Page 409 of 985 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509909 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 14769
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Now the House may actually try to hold him accountable over clear campaign finance law violations like this.
    It will be interesting to know if Mueller called in the Enquirer CEO and Trump friend David Pecker to be deposed about that

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    There is a reason why I am posting this here

Music Reviews: Barbra Streisand
    Saw her on Bill Maher last week.....nice interview. I never expected Maher to be a fan of hers but he had been trying to get her back on the show for a long time.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

What a horror clown Rick Scott is.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says it is NOT investigating Broward elections chief Brenda Snipes. FDLE spokeswoman says the Department of State has not received any allegations of voter fraud, and that Gov. Rick Scott did not put his request in writing.
    https://twitter.com/stevebousquet/st...64919644958720
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

R-AZ Jeff Flake is bringing S.2644, the Special Counsel Independence and Integrity Act, to a vote on the Senate floor next week. D-DE Chris Coons has co-authored the bill with Flake.

Also ... Flake, Romney, & 13 other Rs have formed a new anti-Trump coalition. Sounds like 30-40 Rs in the House are planning to join, too. New party maybe? Probably not. We shall see.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...er/1943274002/
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...on-bill-978362

So, Trump lost the Senate, too.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-09-2018 at 03:16 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    R-AZ Jeff Flake is bringing S.2644, the Special Counsel Independence and Integrity Act, to a vote on the Senate floor next week. D-DE Chris Coons has co-authored the bill with Flake.

Also ... Flake, Romney, & 13 other Rs have formed a new anti-Trump coalition. Sounds like 30-40 Rs in the House are planning to join, too. New party maybe? Probably not. We shall see.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...er/1943274002/
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...on-bill-978362

So, Trump lost the Senate, too.
    It's the Bizarro World version of the House Freedom Caucus to the rescue!
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lammasu View Post
    Trump is kind of like a Dark Lord of Ravenloft, where he is given all the power he wants but it ends up making him miserable.
    Vlad Drakov of Falkovnia comes to mind, because everything he touches turns failure.

Young Kim, the first Korean immigrant to be elected is a huge deal, too. Wonder why everyone keeps leaving her out?
    Because I didn't see that she pulled out the win. They're still counting over there on CA-39.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Because I didn't see that she pulled out the win. They're still counting over there on CA-39.
    Fair enough.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

There is a possibility that the senate might end up with exactly the same count as before the election. There are 3 Senate seats in dispute, if the Dems win all three then the count will be 49 D+I to 51 R.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    His misogyny and racism are much more apparent now that he has a knot in his knickers about how the mid term results aren't to his liking. He doesn't even bother to conceal it. This is one bad tempered, spoiled man-child. His misogyny is more severe to black women and as with black people in general, he clearly believes that they are dumb, stupid or crazy. The list we know about:

Michael Cohen says Trump told him blacks are too stupid to vote for him
    Again from Michael Cohen about Apprentice contestent Kwame Jackson: Said that "There’s no way I can let this black f-g win’,
    Infers April Ryan is stupid
    Infers Abby Phillip is stupid
    Called former friend Omarosa a "dog", "low life", and "crazed"

It's getting to the point where we don't know where bottom is anymore. I know it's a long shot but I think the Democrats should look into invoking the 25th amendment and see if any of the GOP would join in. Trump is drunk with power IMO.
    Not holding out hope that ANY Republicans would grow spines and invoke the 25th, that just isn’t happening. They’re still too cowardly and too afraid of Trump’s maniacal base which has ZERO problem with his racism and misogyny to go against him.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Lammasu View Post
    Trump is kind of like a Dark Lord of Ravenloft, where he is given all the power he wants but it ends up making him miserable.
    Young Kim, the first Korean immigrant to be elected is a huge deal, too. Wonder why everyone keeps leaving her out?
    There is a possibility that the senate might end up with exactly the same count as before the election. There are 3 Senate seats in dispute, if the Dems win all three then the count will be 49 D+I to 51 R.
    I don't know if Espy will pull off a flip in a Mississippi runoff, once you take Chris McDaniel out of the equation. I'd love to be wrong.

I think the best case is they get 2 of 3.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-09-2018 at 05:01 PM.

There is a reason why I am posting this here

Music Reviews: Barbra Streisand
    Cue the obligatory 3:00 am twitter rant about " that loser Barbra Streisand."
    Because that's the kind of thing the President of the United States of America does now.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

I think the best case is they get 2 of 3.
    One more win is good, two more wins is better, ALL THREE IS A BLUE WAVE.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Daily Beast is such a shitty rag... omg... I can't with the "Left" anymore lol.