Page 342 of 985 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 14769
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

So, Dolt45’s approval rating with blacks is between 10 and 15 percent, eh? To be perfectly honest, I’m surprised it’s THAT high. Trump is a known bigot and a race baiter, using idiots like West to sucker blacks into believing he’s on their side when, in truth, the ONLY side Trump supports is his own. Revolting.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Old News, but relevant in the context of the current situation

Trump warns of violence if GOP loses midterms

President Donald Trump warned there will be "violence" if the Republicans lose their majority in Congress as a result of the 2018 midterms, in a recording now heard by CNN.
    Source: CNN 8/28/2018
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

That intercept article is ugh. 'Soros was an investor' 'Kamala Harris could have prosecuted!' etc. I am just gonna say that those things probably had nothing to do with why he picked them for bombing. :P

I imagine they're putting more work into connecting those dots than Sayoc did.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 10-27-2018 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    That intercept article is ugh. 'Soros was an investor' 'Kamala Harris could have prosecuted!' etc. I am just gonna say that those things probably had nothing to do with why he picked them for bombing. :P

I imagine they're putting more work into connecting those dots than Sayoc did.
    I don't think Sayoc made any connection. The irony is his insane devotion to Trump, even though Trump's Treas Sec put him out of his house. Like most Trumpsters, he had no critical thinking. Only blind rage at the wrong people.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Invincible Member

Since when is it politically incorrect to say someone looks handsome?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/instag...ing-mail-bombs

Not that he's terribly newsworthy anymore, but it's good to know that Milo is still terrible, and still getting a smackdown whenever he opens his idiot mouth with some new horseshit...even if it took effort to get Instagram to acknowledge the royal fuckery that was his post...
    This is why even conservatives don't want anything to do with the guy anymore.

Invincible Member

Ann Coulter in her latest attempt to remain relevant says the military should invade Mexico ten yards in

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b055bc948c1aed

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Trump could make saying 'Cookies' or 'Merry Go Round' politically incorrect in a heartbeat. It's not that the words are bad, just that he can twist anything into something insulting/offensive.

In this case he's just trying to drum up support from the Anti-PC crowd with his rhetoric rather than deliberately trying to offend. However this does bring up an interesting thought experiment - What ordinary word will Trump mischaracterize as offensive to drum up his base next?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    It's not. I think he's just trying to pull a "no homo".

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Another shooting, this time at a synagogue.

Authorities responded to a shooting Saturday morning near the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, according to Allegheny County Sheriff's Deputy Kevin Kraus.

Pittsburgh police were also dispatched to reports of active gunfire at the synagogue, according to Cmdr. Jason Lando. He said there were "multiple casualties."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Thoughts and prayers. And if the Rabbi had a gun this wouldn't have happened obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Thoughts and prayers. And if the Rabbi had a gun this wouldn't have happened obviously.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger IS Arnie Schwartzman, RABBI OF WAR

Seriously though, that tragedies like this just keep happening is something that modern conservatives won't address just like they wouldn't allow Obama to. Empty platitudes and doubling down on the problems and rhetoric that leads to more of it happening is all that seems to happen. This applies to all NRAddicts that are on the Dem side too, but they are the vast minority there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    It's not. I think he's just trying to pull a "no homo".
    I think it's too late for that, considering how Trump was fawning over Kim Sun Un.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    It's actually closer to 7.5 percent now, I guess that is your party's influence, all that moving the Overton window and such.

24 Million Americans Have Alt-Right Beliefs.
    While the Alt-Right suck, they and people who are broadly sympathetic to their views are not the equivalent of Nazis.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets