Page 377 of 985 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477877 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 14769

They are doing what now?

Edit: The thread that Mets linked to is comedy gold.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    This is something I'm unaware of, could you give some context?
    Actually, I just remembered that Todd Young won't face re-election until 2022, which by then would probably see the removal of Trump, although the remnant of his influence would still be strong in Indiana.

Anyway, about the walrus; when Mike Pence won the governor's race in 2012, his opponent was John Gregg; a "conservative" Democrat, not unlike Donnelly. When Lieutenant Governor Eric Holcomb ran for that seat in 2016, Gregg ran again... and given how controversial Pence was as governor of Indiana, it was assumed that Gregg had a shot, except that Gregg got his ass handed to it. And considering the lack of imagination the Indiana Democratic Party has with their candidates, I can see them bringing him back to fail a third time in 2020 against Holcomb.

Though, let's be honest; Donnelly was voting for Trump 55% of the time. Even knowledgeable Hoosier voters would look at that and go "I'd just vote for the real Republican".

We see the picture above your post, and it looks like Fox is pulling it's typical BS to convince R's to go vote and D's to stay home.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

We see the picture above your post, and it looks like Fox is pulling it's typical BS to convince R's to go vote and D's to stay home.
    Unless they're doing that for the people of Hawaii, aren't most of the polls closed in the nation right now?

NOT stepping up for Fox News; I'm just wondering about the polling policies of different states because Indiana likes to end ours so damn early.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    Unless they're doing that for the people of Hawaii, aren't most of the polls closed in the nation right now?

NOT stepping up for Fox News; I'm just wondering about the polling policies of different states because Indiana likes to end ours so damn early.
    The West Coast isn't closed yet.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

People are surprised that the election is still so close. I think people think racism, the Alt right, or whatevet you want to call them is gonna just disappear (this started around when Obama was elected). But here's the thing, they're not. In fact our kids are going to have to fight them, and their kid's kids is going to have to fight them. It's basically war eternal. This is a full time battle people. The resistance has a resistance, which is not really surprising but still.

Actually, I just remembered that Todd Young won't face re-election until 2022, which by then would probably see the removal of Trump, although the remnant of his influence would still be strong in Indiana.

Anyway, about the walrus; when Mike Pence won the governor's race in 2012, his opponent was John Gregg; a "conservative" Democrat, not unlike Donnelly. When Lieutenant Governor Eric Holcomb ran for that seat in 2016, Gregg ran again... and given how controversial Pence was as governor of Indiana, it was assumed that Gregg had a shot, except that Gregg got his ass handed to it. And considering the lack of imagination the Indiana Democratic Party has with their candidates, I can see them bringing him back to fail a third time in 2020 against Holcomb.

Though, let's be honest; Donnelly was voting for Trump 55% of the time. Even knowledgeable Hoosier voters would look at that and go "I'd just vote for the real Republican".
    This is a problem, continually running losers who don't change their approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The West Coast isn't closed yet.
    *ding*

If you look at that Twitter thread Mets linked to, the general take of folks commenting is "I Smell A Rat!" no matter which side they seem to be on.

A few Detroit stations are calling the election for Govenor! Democrat Gretchin Whitmer looks to have won!

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...itmer-schuette

Big win considering the state went red in 2016
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

There do seem to be some good signs for Democrats recently.

On 538, Republican chances of taking Congress went from even (after the first results) to about 21.2% a minute again, and 8.2% now.

So it could be that Fox had some good calculations.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

A lot of seats are being picked up across the country for the Democrats! House is looking more and more likely.

Also, with Kris Kobach out, does this mean Kansas doesn't have to sell sex toys to pay for education anymore?

Astonishing Member

MSnbc calling for Ted Cruz. We tried was always going to be hard

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    So it could be that Fox had some good calculations.
    Calculated moves yes, but considering the track record of Fox's factual data I wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt in this case. BTW I could be mistaken, but I was pretty sure you didn't put much stock in Fox News despite agreeing with them politically.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    If you're expecting Florida to pull one out for the Democrats.... you're gonna have a bad time
    Im so disappointed.

This will be the very last election i ever spend money on.

Dumbass trumpite had no qualities at sll. Yet will still win.

Screw this state (and country)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html