Page 432 of 985 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532932 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 14769
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    People like you are the real poison killing this country.
    I'm not sure that posting cynical pessimism on a comic book message board beats out the Trump administration, GOP and far right in terms of things hurting the country, but maybe I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    I'm not sure that posting cynical pessimism on a comic book message board beats out the Trump administration, GOP and far right in terms of things hurting the country, but maybe I could be wrong.
    It's the general attitude of cynical pessimism that encourage people to never vote or to sit out random elections.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    It's the general attitude of cynical pessimism that encourage people to never vote or to sit out random elections.
    Sorry, all 25 of you who post here regularly: go vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    It depends on how important you view foreign policy. Trump is already doing everything the far right wants on the home front, while destroying any alliances and agreements he can on the foreign front. Pence will keep doing the former, but might tone down the latter.

Pence, I am certain, would have kept up the Iran deal as long as it was certified they were keeping up their end, and I doubt he would have pulled out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (although there would have been some renegotiation) and wouldn't have been as tariff happy.
    Especially with a check on his administration being exercised with the House of Representatives being in Democratic control, I'd say that effectively would handicap Pence's domestic policy issues, of which there are far more than Trump. Meanwhile, Trump's atrocious foreign policy would be reigned in by a guy with a more level head when it comes to that stuff.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Mueller is indicting Corsi and Stone for lying to the FBI and perjury under the Grand Jury.

Apparently, the indictments are linked to a "Trump family member" taking a plea deal.

Who saved their skin!? Jared!?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Mueller is indicting Corsi and Stone for lying to the FBI and perjury under the Grand Jury.

Apparently, the indictments are linked to a "Trump family member" taking a plea deal.

Who saved their skin!? Jared!?
    Probably. Don Junior has demonstrated a level of arrogance nearly on par with dear old dad, meaning he'd never cop a plea, and might even brush it all off like so much dandruff.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I like how the guy in the blue suit and red bowtie at the top right is just stone face. LOL. At least one of them is taking this seriously.
    At least there is another one that is giving the one finger salute in the first row. That at least is an understandable prank.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I spy with my little eye a brat giving the white power sign in the first row. Even if you say they were doing what they were told by the camera man, what's that teen's excuse?

That one kid I noticed in the picture has spoken out. http://www.towleroad.com/2018/11/jor...gL_qZQwF_0G26g

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Sorry, all 25 of you who post here regularly: go vote.
    While hundreds of thousands more across the country sit on their ass and complain while not even doing the bare minimum of voting. Its a self fulfilling prophesy

Mighty Member

If Hillary 4.0, Biden, Kamala and Beto are the democratic contenders for 2020, it's gonna be a real polite primary season.

Mighty Member

Got vote, bros.
    Last edited by ZombieHavoc; 11-13-2018 at 01:42 PM.

I like how the guy in the blue suit and red bowtie at the top right is just stone face. LOL. At least one of them is taking this seriously.
    Couldn't hear it, was at the gym, but I believe he was interviewed by NBC today.

edit: oops cbs and already posted.
    Last edited by Kusanagi; 11-13-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

TBH I blame making apathy/not caring the cool thing and the trend to belittle caring about stuff at every opportunity. It's spread to the point where no one feels compelled to really do anything other than lip service, except for the mad ones who get a gun/bomb and decide to air their grievances publically.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Read an interview with him online. He has been bullied by all the nazi kids at his school for years. He is the only one who refused to do a nazi or White Power gesture in this pic. I hope they let him live.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!