Page 197 of 985 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 14769
    BANNED

The highest court in the land will have Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanuagh as justices.
    What is that saying about us?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The same trick can only work so many times before it fails.
    Hasn't failed them yet. Republicans have been playing the long game to outsmart Democrats for years, pulling all sorts of dirty tricks to stay in power. Hell, Turtle Boy probably knew from jump street that Kavanaugh was a scumbag and, like Batman, quickly cooked up a contingency plan to get past all that messiness so Trump's pick could be confirmed. This is why Dems need to stop bringing knives to gunfights and get down in the mud like the GOP has.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I kinda want to read that book.

The fact that the book is an Amazon bestseller is proof that there will never ever be any semblance of a unified united states of america.
    Of course, right wingnuts are known to buy copies of their own book in large quantities to place them on the bestsellers list, to then give them away or sell them at their events. And some have been caught illegally using campaign donations to do that.

I think my new nickname for Republicans is going to be "illegals."
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Hasn't failed them yet. Republicans have been playing the long game to outsmart Democrats for years, pulling all sorts of dirty tricks to stay in power. Hell, Turtle Boy probably knew from jump street that Kavanaugh was a scumbag and, like Batman, quickly cooked up a contingency plan to get past all that messiness so Trump's pick could be confirmed. This is why Dems need to stop bringing knives to gunfights and get down in the mud like the GOP has.
    It’s amazing the Dems haven’t learn this yet.

You guys are really optimistic.

I pesonally think BK will be rammed through regardless and people will move on.

With all this metoo stuff that hasn't really resulted in very much punishment in the celeb world, the acting president being a predator, and the general "who cares" from so many when it comes to sexual assault (including woman!)... i just see this blowing over like usual.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    The highest court in the land will have Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanuagh as justices.
    We really need to quit slacking off and start impeaching these f***ers.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

It seems Trump was not content to simply attack Michael Avenatti on Twitter and be sated for the day. Speaking at the White House, he gave his opinion that women all over the world are producing fake claims of assault, but then giving a backhanded compliment/rape joke that Japanese PM Shinzo Abe was "too pure" and it could never happen to him.

Hey, Dementia von F***face? If "they can do this to anyone", why didn't they do it to Neil Gorsuch?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    We are America

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You guys are really optimistic.

I pesonally think BK will be rammed through regardless and people will move on.

With all this metoo stuff that hasn't really resulted in very much punishment in the celeb world, the acting president being a predator, and the general "who cares" from so many when it comes to sexual assault (including woman!)... i just see this blowing over like usual.
    I'm with you on this. I am however donating to my local democratic candidates monthly. And I will vote. I just hope stuff like this wakes non voters up. In two election cycles we can have people in place to start reversing some of this shit if people actually vote.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I kinda want them to ram him through now just so Democrats can campaign on it forever. Like I think Republicans are fucked now... and I’d rather see them take a bullet to the chest that will cripple them for years than take the back door exit and drop him, disown him, take credit for it, and nominate someone just as bad who happens to not be enough of a psycho that they could contain it
    Susan Sarandon, is that you?!
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

RCP are such tossers.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    RCP are such tossers.

Depends on how much weight they give to the hidden bigotry vote - those people who will pull the lever for the biggest racist when the curtain is closed but will never admit it to a poster.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Trump shouldn't get into a Twitter feud with Avenatti....he knows 3 and 4 syllable words and can spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Holy crap.

I'm not trying to jump to conclusions here, but even a tenth of this is true, then one of the greatest injustices in American history is that Brett Kavanaugh sat behind a bench instead of standing before one.

Jesus.
    This claim seems to be all or nothing. We have to agree with the big parts (As high school students, Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others got multiple women in the Washington DC suburbs drunk/ drugged in order to gang-rape them) for her credibility to mean anything. If the gang rape stuff sounds fishy, she probably doesn't know what she's talking about with the rest of her claims.

She says she spoke with others at the time, and has witnesses who can attest to the truthfulness of her claims.

Perhaps these statements will be enough to expose a massive rape conspiracy. If so, I will thank Michael Avenatti for bringing this evidence to light.

If this turns out to be bullshit, several posters here should be embarrassed for embracing it so uncritically, and should question what this means about their understanding of the world.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Mighty Member

I think there's enough here to no longer give BK any sort of benefit of the doubt.

If this turns out NOT to be bullshit, I assume Trump and the entire GOP will issue an apology in unison to every woman in the world.

Probably not. They'll probably just keep grabbing them in the something or other.