Page 698 of 985 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708748798 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 14769
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Bannon, you're next.
    Did they already have some talks with him?

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    And Conservatives wonder why wealth distribution and taxes are on everyones minds.
    Shut up! Class Warfare! Nah, Nah Nah Nah

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

What exactly do hedge fund managers do that they make this kind of $$$? The wife isn't making as much as he does but she was doing very well also.

IMO, and I admit I know very little about high finance, they are essentially making wagers. They produce no physical goods, like cars or appliances, nor do they build homes, or develop any new products. Yet this guy as making as much by speculating (?) as some companies do annually.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So Trump is one of two things, involved in the criminal activity that his entire staff seems to have been. Or misjudged everyone he hired and was unaware of the crimes going on around him. As Sansa Stark would say, either evil or an idiot.
    New Yorkers have said for years that Trump acted like a mob boss wannabe, so my money's on evil. No way in hell he didn't know about all that criminal ****, he simply lied about his level of involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If people are blaming McConnell its time Republicans grew a spine and told him ; you either vote the bills from the House to the floor or we look to push you out as Senate Majority leader.
    Fat chance of enough Republicans turning on Turtle Boy to make that sort of demand. They're too scared of him. On top of that, the chaos of McConnell winding up on the business end of a coup would give Democrats a leg up in their fight against Trump, and the dead last thing the GOP wants is a divided house.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Jerome Corsi might be next, then Bannon. But they are both on the investigation's most wanted list.

The Russia probe: A timeline from Moscow to Mueller
    My guess is that Corsi is next. Bannon might have covered his tracks too well to end up in Mueller's crosshairs. Remember, he was among the very first members of Trump's cabinet to have been sent packing, so he's had time to clean the skeletons out of his closet. Of course, I could be wrong, hell, I hope I'm wrong.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Flights delayed at Newark, LaGuardia, Philly airports from ‘sick leave’ staffing shortage

Travelers flying out of Newark Liberty International, Philadelphia and LaGuardia airports are encountering flight delays Friday due to staffing issues on the ground from workers calling out sick, Federal Aviation Administration officials said.

The FAA website was reporting one hour departure delays at Newark Liberty Airport due to staffing, as of 10:30 a.m. Philadelphia International Airport reported departure delays of 1 hour and 14 minutes. And LaGuardia delays were averaging 41 minutes.

“We have experienced a slight increase in sick leave at two facilities. We’ve mitigated the impact by augmenting staffing, rerouting traffic, and increasing spacing between aircraft when needed,” said Gregory Martion, an FAA spokesman. “The results have been minimal impacts to efficiency while maintaining consistent levels of safety in the national airspace system.”

Some fliers tweeted that the staffing issue involves air traffic controllers.
    Airport delays: Several airports, including LaGuardia, Newark, seeing delays due to government shutdown

NEW YORK (KABC) --
    Delays were reported at LaGuardia, Newark, Philadelphia and Florida airports due to air traffic controller staffing shortages amid the government shutdown.

The Federal Aviation Administration had a shortage of air traffic controllers reporting to work to a facility in Washington on Friday.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-25-2019 at 08:58 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

Video of Stone being arrested.

It's 11AM in the east coast, the time that Stone's showing up to court. I'm surprised trump hasn't vent his outrage in Twitter yet.

This **** is getting hairy, especially when it comes to a shortage of air traffic controllers. That job is stressful enough, if ATC's are being forced to work longer shifts or double shift to make up for missing personnel, adding stress upon stress, disaster will be the end result. Anyone who's watched the season two finale of Breaking Bad knows what I'm talking about.

Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Video of Stone being arrested.

It's 11AM in the east coast, the time that Stone's showing up to court. I'm surprised trump hasn't vent his outrage in Twitter yet.
    Other than the Aunt May scenes in Spiderverse, that is my favorite clip of the year so far.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

The last two weeks is EXACTLY why I argued against people who wanted to oust Pelosi. She's playing this whole thing perfectly.

At least 14,000 unpaid IRS workers did not show up for work as broad shutdown disruption hits tax agency, according to House aides

At least 14,000 unpaid workers in the Internal Revenue Service division that includes tax processing and call centers did not show up for work this week despite orders to do so, according to two House aides, posing a challenge to the Trump administration’s ability to minimize the damage from the government shutdown.

The Trump administration ordered more than 30,000 employees back to work unpaid to prepare for tax filing season, which is set to begin next week. But of the 26,000 workers called back to the IRS division that includes the tax processing centers and call centers, about 9,000 workers could not be reached and about 5,000 more claimed a hardship exemption, IRS officials have told members of Congress, according to aides, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the numbers.

These numbers are as of Tuesday, according to the House aides, and the rate of employees returning to work may have changed since then. The IRS announced on Jan. 15 it would begin calling back workers as fears mounted about the IRS’s ability to process tax returns.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    The last two weeks is EXACTLY why I argued against people who wanted to oust Pelosi. She's playing this whole thing perfectly.
    When dealing with a petulant man-child President, the best person for the job is a mother/grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I was one of those people who wanted Pelosi gone, I don't deny that. However, I am man enough to admit being wrong about her. Pelosi is running this show like a boss and I'm glad she's in charge.

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I was one of those people who wanted Pelosi gone, I don't deny that. However, I am man enough to admit being wrong about her. Pelosi is running this show like a boss and I'm glad she's in charge.
    Good for you, WPP.

Hillary was right!