Page 323 of 985 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 14769
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Explosive Devices Found in Mail Sent to Hillary Clinton and Obama

Will Trump or anyone else that matters condemn this, or just go on about the radical left and democrat mobs? I think the latter.
    Either that, or Trump and his sycophants on Faux News will come out and say the story was fake news to elicit sympathy for the enemies of the GOP.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Either that, or Trump and his sycophants on Faux News will come out and say the story was fake news to elicit sympathy for the enemies of the GOP.
    I forgot the conservative approach to the news: The leftists faked these and the Soros bomb just like they are paying the Refugee group that's been on the road for a while now. Diabolical!

Will Trump or anyone else that matters condemn this, or just go on about the radical left and democrat mobs? I think the latter.
    Wondering if it's the same nutter who mailed an IED to George Soros in the past few days.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Wondering if it's the same nutter who mailed an IED to George Soros in the past few days.
    FBI is trying to determine that. I wouldn't be surprised, and I wouldn't be surprised if more explosive devices aren't out there on the way to anyone viewed in the same context as the Clintons, Obamas, and Soros.

Update: CNN Offices may have also received a questionable package. Too soon to tell if it is a bomb, and if it is, if it is tied to the others.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-24-2018 at 07:21 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    FBI is trying to determine that. I wouldn't be surprised, and I wouldn't be surprised if more explosive devices aren't out there on the way to anyone viewed in the same context as the Clintons, Obamas, and Soros.
    Case in point: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Joe Biden, all potential targets because they dared to challenge Dear Leader Trump. I can only hope the FBI can track down this bastard and fast before innocent people are hurt, or worse.

Case in point: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Joe Biden, all potential targets because they dared to challenge Dear Leader Trump. I can only hope the FBI can track down this bastard and fast before innocent people are hurt, or worse.
    The WH might have also been sent a similar package. Not sure about that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The WH might have also been sent a similar package. Not sure about that yet.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's unlikely. Given how Clinton, Obama and Soros had been targeted, it would initially appear this nutbag is after political figures on the left. Who in Trump's White House would raise enough ire to put them in the crosshairs?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's unlikely. Given how Clinton, Obama and Soros had been targeted, it would initially appear this nutbag is after political figures on the left. Who in Trump's White House would raise enough ire to put them in the crosshairs?
    I heard that on CNN but no mention of it on MSNBC. So I'd say it's probably unlikely too.

Just got an alert on my phone that the Time Warner Center in New York City, home to CNN was evacuated after a suspicious package was sent there. This **** is getting hairy.

The White House has taken an anti-sending explosives to former elected officials stance.

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/sta...99763715178496

According to Sarah Sanders "These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards."
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    The White House has taken an anti-sending explosives to former elected officials stance.

According to Sarah Sanders "These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. The United States Secret Service and other law enforcement agencies are investigating and will take appropriate actions to protect anyone threatened by these cowards."
    So, Trump won't pay for their legal expenses?

BANNED

So Republicans are upset about "mobs" of assault victims and minorities shouting at them in hallways, restaurants, and elevators, because we're the "Violent" left.
    When actual bombs are being sent to people on the left, and 70% of all terrorism committed on the US, are done by Right Wing terrorists, not Muslims or Mexicans, or us "VIOLENT THUGS" in AntiFa or Black Lives Matter.

Cognitive Dissonance on the Right Wing is amazing. But lemme Guess #Civility?

BANNED

Just got an alert on my phone that the Time Warner Center in New York City, home to CNN was evacuated after a suspicious package was sent there. This **** is getting hairy.
    Right Wing Terrorism makes up over 70% of all Terrorism in the US.
    Terrorism is surging in the US, fueled by right-wing ideologies

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

Show of hands if anyone actually believes that bullshit Baghdad Betty spouted. Anyone?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Jesus man, the hell is going on? I spend the morning writing and when I finally go to check the news, this crap is going down.

Unrelated to the bomb threats, Brain Kemp is blaming Obama for him purging voter rolls in Georgia.

Georgia gubernatorial candidates Stacey Abrams (D) and Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp (R) faced off in a heated debate on Tuesday night, with Kemp on the defense about his controversial record on voting rights.

“This farce about voter suppression and people being held up from being on the rolls … is absolutely not true,” Kemp said after the moderator asked whether he could “stand here tonight and say there is no attempt on your or your campaign’s part to suppress the minority vote?”

In the first debate of the competitive and potentially historic governor’s race, the issue of voting rights took center stage. Earlier this month, a report from The Associated Press found that over 53,000 voter applications in Georgia ― nearly 70 percent of which were from black people ― were on hold for verification with Kemp’s office.

As secretary of state, Kemp oversees elections in the state. After the AP report came out, civil rights groups sued Georgia in federal court over its process of verifying new voter registrations, saying it was discriminatory. Abrams has accused Kemp of voter suppression.

Kemp has denied purging the voter rolls of people of color, saying the state’s policy amounts to routine roll maintenance.

Kemp said anybody whose registration was “pending” could simply show their identification to vote on Election Day. (The 53,000 voters on the suspense list can still vote with a regular ballot if they show up to polls with an accepted form of photo ID on Election Day. But they can’t vote absentee or by mail until they resolve the discrepancies with their voter registration.)

Kemp later claimed former President Barack Obama was the reason so many voter registrations are pending: “If you want to blame somebody, blame President Obama,” he said, noting that the Obama Justice Department had approved the “exact match” process in 2010. He didn’t mention that the DOJ had objected to an earlier version of the system in 2009.

Meanwhile, here's Ted Cruz joking about locking up Beto.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), whose Senate seat could soon have a new occupant, played along Tuesday evening when a supporter at a campaign event shouted “Lock him up!” in reference to Cruz’s Democratic opponent, Beto O’Rourke.

“Well, you know, there’s a double-occupancy cell with Hillary Clinton,” Cruz said in Georgetown, Texas.

He added: “Y’all are gonna get me in trouble with that.”