Page 449 of 985 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459499549949 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post

If you read a couple pages back. I LITERALLY posted SEVERAL Names. But like Normal they get ignored. So then I have to post things that get ignored again, then get cherry picked for "Purity" Lol.

Barbara Lee
    Marcia Fudge to name a few, Last I checked, they weren't spring chickens.

Pelosi can help them, then get the **** on.
    They aren't spring chickens...and that's a part of what I mean. If we really need fresh leadership you can't pick someone to far over 40. It just doesn't add up. But I don't mean that there is no one thinking about running, what i mean is that there isn't a lot of support for those people. They are just names in the wind. If they are serious they need to get loud and get loud now while people are paying attention. The media loves a fight so it will skyrocket their profile.

So far I know that centrist democrats are pushing for Fudge, which like...No??? Like good job guys, you know you will get flack for being centrist white dudes to push the Black lady to the front to do your dirty work. And their are questions about why she didn't support the Equality act so...We will see if she goes for it, from what I know she hasn't fully committed yet.
    Last edited by Mecegirl; 11-17-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    They aren't spring chickens...and that's a part of what I mean. If we really need fresh leadership you can't pick someone to far over 40. It just doesn't add up. But I don't mean that there is no one thinking about running, what i mean is that there isn't a lot of support for those people. They are just names in the wind. If they are serious they need to get loud and get loud now while people are paying attention. The media loves a fight so it will skyrocket their profile.

So far I know that centrist democrats are pushing for Fudge, which like...No??? Like good job guy, you know you will get flack for being centrist white dudes to push the Black lady to the front to do your dirty work. And their are questions about why she didn't support the Equality act so...We will see if she goes for it, from what I know she hasn't fully committed yet.
    Considering the Black Caucus already announced they'll support Pelosi over Fudge, I think she won't run. She knows no good would come out of it.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    You do realize he was saying that Democrats are cutting off their nose to spite their face by ousting Pelosi right?
    Nope. I didn't realize that at all.
    I think he's responding to what I said about Pelosi being terrible at her job, and McConnell not being terrible.

I could be wrong.

Pelosi still needs to get the hell on.
    Take a mentoring role, and use her experience elsewhere. She got a Republican plan (Obama care done), and raises lots of money, what else?

I think he's responding to what I said about Pelosi being terrible at her job, and McConnell not being terrible.

I could be wrong.

Take a mentoring role, and use her experience elsewhere. She got a Republican plan (Obama care done), and raises lots of money, what else?
    Knight of the lake has been a strong Pelosi supporter. It's one of the few things he and I agree on 100%.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post

So far I know that centrist democrats are pushing for Fudge, which like...No??? Like good job guys, you know you will get flack for being centrist white dudes to push the Black lady to the front to do your dirty work. And their are questions about why she didn't support the Equality act so...We will see if she goes for it, from what I know she hasn't fully committed yet.

Barbara Lee runs? She wins. She's got the best record of her and fudge. Pelosi isn't being ousted because of her age, but because regardless of what her fans and such think. She's been a terrible leader in the last 4-6 years.
    What Major accomplishment has she won on in the last 5 years?

This picture says it all. She's on stage with two of the most corrupt Democrats ever. Steny hoyer and Joe Crowley... Lol. Sanchez... hmm she's got issues too.

What Pelosi’s defenders miss
    Her fundraising prowess and past legislative accomplishments aren’t enough to overcome deeper grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Considering the Black Caucus already announced they'll support Pelosi over Fudge, I think she won't run. She knows no good would come out of it.

The Black Caucus will support the black female that runs.
    I can gaurantee it.

BANNED

Knight of the lake has been a strong Pelosi supporter. It's one of the few things he and I agree on 100%.
    I'm happy for you. So what has she done lately?

I could be wrong.

If she cared about what people thought of her she wouldn't push for the speaker role. It's not a nice job. You kinda have to be caniving to do good at it. You have to be a bit power hungry too.

If House democrats really want her gone they are gonna have to do some work. Calling for her to leave without there being a contender is an easy out and easy publicity. She knows that she is a republican punching bag and in part owns it. If her people need to pay lip service to ousting her then fine, she will just work around it. She ain't leaving on her own because she doesn't give a **** about people's opinions. And since people aren't used to women not giving a **** it makes what faults she has stand out even the more. Even so, she has the goods. And she knows they will come crawling back to her for it, so why should she give a ****?

I'm happy for you. So what has she done lately?
    Raised funds like a ************ and oversaw the biggest damn Democratic gains in the House since Waterfuckingate.

Hillary was right!

This article is from August:

Pelosi pulls in staggering sums for Dems despite facing opposition in the ranks

It's quite likely the Blue Wave would not have been as impressive without her. Many of the races were so close, every dollar raised counted.

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Raised funds like a ************ and oversaw the biggest damn Democratic gains in the House since Waterfuckingate.
    They got many of those gains Despite her. Especially without Direct involvement. So again outside of raising money what has she done?

They got many of those gains Despite her. Especially without Direct involvement. So again outside of raising money what has she done?
    Serious question:
    Why are you capitalizing your D's?

Hillary was right!

BANNED

This article is from August:

Pelosi pulls in staggering sums for Dems despite facing opposition in the ranks

It's quite likely the Blue Wave would not have been as impressive without her. Many of the races were so close, every dollar raised counted.
    I neither hate nor like CNN,and know many have an establishment bias. What other sources ya got?

BANNED

Serious question:
    Why are you capitalizing your D's?
    Emphasis? I Dunno. I guess it's better than ALL CAPS DDDDDDDDDDDD! Lol.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Meanwhile, here's Trump victim blaming people who died in the fires in California.

Trump: "You gotta take care of the floors. You know the floors of the forest, very important... I was with the President of Finland... he called it a forest nation and they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don't have any problem."

Astonishing Member

It's sad that the leader of the only superpower has such a limited intellect.