Page 932 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 432832882922928929930931932933934935936942982 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 14999

Mighty Member

Ha, I feel like people on the right believe that since Trump's hand-picked and totally in-the-pocket-of-Trump AG said it's all good, we are supposed to all now say, okay, all your shitty president-ing since Jan 2017 is now good president-ing.

The possible/probably collusion was not what made him a bad president. That was just the funny part to watch while the bad president-ing was going on.

He's still a terrible president.

Well, Avenatti is in big doo doo now.

Trump got his distraction.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It's no secret that being President ages the hell out of the office holder because of the day to day stress associated with the job which, at times, can be considerable. Barack Obama, for example, three years younger than me (I'm 60) looked almost ten years older when he left office. Sure, it was a legitimate worry that Trump, overweight, possessed of poor dietary habits and religiously adverse to exercise (save for playing golf) might not make it to 2020 before some sort of health problem struck him down, but, he's still kicking. Don't get me wrong, I hate Trump with a passion, but nowhere near enough to wish him to drop dead, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Perhaps he's too damn stubborn (or ignorant) to let the stress get to him, or, vindictive bastard that he is, Trump just refuses to give the world the satisfaction of keeling over before his time in office is done. That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
    All of us are aging for him.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    trump: it's not true. i never said it, even when i did say it.
    He literally said that one too.

Team Mueller update (yes, they provided one):

Reminder that 3 weeks ago, they told the DOJ it was up to Congress and DOJ to determine obstruction of justice. They would make no recommendations, just provide evidence.

So don't get too happy or sad just yet.

The current AG upholds the Nixon-era policy of "If the POTUS does it, it's not illegal." We know how that went with Clinton and Nixon. We really need to see the report to find out.

I find it kind of sad but also hilarious that the initial summary from the pro-Trump AG basically says these "misteps" were due to errors and general stupidity.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-25-2019 at 11:39 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I mean were shitting on safe spaces but their designed for mental health issues. If it even works once then its done its job.
    "Triggers" are also a concern of mental health. I think maybe you've spotted a pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if i want to ignore trump, i have my switch and some cadbury eggs.
    Chocolate covered marshmallow eggs are more my jam.

It looks bad on the dems part when you look at who was involved. Especially considering it was Obama who ordered the investigation into the Trump campaign. Could you imagine if Bush would have done that to Obama? 30 million dollars, 500 search warrants, financial disclosures or whatever its called, 2 years, 14 of the 17 investigators were democrats with ties to Clinton, the list goes on. If Americans didnt have such a short memory this would probably cost them the 2020 election.

It should be put to rest. It is time to heal, people.
    Last edited by Jackmando7; 03-25-2019 at 12:08 PM.
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Realistically immaterial of what side your on America needs these things.

1. Some kind of Universal Healthcare scheme. People shouldn't have to decide between eating or dying. Insurance can only cover so much and is very much a gamed system as anyone who had tried to claim car insurance can attest. This can also aid in reducing mass shootings since a chunk of them are commited by the mentally ill who have no way to gain aid.

2. Higher taxation on the rich and corporations. Its not rocket science, if your scraping by then you should pay less, if your rolling in it you pay more.

3. Use said taxation on infastructure.

4. Various green bills, if you guys think the latin americans fleeing warlords etc are bad wait till areas of Africa cant sustain life.

5. Some kind of gun control. When your hitting the US numbers you need to ackowledge theirs an issue.

6.Regulations are required again since Trump shattered many for no real reason. Regulate more infact.

7. Make sure Roe vs Wade and LGBTQ is in the constitution.

8. Remove the Electoral college and renovate the way the voting system works. Swing states shouldnt exist.

The issue unfortunately is that only the Left seem to be interested in these things. The right dont particularly care for gun control, abortion and climate change and have very mixed feelings about everything else.
    And hereís your issue.

2. One side doesnít want to tax the rich

5. One side wants zero gun control

7. One side only wants a constitutional amendment that would invalidate Roe v Wade and doesnít care about LGBTQ

8. One side will never agree to removing the EC

Itís not about one side doesnít care about those things. Itís that one side thinks you are dead wrong on those things and will actively vote against you in it

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    It is time to heal, people.
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha whoops. That ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    It looks bad on the dems part when you look at who was involved. Especially considering it was Obama who ordered the investigation into the Trump campaign. Could you imagine if Bush would have done that to Obama? 30 million dollars, 500 search warrants, financial disclosures or whatever its called, 2 years, 14 of the 17 investigators were democrats with ties to Clinton, the list goes on. If Americans didnt have such a short memory this would probably cost them the 2020 election.

It should be put to rest. It is time to heal, people.
    There are still elected officials pushing to investigate Clinton's Emails, and as was pointed out - Barr was appointed so he could do just what he did.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha whoops. That ain't happening.
    Hold my hand and let’s heal

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    2. One side doesn’t want to tax the rich
    There may be much broader resistance to raising taxes on the wealthy on the right, but the Democratic Party is no so enamored of it either.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    because he had embroiled us in a perpetual war. it's hard to eject a war time president.
    Also because you had massive media manipulation via the "Swiftboat Veterans for Truth" and the purposely leaked "fake news" bit about Bush's National Guard time, that made the faithful believe that all the bad things about Bush were fake news.

The playbook is not new. And it only works for the GOP.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!