Page 701 of 985 FirstFirst ... 201601651691697698699700701702703704705711751801 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 14769
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    That only plays to his twindling base, and as the last election showed, his base can go pound sand.
    There actually seems to be some dwindling among MAGA twitter.

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    #TrumpCaved is trending on twitter.
    Honestly, I wish people would back off trump. He has such a sensitive ego that he might do something just to piss off people that are laughing at him.

One of his main advisers is also really disappointed:

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Team Mueller Update:

- SIC & HIC unanimously voted to give ALL transcripts to Mueller.

- Organization #1 has been outed to be WikiLeaks, with Organization #2 being a Russian company, and Organization #3 has yet to be named but the phrase "executive privilege" was used in their requests the SCOTUS overturned. ORG3 filed to the SCOTUS that they took money from ORG1 & ORG2 in 2012 and 2016 "to pay off substantial international construction loans".

- Corsi is POI #1 in the Stone indictment, stated what is said in the indictment is true, and has said he won't be charged but was offered a road map for a plea deal to avoid time if Stone gives Team Mueller something on him. It appears Corsi is on Team Mueller and has been informing on Trump and Stone.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-25-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Honestly, I wish people would back off trump. He has such a sensitive ego that he might do something just to piss off people that are laughing at him.
    I wish Trump would have to walk naked through King's Landing while the bell rings and "Shame!" is chanted.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

“Hopefully now the president has learned his lesson, “ Schumer said.

Pelosi called it “sad” that “it’s taken this long to come to an obvious solution.’”
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-latest-live

God damn! I'll own up to being one of those uncomfortable with Nancy being speaker of the house, I was wrong, and I am happy to be wrong.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

One of his main advisers is also really disappointed:

Coulter can take a long walk on a short pier. She and Gasbag Limbaugh were directly responsible for nearly starving almost one million federal workers.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-25-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Priorities, Beastie! Priorities!

Also, my friend said this: "We’re no longer in the shutdown, so he gets a pass - but he drops the ball from interference (not called)."
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-25-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Coulter can take a long walk on a short pier. She and Gasbag Limbaugh were directly responsible for nearly starving almost one million federal workers.
    Worse yet, she's probably referring to the Republican propaganda garbage that Bush caved to the Democrats and changed Reagan's "wonderful" policies that weren't working and never could have worked except short term. So, of course, to an idiot like her, when a Republican does anything smart and decent, it makes him worthless. See her attitude towards John McCain. Then again, I suspect she knows full well she's full of it but is just playing to the ignorant base which seems to have become most of the Republican voters.
    Power with Girl is better.

Watching Roger Stone on the steps of the court house. He is acting like he is loving every minute, doing the Nixon salute, giggling at himself.

He is a piece of work.
    Should probably be noted that the assembled crowd were booing and jeering while Stone was going through his theatrics.

Now picture how they'll act when higher profile people like Bannon and Don Jr. get picked up. As more details of collusion and treason get detailed, they're going to get more "torches and pitchforks" every time. And someone would be stupid to not just get into a car and pull the s*** that Stone just tried to.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

There is a big overlap between the "build the wall" Trump fans and Ann Coulter fans, that is only to be expected.

So it's really going to be interesting to hold my nose and dive into the cesspool of MAGA twitter.

Hillary was right!

There is a big overlap between the "build the wall" Trump fans and Ann Coulter fans, that is only to be expected.

So it's really going to be interesting to hold my nose and dive into the cesspool of MAGA twitter.

Coulter and other clowns trash talking King Moron until he did something stupid to protect his own ego is how we got this shutdown in the first place.
    Now they're trying to do it again. And they'll probably succeed.