Page 204 of 985 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 14769

Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman says sources close to the Trump White House are reporting Dementia von F***face is freaking out about how Christine Blasey Ford "seems credible". It's "Trump's worst nightmare, a TV moment going badly for him that's totally out of his control". He is also, of course, blaming Don McGahn, who recommended Kavanaugh to him.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    That's exactly the way the GOP sees this. I still hold out hope that some may not vote to confirm. 3 or 4 would be good, right?
    How does it work? Would he get appointed if he gets one more vote for him than against him? Or does he need a two thirds majority or some such such?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman says sources close to the Trump White House are reporting Dementia von F***face is freaking out about how Christine Blasey Ford "seems credible". It's "Trump's worst nightmare, a TV moment going badly for him that's totally out of his control". He is also, of course, blaming Don McGahn, who recommended Kavanaugh to him.
    As someone who by nature is very analytical and plays devil’s advocate a lot to test mine and others opinions (I’m sure to the chagrin of many hear) she comes off as incredibly credible and sincere.

"Something, something, only the best people."
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

On Fox News, even Andrew Napolitano and Chris Wallace have said Ford is credible, and this doesn't look good for Republicans.

Trump is almost definitely watching that coverage right now, and when you lose your own state TV nitwits, it's time to pull the plug.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...

Senator Orrin Hatch on Dr. Christine Blasey Ford: "She's an attractive, good witness"

I can't believe we are having this discussion about a freaking US supreme court pick.

This is embarrassing.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Yeah, let's have the 84 year old that's shown himself to be senile enough to take off glasses he's not wearing to handle this inquiry deftly.

What could go wrong?

I gotta say, when the GOP f***s up, they really empty the septic tank for the s***show.

Hatch is a creep.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Also, ummmmmmmmmm...

A woman just told @LindseyGrahamSC she was raped. He said, as he headed into an elevator, "I'm sorry. Tell the cops."

Followup:

That was me! @LindseyGrahamSC said he did not believe Dr. Ford because she couldn’t recall the exact date of the assault. I told him I was raped 13yrs ago but don’t know the date. So would he believe me?

He said “I’m sorry, but then you should go to the cops.”
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 09-27-2018 at 10:40 AM.

On Fox News, even Andrew Napolitano and Chris Wallace have said Ford is credible, and this doesn't look good for Republicans.

Trump is almost definitely watching that coverage right now, and when you lose your own state TV nitwits, it's time to pull the plug.

Wallace did an about face today on Fox because his 2 daughters told him last night and today about sexual assualts they faced in High School they didn't think they could tell him or anybody about.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

These morons cannot help themselves. They actually hate women this much.

"Just watching her, she seems authentic," Santorum said, "And that's a big problem for Brett Kavanuagh ... Sometimes pawns can take kings." - Rick Santorum.

Do they workshop saying the dumbest thing possible?
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Graham also threatened Democrats with, "If this is the new norm, you'd better watch out for YOUR nominees."

Oh, f*** you, Lindsey. Try not nominating a drunk sex offender next time, maybe this won't happen. Pretty sure Kagan, Sotomayor, and Garland weren't raping anybody in their youth.