Page 267 of 985 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 14769
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post

But then, even Lex has some morals.

Guess that makes you worse.
    Zstop9ppppppppppppppppppppppppqq14fgabdefffggghhhiijkkkkk.jpg
    10characters
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 10-06-2018 at 02:38 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

iMan 42s

Well America ain't quite dead yet, but she's getting there.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Mitch McQuisling will likely be remembered as the undertaker of American democracy.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    It is doubtful that President Trump will live to get another term. He is over 72 years old. He doesn't exercise except in golf. He eats McDonald cheeseburgers for his meals.
    There are rumors of his personal doctor falsifying Donald Trump's medical records
    His blood has been replaced with the venom of infernal vipers. His brain is a monster machine from the 6th dimension.

Trump... is.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

The one thing I'd bet anyone on is that if (big if) RBG's replacement is chosen by a Republican President, it will be a woman nominee.

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

It is doubtful that President Trump will live to get another term. He is over 72 years old. He doesn't exercise except in golf. He eats McDonald cheeseburgers for his meals.
    There are rumors of his personal doctor falsifying Donald Trump's medical records
    Hate can keep people going a long time. Trump is nothing is not a fountain of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    The one thing I'd bet anyone on is that if (big if) RBG's replacement is chosen by a Republican, it will be a woman nominee.
    Bwahahahahaha!
    Oh my god, I didn't think I was capable of laughing anymore.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Bwahahahahaha!
    Oh my god, I didn't think I was capable of laughing anymore.
    Thank you!
    I will have the last laugh on this. Amy Coney Barrett was very close to being chosen this time.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I will have the last laugh on this. Amy Coney Barrett was very close to being chosen this time.
    There were a few women on the short list, as I recall, and Trump and his cohorts went out of their way to choose anyone else.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    The hell is happening in this country? That's all I can think. My dearest hope is that we have a long memory, and we never let these fascist nerds forget that this is how low they'll sink in order to feel powerful and important.
    Old White men in power and privilege think they are taking America back to the Good old days of hating and vilifying everyone not an Old White man.

Edit: Fuck Joe Manchin, and people and pundits who defended and voted for him because he had a D next to his name, and we needed him, because...

We didn't want a Republican in his seat?

I predict Joe is gonna switch parties pretty soon.

I also predict the DNC Chair to defend the "HONORABLE Gentleman from West Virginia for voting with his heart, and conviction!"
    Last edited by Tazirai; 10-06-2018 at 03:24 PM.

BANNED

That is why Justice Ginsberg better routinely monitor her health. A few humans can live up to or past 90 years.

If only she had retired when Obama was in office.
    What makes you think the Republicans wouldn't have just kept Ginsberg's seat open like they did with Scalia's?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    What makes you think the Republicans wouldn't have just kept Ginsberg's seat open like they did with Scalia's?
    They would have, and will again. I'm convinced now that no President will ever again appoint a judge with an opposition Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Old White men in power and privilege think they are taking America back to the Good old days of hating and vilifying everyone not an Old White man.

Edit: Fuck Joe Manchin, and people and pundits who defended and voted for him because he had a D next to his name, and we needed him, because...

We didn't want a Republican in his seat?

I predict Joe is gonna switch parties pretty soon.

I also predict the DNC Chair to defend the "HONORABLE Gentleman from West Virginia for voting with his heart, and conviction!"
    Part of the issue there is that the Democrats are more of a big tent - or as a cousin of mine likes go say "No sir, I don't belong to any organized political organization. I'm a Democrat."

The Republicans are a 'walk in lockstep' group, meaning that people who only vote with them 2 out of 3 times aren't welcome. This leads to practically everyone who isn't a full Republican becoming a Democrat largely due to the winner take all political system really only allows 2 parties.

Basically the Democrats are a coalition party more than a single force.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Part of the issue there is that the Democrats are more of a big tent - or as a cousin of mine likes go say "No sir, I don't belong to any organized political organization. I'm a Democrat."

The Republicans are a 'walk in lockstep' group, meaning that people who only vote with them 2 out of 3 times aren't welcome. This leads to practically everyone who isn't a full Republican becoming a Democrat largely due to the winner take all political system really only allows 2 parties.

The Republicans are the Right, the Democrats have to be the Left and Center. The GOP have figured out how to exploit our dysfunction to win a long time ago.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post

The other part is GOP vote consistently. They can be the minority of the country in terms of their reach and core. But they vote all the time in every election local to federal.

Democrats are "big tent" include minorities, want gays, want women to be represented. Reach out to youth but alot of those groups young voters minority voters Ned to be galvanized to vote consistently for alot of different reasons.

The Obama coalition should have come out again for his mid terms. They didn't and the entire rest of his presidency was effectively stifled.

They should have come out to vote for Hillary despite her campaign mistakes she was the clear and obvious choice over what we now have.

And we will pay for it for generations. The senate map as had been said heavily favors GOP for mid terms. But there is no reason democrats shouldn't easily take the house if people vote.

Turnout will decide the midterms. If democrats turn up they can't lose. If they decide to only complain and Infight fight, then welcome more GOP control. More loss of health care more debt, more tax breaks for the wealthy.