Page 819 of 985 FirstFirst ... 319719769809815816817818819820821822823829869919 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    As a Lincolnian myself, I gotta say that I am quite disappointed that this is the ruling party of all three branches.
    I assume you're talking in terms of ideological tradition rather than political party here.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Huh, Trump is veeeeery sensitive about his own grades in school. Go figure.

And Michael Cohen wraps up his talk. Lots of things we know and lots of ugly things.

Cummings is talking now, telling him to essentially to not bullshit them from here forward.

Jim Jordan is now trying to wreck Cohen's credibility, trying to say this is all revenge for not getting a job in the White House. Craaaaazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I assume you're talking in terms of ideological tradition rather than political party here.
    Sorry. That is what I mean indeed. As a matter of ideological tradition, Lincolnians would be pretty firmly center-left, if even a little further left than that. Which would place them quite firmly, and comfortably, within the Democratic Party.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

And now Schultz is talking. Just asking a few things. Nothing jumping out at me.

Jim Jordan jumps back in and screams about the Democrats gagging the truth and trying to say Cohen can't tell the truth about Trump's debts because he lied about his own debts. He sounds like a lawyer for a mob boss with how much he's trying to protect Trump and declare Cohen isn't to be trusted.
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 02-27-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    And now Schultz is talking. Just asking a few things. Nothing jumping out at me.

Jim Jordan jumps back in and screams about the Democrats gagging the truth and trying to say Cohen can't tell the truth about Trump's debts because he lied about his own debts. He sounds like a lawyer for a mob boss with how much he's trying to protect Trump and declare Cohen isn't to be trusted.
    Why isn't someone telling Jordan to STFU?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Jim Jordan is now trying to wreck Cohen's credibility, trying to say this is all revenge for not getting a job in the White House. Craaaaazy.
    Plus Trump being too cheap to reimburse Cohen (who had to take out a second mortage IIRC) right away for payoffs to Stormy Daniels and the Playmate (forgot her name) he was cheating on his wife with... When she was expecting their child....with out using a condom. Why would a paragon of virtue and honor like Trump need Michael Cohen? the irony is so thick esp with the thick headed on the GOP. Cohen was covering for Trump's lies and transgressions.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Why isn't someone telling Jordan to STFU?
    Seriously. He just ACCUSED Cohen being bribed to be there or he was getting a book or TV deal out of this. He is NUTS!

Simple solution is coming up......the Democrats are going for those elusive Trump tax returns. I hope it's soon!

Sorry. That is what I mean indeed. As a matter of ideological tradition, Lincolnians would be pretty firmly center-left, if even a little further left than that. Which would place them quite firmly, and comfortably, within the Democratic Party.
    Right, because the Democrats control a branch of the Federal Governemnt, rather than the GOP controlling all three, so I was confused.

I wonder what the status is on the class action suit from when Jim Jordan was an assistant coach of the wrestling team at Ohio State? He was specifically named since the victims claim he knew that they were being molested and assaulted by the team doctor.

James Comer started off normal, but then he spend most of his time trying to wreck Cohen's credibility by going off about bank fraud and tax fraud.

Then he throws back to Jordan where he complains and complains. Then Cohen calls bullshit on him and says "shame on you" for lying. Oh crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Right, because the Democrats control a branch of the Federal Governemnt, rather than the GOP controlling all three, so I was confused.
    Sorry. You’re right. I largely meant the Legislative, the Executive, and the Judicial Branch. Two of the three are controlled entirely by Republicans with Democrats in control of the lower chamber of the legislative branch. They have power but not as much as if they had the Senate. Sorry for the confusion.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Sorry. You’re right. I largely meant the Legislative, the Executive, and the Judicial Branch. Two of the three are controlled entirely by Republicans with Democrats in control of the lower chamber of the legislative branch. They have power but not as much as if they had the Senate. Sorry for the confusion.
    ...that's not how it works, Mr. Political Science Major

I'm just teasing. I get you