Page 210 of 985 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 14769

We're back, and Sen. Leahy is asking Kavanaugh about Mark Judge, where the hell he is, and if the "Bart O'Kavanaugh" mentioned in Judge's book is Brett Kavanaugh or not.

Kav-dawg is a squirming, right away.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    I think it likely that if that tiny group of politicians vote this guy onto Supreme Court, it will ultimately cost Republicans a lot of votes in a lot of subsequent elections..including some when their own neck on on the line.
    Maybe... maybe not.

Why would the GOP deal with a maybe when they can ram home an absolute?

If they can ram BK in, they win for the next... 30? years. This is a lifetime appointment. Midterms are irrelevant compared to that.

If I was a hardcore republican who wanted someone like BK on the supreme court i would tell them to ram it down the Dems through and F the imaginary consequences that MIGHT happen.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Now here’s something to piss you off royally if you’re human:

Fox News contributor calls Dr. Christine Blasey Ford a slut — tells her to ‘stop opening her legs’

And to think that filth came from the mouth of a black man whom Republicans wouldn’t spit on if he were on fire.
    I get him wanting to support his party ( I guess), but what's with all the anger and insults? No one's accused him Kevin of anything. Seriously..."lying skanks" and she's having sex parties? Whoa!
    Last edited by ed2962; 09-27-2018 at 02:28 PM.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Leahy is asking Kavanaugh if Mark Judge should be called in to testify. Brett refuses to answer, complaining he should have called on him earlier and that whatever statement Judge gave is fine. Brett is just complaining and dodging everything. Leahy is getting frustrated since Brett won't answer yes or no.

Mighty Member

I mean, Trump was accused by a bunch of women, was belligerent about, has twitter meltdowns daily...and became president. And the GOP leadership cowtails to him at every turn for fear of losing their voters.

Where the hell does any of that indicate that BK being accused, getting belligerent about it and having a meltdown signal a problem for today's conservative voter?

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Devil’s advocate: the Democratic Party just had their extremely popular President treated like **** and denied his moderate pick that a high ranking Republican suggested. They knew that pick was at stake in the last election. They didn’t win
    Got cocky thinking Hiliary was gonna win anyway against unelectable Trump.

Oops
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Leahy is asking Kavanaugh if Mark Judge should be called in to testify. Brett refuses to answer, complaining he should have called on him earlier and that whatever statement Judge gave is fine. Brett is just complaining and dodging everything. Leahy is getting frustrated since Brett won't answer yes or no.
    Kavanaugh seems to think angrily reading back his academic and athletic resume suffices answers to the questions presented.

HINT: It doesn't.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

“I am an optimist guy,” he shouted indignantly.

I can't have raped or sexually assaulted someone! I have a friend who was sexually assaulted! Seriously, what was that? The guy has got to learn to smile more and stop being so hysterical.
    "I was never caught before! I must be innocent!!"
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Durbin offers Brett an out and Grassley blows up, wanting not to stop anything happening and keep going.

Durbin asks him if he wants to ask for a FBI investigation. He refuses to answer.

Graham is now talking and is trying to set things up as a conspiracy by the Democrats. He is screaming and yelling. He declares Brett is a victim and is lashing out at everyone. Just what the ****...
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 09-27-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Durbin: Do you personally want a FBI investigation?

Kavaugh: *crickets*
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Durbin offers Brett an out and Grassley blows up, wanting not to stop anything happening and keep going.
    Kavanaugh just flat out refused to ask Durbin's question. He just stared at him, silent, in impotent rage.

Holy s***.

Now Republican Senators are having to come running out from under Rachel Mitchell's skirt to defend Kavanaugh.

Lindsey Graham has started screaming at Democratic colleagues and claiming Democrats are trying to hold this seat up until 2020. And he's grandstanding to act like Kavanaugh is the victim. HE JUST COMPARED HIM TO BILL COSBY. Holy balls.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Durbin: Do you personally want a FBI investigation?

Kavaugh: *crickets*
    Graham is a terrible person and Kavanaugh is the angriest SOB out there.

So, I wonder how much Graham was paid for this. Or, is he a member of the good ol' boys club?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, I wonder how much Graham was paid for this. Or, is he a member of the good ol' boys club?
    The Answer is both.