https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/local...uct/ar-AAAsKSQ

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas ISD Deputy Superintendent Israel Cordero has resigned from his post following allegations of employee misconduct, according to the district. Sources tell CBS 11 that Cordero is facing allegations of sexual harassment.

The district confirmed Cordero submitted his letter of resignation after he was placed on administrative leave on Wednesday amid the employee misconduct allegations.

In his letter, Cordero said his resignation will be effective on December 15 in order to pursue other opportunities.

I have decided to resign effective December 15 to pursue other career opportunities and to work on my dissertation. I am extremely proud of my 21 years with the Dallas ISD and regret beyond words to make this decision. I will carry with me fond memories of working with the district’s talented employees,” Cordero said.

Oh and then there is this-

https://www.yourbasin.com/news/texas...oks/1464429037

LUBBOCK, Texas (KLBK) - The Texas Board of Education recently voted on a number of potential changes to be made to U.S. history and social studies curriculum.

As it currently stands, teachers will not be required to teach students about certain political and public figures, such as Hillary Clinton, who was the first female presidential candidate, as well as Helen Keller, who was deaf, blind and graduated from college and later became an activist.

But, the question remains: Is it possible to rewrite history?

"We feel that the state board of education has taken a wrong vote on this issue, especially because it's saying that teachers don't have to teach very important political figures such as Hilary Clinton and Helen Keller," said Clinton Gill with the Texas State Teachers Association. "These are women that have made a historical impact not only on the United States, but also on females that are growing up. So we feel that teachers should be required to teach them as a part of the history, just like they do for their male counterparts. It's very important for young ladies to have a role model that they can look up to and learn about them all throughout their high school, middle school and elementary schooling."

The board also made decisions to keep references of "Judeo-Christian" values, as well as to reinsert Moses as a Biblical figure of influence.