Page 578 of 985 FirstFirst ... 78478528568574575576577578579580581582588628678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 14769
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Washington state's 911 service is out and hoping they get it back online by 1AM.

But we need a space force, not a cyber one.
    Wondering if the transformer exploding in that NYC power plant tonight was the result of hacking, too.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Wondering if the transformer exploding in that NYC power plant tonight was the result of hacking, too.
    Isnt a Transformer purely analogue ?

Mueller obtained a nude selfie of somebody implicated in the Trump investigation. But no info yet who it is, or who it was sent to.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Isnt a Transformer purely analogue ?
    I'm not an engineer, but in 2018 I would be surprised if the transformer wasn't connected t something with digital components somehow.

Hillary was right!

My wife is NSA, (and she will probably text me in the morning pissed because I said this online) but she's of the opinion President McDumbass will tweet out the Intel like he did when Texas was hacked in the summer.

But the CenturyLink outage bears similar fingerprints to the UK hospital outage and the Texas shelter / 911 outage.

And Russia likes to make things look like the DPRK. Like in Ukraine.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Went through the last couple of days. I do not believe this got a mention...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...226-story.html

2 Michigan regulators take plea deals in Flint lead water crisis

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Hey, WBE.

HE really DID go directly to jail.

https://apnews.com/375f6bb48db540899f10f0627473aad1
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Nothing sums up 2018 at CBR better than a mod moving a thread about the District of Columbia to the DC forums.

Hillary was right!

On this date in 2014, 2015, 2016, as well as 2017, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day posted profiles of Chuck Winder, who in 2012, joined the ranks of Republicans who were talking about rape during a discussion about a mandatory ultrasound anti-abortion bill, when he intimated that a married woman could not be “truly raped”. When he was criticized for his comments, he defended them by saying that he just meant women should be “tested” to prove if they were actually raped or not. Winder has still has other issues with women, including supporting a bill so their employers could deny them contraceptive coverage on their insurance plans. Winder also has the staggering hypocrisy to demand federal marijuana laws should allow the states to override state law and continue to make the drug illegal, and then simultaneously push for legislation to nullify the Affordable Care Act on “states’ rights”, and supports the highly unconstitutional idea that states should be able to sue the federal government to annex federal lands. In 2016, he co-sponsored a bill to make the Bible as a reference tool in all public school courses. (Because when it's time to discuss evolution, you want to be able to cite a man being made of clay and a woman being made out of one of his ribs, for sciences' sake.)

Chuck Winder’s latest attacks on public education were in 2017 and were a move to pass legislation to remove the discussion of climate change from school classes, because heaven forbid the children learn that his party has been denying it’s happening and causing a global crisis for decades. (Spoiler Alert: He failed.) Chuck Winder did received a primary challenger in 2018, defeating him with 60% of the vote. And thus he remains a fixture in Idaho politics, not unlike an old leaky toilet that needs replacing.

What, a bleeding horse's head would have been too on the nose?

State-run Russia Today, whose editor @M_Simonyan bungled an interview meant to clear GRU agents of Skripal poisoning, sends a chocolate Salisbury Cathedral to independent @tvrain, one of the outlets that exposed the agents.
    https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/st...05235343425536

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Nothing sums up 2018 at CBR better than a mod moving a thread about the District of Columbia to the DC forums.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I'm watching the TYT Year End special and they brought back a REALLY shit memory for me. Especially Considering how the NYT just talked about How Trump Didn't remember which foot had the bone spurs.

He couldn't remember which foot. But it's not ok when you look out in this crowd and realize how many humans have no humanity.

smh...at how low the standards have become in our society in the few short years. Trump was always a tool but now we know just how many of them are out there...even the women at that crowd at the rally.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Power Plant Explosion Casts New Light On New York’s Dirty Fuel Addiction

The bright-blue sky dazzled the city’s residents, but the source of the light — one of New York’s dirtiest power plants — could stoke an already heated debate. But wait! Isn't Trump championing the cause of "Clean Coal"?

Trump Exposed Location, Faces Of Navy Seals Team In Iraq Tweet

Critics say deployments of special operation forces — including Navy Seals — are almost always classified events. Like Trump cares about silly stuff like that? Meanwhile, what I want to know is why didn't the Seals decline to pander to Dolt45's photo op because of operational security?

Federal Union Chief Slams Trump’s Comments About Democratic Workers As ‘Preposterous’

Trump insisted more Democrats are not getting paid; Randy Erwin said the president’s reality twist would be “comical” but “wasn’t really funny at all.” However, it fit Trump's warped narrative which his used his bully pulpit as president to push to the public. Meanwhile....

Shutdown Leaves Government Contractors Without Work And Likely No Back Pay

While federal employees will likely get retroactively paid, many contractors will not. But hey, who cares that people will lose money, we need that wall to be safe from those marauding Mexicans! Trump said so! Meanwhile....

Trump Got The Shutdown He Wanted But Doesn’t Seem To Have A Plan To End It

With virtually no talks going on, House and Senate Republicans seem content to let the shutdown carry into next year, when Democrats take control of the House. And then the shit will REALLY hit the fan!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-28-2018 at 03:28 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b05c88b6fef06a

Remember this is Adam Smith, from Washington, not to be confused with Adam Schiff, from California, who will chair the committee on intelligence. I say this because I can almost guarantee that sometime in 2019, Trump will mistake one Adam for the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b05c88b6fef06a

Remember this is Adam Smith, from Washington, not to be confused with Adam Schiff, from California, who will chair the committee on intelligence. I say this because I can almost guarantee that sometime in 2019, Trump will mistake one Adam for the other.
    He already mistakes Adam Schiff for Adam Schitt, so that's almost a given.