Page 205 of 985 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    On Fox News, even Andrew Napolitano and Chris Wallace have said Ford is credible, and this doesn't look good for Republicans.

Trump is almost definitely watching that coverage right now, and when you lose your own state TV nitwits, it's time to pull the plug.
    Presumably no way of doing that?

The die was cast when Kavanaugh didn’t withdraw his candidacy. Prof Ford has gone through the mincer...surely Kavanaugh has to be given the same treatment?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Graham also threatened Democrats with, "If this is the new norm, you'd better watch out for YOUR nominees."

Oh, f*** you, Lindsey. Try not nominating a drunk sex offender next time, maybe this won't happen. Pretty sure Kagan, Sotomayor, and Garland weren't raping anybody in their youth.
    Yeah, saw the Graham bit and was following it up:

Lindsey Graham just falsely told a bunch of reporters that Democrats are never subjected to accusations of sexual misconduct, and warned them that if Kavanaugh fails, Republicans will gin up false accusations against future Democratic nominees to even the score. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Meanwhile, Kavanaugh himself wrote out the questions to ask Bill Clinton if he ever ********* into a sink after fooling around with Lewinsky.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Meanwhile, Kavanaugh himself wrote out the questions to ask Bill Clinton if he ever ********* into a sink after fooling around with Lewinsky.
    I'd copy out the list and add them but we want to have some decorum I guess

Ever since his alleged friend John McCain's death (I'm doubting just how much of friend now he was to McCain), it's like Fox News took him into their lab and brainwashed him. Then again maybe he didn't really need much work on that.

Sen. Corey Booker just used part of his five minutes to commend Dr. Blasey Ford for her courage in coming forward, and it moved her to tears.

Well, I wonder who look like the party that cares about women today, mhm?

Rachel Mitchell is now trying to attack the witness' character by asking "what outside groups are paying for your lawyers?" I pity any woman living in Maricopa county, knowing that this Aunt Lydia is who has to help you if you're sexually assaulted.

And now, buckle up... Sen. Kamala Harris is up, and she... DOES. NOT. F***. AROUND.

Mighty Member

Graham also threatened Democrats with, "If this is the new norm, you'd better watch out for YOUR nominees."

Oh, f*** you, Lindsey. Try not nominating a drunk sex offender next time, maybe this won't happen. Pretty sure Kagan, Sotomayor, and Garland weren't raping anybody in their youth.
    "Somebody's doing the raping." - Donald Trump

Sen. Harris is pointing out Republican Senators are ignoring their own statements about the importance of the FBI investigating these matters, and even noted that Rachel Mitchell ignored the guidelines on the Maricopa County Prosecutor's Office for how to proceed with an unbiased education.

She just dunked on all of them, while praising Ford for coming forward. Just... damn.

Rachel Mitchell just blamed Ford for accepting the Republican Senators' terms for her testimony, because SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED BY THE FBI IF SHE WANTED THIS DONE RIGHT.

Are you f***ing kidding me Aunt Lydia?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

"Thank you for answering our questions as best as you can remember." - Grassley

Oh screw off old man.

And Graham is now blaming Democrats for this mess and he flat out states: "I feel ambused."

He is also lying that she never answered some questions and she would not be credible for anything. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off!!!!
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 09-27-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    "Thank you for answering our questions as best as you can remember." - Grassley

Oh screw off old man.

And Graham is now blaming Democrats for this mess and he flat out states: "I feel ambused."

He is also lying that she never answered some questions and she would not be credible for anything. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off!!!!
    This is why I don't think I could watch the interview without breaking something or having a heart attack/stroke, the condescension and hypocrisy are reaching dangerous levels. I sincerely thank the ones putting themselves through this, but none more than Ford herself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    On his show this morning on MSNBC, Joe Scarborough read this paragraph from Lindsey Graham's book "My Story" Funny how he's changed his thoughts on sexual assault victims to suit the current need to get Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. You can find a PDF of his book here.
    Maybe Senator Graham should go back and read it.

"I tried rape cases that still bother me, including the prosecution of several GIs who had gang raped a young German girl. She was just destroyed by it. I earned how much unexpected courage from a deep and hidden place it takes for a rape victim or sexually abused child to testify against their assailants. Trying to get a scared, confused, little kid or a young woman who feels the best part of her life is over to recall a memory that their every psychological impulse is trying to suppress is not something you forget. It has stayed with me ever since. Victims often see the prosecuting attorney as their last hope for something that approaches justice, something that might make their situation less unbearable. Sometimes I saw a victim look at me with a mix of curiosity and confusion, as if they had just realized I was all they had to help redress the terrible wrong that threatened to destroy them. There are few greater responsibilities, and they can weigh a lot. "
    This post is why the GOP, and specifically Graham and Grassley can eat a D^%$!

BANNED

Sen. Harris is pointing out Republican Senators are ignoring their own statements about the importance of the FBI investigating these matters, and even noted that Rachel Mitchell ignored the guidelines on the Maricopa County Prosecutor's Office for how to proceed with an unbiased education.

She just dunked on all of them, while praising Ford for coming forward. Just... damn.
    Agredd. Kamala impressed me today with her call outs. I mean not only is she an attorney, but she knows how this plays out politically.