Page 401 of 985 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501901 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 14769
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    If only Beto was an exciting old man who regurgitates the same talking points and doesn't know how to use a comb, then he'd be cutting edge.
    That would help. Considering you know where the old man stands CONSISTENTLY. Also, why do you guys seems salty that I pointed out his flaws, but thought overall he was a good candidate that needed to fight a little harder?

Why so salty?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    This will never not be relevant.
    Great post.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Justice Ruth Bader fell and broke ribs

Old people falling.... old people recovering from fractures

This isn't good man. This isn't good.
    Nope, not at all. If this moron gets even ONE more Justice, America WILL become a Theocracy based on the false pretenses of Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    That would help. Considering you know where the old man stands CONSISTENTLY. Also, why do you guys seems salty that I pointed out his flaws, but thought overall he was a good candidate that needed to fight a little harder?

Why so salty?
    Men are sensitive.
    Nope, not at all. If this moron gets even ONE more Justice, America WILL become a Theocracy based on the false pretenses of Christianity.
    Fox is already running a lifetime perspective on RBG.

Trump is already calling for her resignation.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

If Democrats have differences right now, let's not do it in public. Let's have it happen behind closed doors in preparation for all of the inaugurations, so that, come January, we're presenting a united front.

Why so salty?
    I was just telling you what things looked like to Texas democrats to inform your opinion. In other words: Something that looks like a flaw to one person doesn't necessarily mean it is one to others.

Does something even as mild as that classify as 'salt' now?

Meanwhile, Karen Handel conceded her race.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/dem...des-in-georgia

Gillum and DeSantis may ybe headed towads a recount.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...108-story.html

Stacey Abrams is making noises about a runoff election but that seems unlikely.

Romney is going balls deep against Trump. Used the I word if Mueller gets canned.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

That would help. Considering you know where the old man stands CONSISTENTLY.
    Yeah. He's a guy that has consistently voted against letting the CDC actually do research on gun violence in the United States, joining with Republicans on those issues. That's awesome.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Romney is going balls deep against Trump. Used the I word if Mueller gets canned.
    I know this is a long shot but I hope Romney becomes the guy in the Senate who will provide leadership to those senators who don't like Trump but don't stand up to him either. Would be fun if it turns into 3 voting blocs in the Sentate. Democrats, Trumpists and Romney Republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I know this is a long shot but I hope Romney becomes the guy in the Senate who will provide leadership to those senators who don't like Trump but don't stand up to him either. Would be fun if it turns into 3 voting blocs in the Sentate. Democrats, Trumpists and Romney Republicans.
    I agree, that would be a welcome change. Then at least the Dems won't be completely alone is trying to place a Check on trumps' activities.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Meanwhile, Karen Handel conceded her race.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/dem...des-in-georgia

Gillum and DeSantis may ybe headed towads a recount.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...108-story.html

Stacey Abrams is making noises about a runoff election but that seems unlikely.
    Arizona Republicans are, I s*** you not suing four Democratic counties to STOP COUNTING mail-in ballots. Like, "oh, since McSally is ahead by about 15K, we can ignore that last oh... 400K of ballots." Similarly, indicted NY Chris Collins is arguing that they should stop counting ballots in his district. Democracy, the GOP way. "It only counts when we win."

Also, WA-8 just got called for the Democrat there, Kim Schrier. That's another flip. Currently, it's looking like Democrats will have between 228-230 seats, after recounts (with 218 needed for the majority). It's going to be hard for the GOP to hang onto Duncan Hunter and Chris Collins' seats during their trials for criminal activity, as well.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I agree, that would be a welcome change. Then at least the Dems won't be completely alone is trying to place a Check on trumps' activities.
    I think they will probably all fall in line from Supreme Court judges but it would help protect the Mueller investigation. I just hope they don't pull mess with it before January. But I can't wait for the Dems to request Trump's long hidden tax returns. I was watching CNN last night and Senator Lieu from California says that will be one of the first things they do and he's on the House Committee of the Judiciary.

The Democrats nationally got 9 million more votes for their Senate candidates than the Republican ones. The difference in % for the electorate by party?

+12% Democratic. The generic candidate polls seemed to have nailed it. But while in years past, +12% would have shown the House races to have given Democrats somewhere around 240 or 250 seats... the Republican gerrymander insulated them from the damage. The same gerrymander that Democrats are working to undo after the 2020 census if they can maintain House control.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    We have a name for the shooter in Thousand Oaks, CA:

What we know about Thousand Oaks gunman Ian David Long, a Marine veteran
    Anyone catch Fox news shortly after the shooting? They had a lieutenant from Vegas who claimed he was informed the shooter looked 'of Middle Eastern descent' then went on an Islamaphobic rant. Tried to look for something online about this fake news but I couldn't find anything.