather, and economics. But the pages have been linked to employees of Sputnik, a state-run news agency based in Moscow, and frequently posted on anti-NATO sentiment, protest movements, and anti-corruption. Almost 800,000 people followed the pages, and they advertised 190 events over four years. Facebook also removed 107 Facebook pages, groups, and accounts, as well as 41 Instagram accounts, for engaging in “coordinated inauthentic behavior as part of a network that originated in Russia and operated in Ukraine.”
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Oh my God. The three cops that were accused of covering up for the ass Vandyke got acquitted. Damn judge was connected to two of them.

The Latest: Laquan McDonald relative dismayed by acquittal