Page 152 of 985 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Isn't that the same Sen. Feinstein that pretend-Democrats on this forum try to convince the actual Democrats that she deserves the heave-ho?

Ain't that somethin' that she's baller in the clutch?
    If this is an incident from high school like I am reading elsewhere I doubt much will come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    If this is an incident from high school like I am reading elsewhere I doubt much will come out of it.
    He apparently fathered a child out of wed-lock, with a minor, fairly recently.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    He apparently fathered a child out of wed-lock, with a minor, fairly recently.
    Wow, is there any proof to this yet or just an accusation? If this pans out then I would think not even this republican senate would approve him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Wow, is there any proof to this yet or just an accusation? If this pans out then I would think not even this republican senate would approve him.
    Don't know yet as that is only one source.

I wouldn't get too excited personally but if it even smells like the Roy Moore thing, he's toast.

The vote got delayed another week again so it must be more than 2 HS sweet hearts knocking boots.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Niffleheim

100% AGREE. Democrats have been teasing and over-acting all through the confirmation hearing and they have nothing to show for it.

Team Mueller update:

Manafort trial 2 has been delayed at least 1 day per joint request.

Trial #1 mistrials have been delayed 24 hours, too

Negotiations for a plea deal have resumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I saw most of it and found it disheartening myself. Almost 5 years later and the water is still too dangerous to drink for many residents in Flint? One parent told the TV audience that she drives her kids down to East Detroit once a week so they can take a shower.
    Think over every time CNN or MSNBC have had Michael Avenatti on or ran yet another piece on "Crazy Stuff Rudy Is Saying Today..." Now, think about if they had ran a piece on Michigan one out of ever four times they did so.

While I know that the Moore episode was a part of a week focusing on the upcoming elections, it was still good to see the focus on Michigan.

Hopefully, that doesn't fall by the wayside after the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner!!!
    Can't help it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    100% AGREE. Democrats have been teasing and over-acting all through the confirmation hearing and they have nothing to show for it.
    Well, the whole confirmation is a foregone conclusion. What you've seen from Democrats has essentially just been voicing their protest.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Well, the whole confirmation is a foregone conclusion. What you've seen from Democrats has essentially just been voicing their protest.
    Do you really think that the other Justices on the Supreme Court would welcome someone who may have ethical if not criminal liabilities?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Don't know yet as that is only one source.

I wouldn't get too excited personally but if it even smells like the Roy Moore thing, he's toast.

The vote got delayed another week again so it must be more than 2 HS sweet hearts knocking boots.
    What's the one source?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

The details don't seem that bad.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...dential-letter

A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The details don't seem that bad.
    From your own quote of the article:

According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room.
    I guess the fact that she got away makes the fact that the two boys 'locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened' not that bad. I mean, it's not like they raped her, right? Just held her hostage and made her AFRAID that they WERE going to rape her.

Just boys being boys, right? Nothing to see here...

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Do you really think that the other Justices on the Supreme Court would welcome someone who may have ethical if not criminal liabilities?
    They did for Clarence Thomas.

(BTW, what's happened to all the avatars?)