Page 336 of 985 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436836 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 14769
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sayoc is a registered Republican for 20 years who had previously lived in North Carolina, New Jersey, Michigan, and New York, according to records.

Sayoc has been identified at over 20 different Trump rallies.
    TWENTY rallies. Jesus! That's mindboggling. Dude sounds like a goddamn groupie following his favorite singer around the country.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    TWENTY rallies. Jesus! That's mindboggling. Dude sounds like a goddamn groupie following his favorite singer around the country.
    The videos are starting to hit the press.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Guess that answers the standard go-to question about terrorists, "where was he radicalized?"
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Guess that answers the standard go-to question about terrorists, "where was he radicalized?"
    Deplorabombers, with an s ... FBI thinks there are more bombs still and he's not alone ... Trump has been radicalizing more it seems.

Dear God America, wake up!

* Extreme right-wing views
    * Advocates violence against political opponents
    * Declared bankruptcy
    * Financially dependent on his parent
    * History of theft and fraud

Man ... him and Trump are a lot alike.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-26-2018 at 10:33 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The videos are starting to hit the press.
    Just watched one on my Twitter feed. Yep, definitely him.

Deplorabombers, with an s ... FBI thinks there are more bombs still and he's not alone ... Trump has been radicalizing more it seems.

Dear God America, wake up!
    Oh, yeah, I'd be shocked if there WASN'T more than one nutcase out there like Sayoc, hopped up on Trump's rhetoric like crack and interpreting his bluster as marching orders to commit mayhem in his name. If that isn't a primo example of radicalizing that would make ISIS leaders jealous, I don't know what qualifies.

I am reading that Caesar Sayoc is apparently a 'youth-obsessed bodybuilder'. Two things deeply associated with toxic masculinity...which Trump and the Republican party encourages in it's followers...

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    I am reading that Caesar Sayoc is apparently a 'youth-obsessed bodybuilder'. Two things deeply associated with toxic masculinity...which Trump and the Republican party encourages in it's followers...
    Right now, it wouldn't shock me if it turns out he's an incel to boot.

Bin Laden, Saddam, & Hitler all held traveling rallies that were used to indoctrinate followers and incite violence.

I'm not one to go there but ... man if I were in 45's cabinet, I'd be screaming privately and publicaly to STOP THE RALLIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    He's has a long criminal record that includes a previous charge of threatening to use a bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Sayoc's twitter feed looks like all those MAGA twitter feeds I usually comb for stuff to report. It is sadly not unusual at all.

https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

For a quick analysis of his twitter feed, you can check this report: https://www.thedailybeast.com/cesar-...ts-on-twitter/
    Somebody says they have a photo of him shaking hands at a rally with Pence and later, Trump.

That will forever be tied to Trump if it turns out to be true.

Here's video #1 already:
    Well, then, this is decidedly a reassuring moment for the folks who hate to be gaslighted by Republicans, and have the common sense to just use Occam's Razor.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Well, then, this is decidedly a reassuring moment for the folks who hate to be gaslighted by Republicans, and have the common sense to just use Occam's Razor.
    I can't WAIT to see the usual defenders try to present theories as to why he is a lone wolf and not a terrorist, how this has nothing to do with the vile rhetoric of his party leadership, how Trump rallies had NOTHING to do with this totally random and unforseeable situation that everyone saw coming...
    Last edited by zinderel; 10-26-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    I can't WAIT to see the usual defenders try to present theories as to why he is a lone wolf, not a terrorist, how this has nothing to do with the vile rhetoric of his party leadership, how Trump rallies had NOTHING to do with this totally random and unforseeable situation that everyone BUT them saw coming...
    Don't forget them trying to find a left leaning crazy from history that "the media" didn't go crazy about. All the greatest hits excuses will be upcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Don't forget them trying to find a left leaning crazy from history that "the media" didn't go crazy about. All the greatest hits excuses will be upcoming.
    Yup. "Well, at least he wasn't part of the Symbionese Liberation Army! Or ANTIFA!"

I had to dig deep to find a leftist terrorists, there. It's so much easier to find right wing terrorists, since there are so many of them, by comparison.
    Last edited by zinderel; 10-26-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Bin Laden, Saddam, & Hitler all held traveling rallies that were used to indoctrinate followers and incite violence.

I'm not one to go there but ... man if I were in 45's cabinet, I'd be screaming privately and publicaly to STOP THE RALLIES.
    Fat chance of that happening. That would require Trump having to admit the rallies contributed to unstable loons like Sayoc going off the rails to commit mayhem. No way in hell Trump will concede to that, if anything, he might double down and hold more rallies because they're the best way for him to continue drumming his message of fear into his lemmings about Democrats setting fire to the country if they win next month.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I can't wait for the spin where he's a deep state agent who went undercover to undermine Trump and the GOP.

Even though the dude flat out idolizes Trump and his rhetoric!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    I can't wait for the spin where he's a deep state agent who went undercover to undermine Trump and the GOP.

Even though the dude flat out idolizes Trump and his rhetoric!
    Undercover? For TWENTY YEARS? Man, if that's the case, he'd make Matt Cvetic look like a rank amateur.