Page 477 of 985 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577977 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 14769
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

What the living....How are they even able to do this? God, I hope in a few years all this shit will be brought before the Hague.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    What the living....How are they even able to do this? God, I hope in a few years all this shit will be brought before the Hague.
    The US reserves the right to remove any American war criminal from the Hague with military force.
    Signed into law by W, and gleefully mentioned by John "Walrus Stache" Bolton at every opportunity. Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    This was my favorite. Yip, yip, yip, yup, yoooooooop, yip.
    Thanks for this. Made my whole day.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

BANNED

Awww Beto, whatcha doin?

Thanks to these Texans from AIPAC for coming by today. Productive conversation on the current security situation in Israel and how the United States can continue to support our important ally in the region.

https://twitter.com/RepBetoORourke/s...85305393373184

And yes Bernie is against BDS but is also against the Occupation of Palestine.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Does anyone else find this...kinda stupid?

I mean there's real, serious shit going on right now. This is distracting nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Awww Beto, whatcha doin?

Thanks to these Texans from AIPAC for coming by today. Productive conversation on the current security situation in Israel and how the United States can continue to support our important ally in the region.

https://twitter.com/RepBetoORourke/s...85305393373184

And yes Bernie is against BDS but is also against the Occupation of Palestine.

Exactly what you would expect a Democrat to do.

Just because you are not as out of touch as the old guard doesn't somehow make you into a legitimately different sort of a Democrat.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My guess is that order came straight from Trump who’ll do anything to stay in Saudi Arabia’s good graces and keep that arms deal from falling apart.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

I mean there's real, serious shit going on right now. This is distracting nonsense.
    I'm not forgetting.

The GOP is full of fascists, racists, rapists, don't know how to handle an economy, and apparently can't decorate to save their lives. I'm just adding it to the list of things the GOP are bad at or are bad for doing.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Unless Espy can find 100,000 votes in teh last 30%, it looks like Hyde-Smith is going to win. I kinda feel sorry for Mississippi, they are so stuck in the past it's gonna cost them dearly and economically.

AP just called it for Hyde-Smith.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

People gotta laugh at something to they'll go mad.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Unless Espy can find 100,000 votes in teh last 30%, it looks like Hyde-Smith is going to win. I kinda feel sorry for Mississippi, they are so stuck in the past it's gonna cost them dearly and economically.

AP just called it for Hyde-Smith.
    The Deep South is a lost cause. I've said it before, but you'd need at least the oldest two generations to drop dead on the spot before any meaningful change would ever happen down here. That's literally how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    The Deep South is a lost cause. I've said it before, but you'd need at least the oldest two generations to drop dead on the spot before any meaningful change would ever happen down here. That's literally how bad it is.
    Even that's not going to do it. Did you see the screen-shots from Charlottesville? These weren't old guys. They were all in their 20s or early 30s. They're not going anywhere any time soon.

A black man who was arrested in Montgomery County, Md., earlier this month after helping his intoxicated neighbor says he thinks his race was a factor in the incident.

The arrest took place on the morning of Nov. 17 outside 23-year-old Samir Ahmed’s Silver Spring home. After safely dropping off his neighbor — who was drunk and repeatedly falling down — Ahmed said he noticed numerous police cars and firetrucks gathered near his driveway.
    Someone had called emergency services to aid the drunk man, Montgomery County police told him. Ahmed explained he’d already walked the man home. An officer then asked him for the man’s exact address, and Ahmed was reluctant to share it, telling The Washington Post on Tuesday that he felt the situation had already been resolved.
    Helping while black.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...cid=spartanntp

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

President Trump Says He’s Too Intelligent To Believe In Climate Change

The government’s own climate report predicts the planet will warm dramatically by 2100 without urgent efforts to rein in emissions. Trump responds, “I don’t see it.” Since Trump is in bed with Big Oil and coal producers, he can't afford to see it. As for his being intelligent....BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bernie Sanders Is Forcing A Vote On Support For Saudi Arabia. Here’s His Path To Victory.

A bill from Sanders, Chris Murphy and Mike Lee takes aim at the U.S. assistance for a Saudi campaign in Yemen, but it’s still at least five votes short of passage.

Michael Moore Rips Donald Trump: He ‘Doesn’t Understand’ How General Motors Played Him

“You’re such a fool, Trump. You’ve been played again by these people who’ve never liked you.” Well, that's not hard to do. Lots of people have been playing the "Stable Genius" like a cheap fiddle.

Ex-Police Chief Gets 3 Years In Prison For Framing Black Men

Raimundo Atesiano was sentenced one month after three other former Biscayne Park, Florida, officers were sent to prison. GOOD!

Donald Trump Gets Fact-Checked By Reporter Right To His Face, Walks Away

“You did not have it, sir. No, you didn’t.”
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Even that's not going to do it. Did you see the screen-shots from Charlottesville? These weren't old guys. They were all in their 20s or early 30s. They're not going anywhere any time soon.
    I think the hope is that the bigots are a smaller percentage of younger age groups than they were to previous generations.