Page 544 of 985 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 14769
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Stephen Miller is on CNN screaming at Wolf Blitzer. Looks like he scrapped that Chia Pet crap off his head.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    James Mattis is out come Feburary. Who is left from the original team at this point? Ben Carson, evil John Oliver, and National Forehead Reserve Stephen Miller are the only people who come to mind.
    Don’t forget Batty Betsy Devos.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

James Mattis is out come Feburary. Who is left from the original team at this point? Ben Carson, evil John Oliver, and National Forehead Reserve Stephen Miller are the only people who come to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Mnuchin. Linda McMahon.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Meanwhile, we're pulling out of Syria SUDDENLY.

I wonder where that idea got PutIn.
    Trump did meet with Puitin briefly at the G20 summit.
    Just sayin..
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Stephen Miller is on CNN screaming at Wolf Blitzer. Looks like he scrapped that Chia Pet crap off his head.
    My morbid side of me thinks the Trumpers are trying to trigger a terroist attack so they can say, "SEE! I TOLD YOU SO!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Mnuchin. Linda McMahon.
    "On Season 3 of the Apprentice: White House Edition, who will emerge as the new Chief of Staff? Who remembers what Linda McMahon is overseeing? Where is Ben Carson? And will Mick Mulvaney get another job? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT!"
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Trump did meet with Puitin briefly at the G20 summit.
    Just sayin..
    He's been threatening to pull out for 3 months now. I'm surprised he actually followed through.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Shumer and Nancy going in hard on Trump's temper tantrum. Shumer said you ain't getting a wall!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Meanwhile, we're pulling out of Syria SUDDENLY.

I wonder where that idea got PutIn.
    I'll take the "Win" where I can.
    I had to stop watching some MSNBC shows today because the Warmongers were out in full force.
    The "Liberal" media sure is happy we are withdrawing from a War Zone. Oh! That's right! They didn't. They are upset we are pulling out.

Man, how the hell do we win when "our side" is for more wars?
    Can we NEVER pull out of a war? Because it will Embolden our enemies? More like fatten some wallets.

It's not about pulling out. It's about the sudden and capricious way Drumf did it. Without consulating anybody.
    We have obligations now that we are there and this crazy act will lead to tragedy and chaos.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It's not about pulling out. It's about the sudden and capricious way Drumf did it. Without consulating anybody.
    We have obligations now that we are there and this crazy act will lead to tragedy and chaos.
    I get that. I'm ex-Air Force, and my kid is at the Academy now.
    But according to even Obama, Bush, and Clinton. It seems once we engage a foe, we must NEVER leave. Or they will be Emboldened.

If we are attacked by a large army and invaded and lose say the East to the Mountains. Then our foe pulls out. We will be emboldened to strike back.
    Some foes will ALWAYS be emboldened.
    It's like when Psylocke mind zaps a mook. The mook is like "I'm done with crime!
    But she zaps Sinister is like. " You win this time Psi-Witch! But I'll be back!"
    It's a never-ending circle. Our allies need to understand their wars can't be our forever wars.
    Our greedy ass politicians need to find another source of revenue outside of Invasions and dead soldiers.

The GOP tax bill only gave workers 2 cents more per hour in bonuses
    US companies got about $54 billion.

Wages are rising, but so is inflation
    Sluggish income growth remains one of the most persistent problems in the US economy, which is otherwise doing quite well. Unemployment is down, corporate profits have soared, and the economy is growing faster than it has in more than a decade. But wages are barely keeping up with the cost of living.

In the past 12 months, average hourly earnings have only increased 81 cents, or 3.1 percent, according to the Labor Department. That’s the biggest increase since 2008, yet it’s not really much to celebrate because it doesn’t take inflation into account. In the past year, prices have been rising, so paychecks have to stretch further. When taking the 2.2 percent inflation rate into account (based on the Consumer Price Index), workers’ wages only grew about 0.9 percent within the past year.

Frustration over stagnant wages is the underlying factor behind widespread worker strikes across the country. Marriott workers in eight cities recently ended the largest hotel strike in US history. Housekeepers, bartenders, and other hotel employees told their unions that low wages made it hard to afford to live in expensive cities like Boston and San Francisco, and told their unions they needed to work multiple jobs to pay their bills. After two months on strike, hotel employees negotiated larger pay raises and other benefits and returned to work earlier this month.

BANNED

It’s time to seriously talk about invoking the 25th Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    It’s time to seriously talk about invoking the 25th Amendment.
    Can the Cabinet invoke it if they've all already been fired? Can the interim Cabinet members invoke it in his absence?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Add to that Mattis's letter and Trump clearly scared of right wing media nuts calling him out about the bipartisan shutdown aversion its troubling.

No one wants to be at war forever. Obama got lambasted for pulling out of Iraq when he did. They blamed him for "allowing ISIS to grow". We have military all over the world no one WANTS us to be world police. But, you don't just abandon agreements with allies who came with you and fought with you without consultation and careful thought.

When Putin is happy and gets what he wants from trump AGAIN and our own military leadership is left baffled along with allies something is wrong.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Can the Cabinet invoke it if they've all already been fired? Can the interim Cabinet members invoke it in his absence?
    If they are a Cabinet member at the time, answer is yes.
    Plus, Mattis is not leaving until February.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    If they are a Cabinet member at the time, answer is yes.
    Plus, Mattis is not leaving until February.
    Don't be surprised if it isn't earlier than Feb after that letter. And if he continues to voice to opposition of trump policy

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Add to that Mattis's letter and Trump clearly scared of right wing media nuts calling him out about the bipartisan shutdown aversion its troubling.

No one wants to be at war forever. Obama got lambasted for pulling out of Iraq when he did. They blamed him for "allowing ISIS to grow". We have military all over the world no one WANTS us to be world police. But, you don't just abandon agreements with allies who came with you and fought with you without consultation and careful thought.

When Putin is happy and gets what he wants from trump AGAIN and our own military leadership is left baffled along with allies something is wrong.
    I have to wonder if he's wanting to make the Middle East a part of New Russia.

On top of this, you know that non inhabited island near Japan that Russia and Japan are in "talks" over? yeah well Russia recently put troops and Barracks over there on the island.

https://japantoday.com/category/poli...les-near-Japan

And on top of that. Putin is now saying that having the US in Japan complicates peace treaties. I smell a swamp rat.

https://japantoday.com/category/poli...f-peace-treaty
    Last edited by Darkspellmaster; 12-20-2018 at 06:33 PM.