Page 546 of 985 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 14769

Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) said a government shutdown would not truly impact employees and scoffed at the idea that a federal worker would need their next paycheck to make ends meet.
    "Who's living that they're not going to make it to the next paycheck?" he asked Politico reporter Sarah Ferris.

"Why are government employees so sacrosanct? Private sector employees deal with this all the time...The government's not immune to these things," he added.

This guy can f*ck right off.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

While we are all grown folks here...

I don't know about bustin' out the potty mouth, Mazie Hirono.

I mean, not calling BS BS would seem pretty, I dunno, milquetoast?

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I mean, not calling BS BS would seem pretty, I dunno, milquetoast?
    I've got no real problem with doing it. It's just the exact "How".

Everybody can make there on call about what comes out of their mouth, but this was a prime "Should Have Gone High..." moment.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Trump Shutdown Drama Over Long-Promised Wall Goes To Season Finale

The president and his White House had signaled for days that they would avoid a partial government shutdown. But then Fox News and Rush Limbaugh attacked Trump, and here we are. Lord have mercy! Talk about a total shitshow!

Meanwhile....

See Donald Trump Evolve On The ‘Border Wall’ He Promised During His Campaign

Donald Trump Orders 7,000 U.S. Troops Out Of Afghanistan: Reports

The aim is to eventually bring home all 14,000 troops, according to officials. Will Dolt45 order troops pulled from the U.S./mexico border too? Doubtful!

James Mattis’ Resignation Has Conservatives Admitting It’s ‘Time To Panic’ About Trump

Marco Rubio says the defense secretary’s decision makes it clear the country is headed toward “a series of grave policy errors.” Shit! Conservatives are two years too late! That 'time to panic' should've been on Inauguration Day!

Meanwhile....

In Rare Statement, Mitch McConnell Says He’s ‘Distressed’ Over Jim Mattis’ Resignation

Nice to know Turtle Boy is distressed over something!

The GOP Crusade Against Obamacare Will Never End

The ruling in Texas shows that Republicans won’t stop as long as they have power. It's the GOP's jihad to destroy the signature legislation of the country's first black president whom they hate because he's black.

Vladimir Putin Applauds Donald Trump’s Syria Withdrawal: ‘I Agree With Him’

“Donald’s right” to claim ISIS has been defeated in the war-torn country, the Russian president said. Our allies say otherwise. Well, of course Vlad agreed with what he ordered his orange skinned puppet to have done.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I've got no real problem with doing it. It's just the exact "How".

Everybody can make there on call about what comes out of their mouth, but this was a prime "Should Have Gone High..." moment.
    My eyes are rolling.

My eyes are rolling.
    To each, his(or her) own.

That said, this was essentially Trump throwing in an "S.O.B" to sound like he's tough. Pretty "Clown Shoes".

To each, his(or her) own.

That said, this was essentially Trump throwing in an "S.O.B" to sound like he's tough. Pretty "Clown Shoes".
    It's always interesting to me when and who you choose to criticize. And by interesting, I mean completely predictable.

It's always interesting to me when and who you choose to criticize. And by interesting, I mean completely predictable.
    The whole problem with trying to frame it however you are there?

The play ran would be "Clown Shoes" no matter who had done it. Trying to make it about someone pointing that out says a lot.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    It’s time to seriously talk about invoking the 25th Amendment.
    I seriously hope they are talking about it behind the scenes. Trump is going full autocrat now but he's doing it to help Putin's agenda. And he's too stupid or too craven to realize it.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I seriously hope they are talking about it behind the scenes. Trump is going full autocrat now but he's doing it to help Putin's agenda. And he's too stupid or too craven to realize it.
    Good luck getting enough Republicans to agree on invoking the 25th. They're either too scared of being primaried if they go against Trump, or they don't want to lose power if he goes down.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The whole problem with trying to frame it however you are there?

The play ran would be "Clown Shoes" no matter who had done it. Trying to make it about someone pointing that out says a lot.
    It says that you're not fooling anybody at this point.

Watch this from video clip from the House Floor: Congressman Tim Ryan "I have some thoughts about this looming shutdown..."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Another from my Morning Twitter

Defense officials tell me Mattis went to the White House to discuss Syria & that he was livid after reading reports that Turkey's Defense Minister threatened to kill US-backed Kurds & put them in ditches once the US withdrew. He was incensed at this notion of betrayal of an ally

Put this under the category of 'What the .....'

Trump surrogate Katrina Pierson demands John McCain answer her questions — and gets buried in ridicule

former Trump campaign spokesperson demanded that recently-deceased Sen. John McCain answer questions about a controversial dossier — and immediately drew ridicule.

Trump surrogate Katrina Pierson tweeted Thursday evening that McCain “still refuses to answer questions about his role” in the dossier alleging a number of damning ties between Donald Trump and Russia written by former MI6 spy Christopher Steele.
    The link in the tweet was from 2017 — before the senator and former presidential candidate passed away — but was nonetheless sent out on December 20, 2018.

“Who wants to tell her?” writer Dustin Giebel tweeted before joking that Pierson is “screaming at McCain’s gravestone, ‘”ANSWER ME G*DDAMNIT.'”
    ABC News podcaster Matt Bevin, meanwhile, mused that the former Trump campaign aide is “in her office screaming questions at a Ouija board.”