Page 640 of 985 FirstFirst ... 140540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Leaving this here, presuming I can get the gif to work right.

Attachment 76761

Since it seems I can't - does anyone know how to make a gif play on these boards, especially since the word gif pulls up a goose egg for faq results?
    Posting a gif as an attachment probably won't work. Which is why you have to do it as JCall suggested.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Let's try again...leaving this here...

Last edited by Gray Lensman; 01-12-2019 at 11:03 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Let's try again...leaving this here...

Aaaand now it shows nothing at all...
    You have to get a link that ends in .gif
    EDIT: Perfect, now you have it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    You have to get a link that ends in .gif
    EDIT: Perfect, now you have it.
    I feel like gif files are similar to those 'scan this box and automatically get our app' things - the early users just know, and now it's so ubiquitous that those of us who couldn't afford smartphones for a few years need to research as to why our phones don't seem to do it without finding something else first.

Apparently it's not ubiquitous enough to be included on most phones. But I keep getting Hancom - terrible memory.....what's the word for a whole lot of pigs? Because just calling that pile of garbage a memory hog doesn't quite do it justice.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 01-12-2019 at 11:13 PM.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Former Obama housing secretary Julian Castro joins 2020 campaign. His only government experience was a cabinet secretary and a town mayor.

Of course Herbert Hoover's only political experience was US Secretary of Commerce, which is an appointed office, not elected by the people.
    And Trump's only government experienced was being married to 2 honey traps picked by the KGB.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

I think it's important that we are finally talking about the 2016 primaries on this thread. We clearly moved on way too fast back then and did not address the grievances of Sanders and Stein supporters sufficiently.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I think it's important that we are finally talking about the 2016 primaries on this thread. We clearly moved on way too fast back then and did not address the grievances of Sanders and Stein supporters sufficiently.
    What's this "We"?

Your "Join Date" reads "Jan 2017". The election was already decided by then.

Even if it's not much of surprise, this one is still disappointing...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...108-story.html

Chicago police union takes no disciplinary action against ex-president for comments to news media during Van Dyke trial

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Well if Hillary had won the election, we wouid have just been treated to four years of "well if Bernie had won, then...." every time the Republicans pulled some shady tactic to obstruct one of her policy initiatives, which would have been all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    What's this "We"?

Your "Join Date" reads "Jan 2017". The election was already decided by then.
    This link should help you understand my post better.

Hillary was right!

In good news for those who hate flossing: Dental floss can give you cancer. Don't do it.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Well if Hillary had won the election, we wouid have just been treated to four years of "well if Bernie had won, then...." every time the Republicans pulled some shady tactic to obstruct one of her policy initiatives, which would have been all of the time.
    I mean, I see fellow lefties on twitter screaming that criticizing Gabbard from the left is fine and good, but htat if you also voted for Hillary, a 'friend of Kissinger', you don't get to talk.

Some people, /they still don't get it/.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 01-13-2019 at 02:05 AM.

Meanwhile, the WaPo has another scoop:

After closed door meeting with Putin, Trump took his interpreter's notes, told linguist not to reveal what had transpired to other administration officials.

At least he wasn't using a personal email server. Just his unprotected phone.

Hillary was right!

Local piece on Elizabeth Warren's event at Manchester Community College and a later event in Concord...

http://bangordailynews.com/2019/01/1...ampaign-to-nh/

Elizabeth Warren takes ‘grassroots campaign’ to NH