Page 875 of 985 FirstFirst ... 375775825865871872873874875876877878879885925975 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 14769
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    "Christchurch Mosque Shooter Calls Trump ‘Symbol Of White Identity’ But Not ‘Policy Maker’"

"In the 73-page manifesto reportedly uploaded by one of Brenton Tarrant, the gunmen who open fired in the Masjid Al Noor mosque on Deans Avenue in central Christchurch on Thursday killing 40 people and injuring 20 others, there is praise for President Donald Trump.

The manifesto, which was in a question-answer format, has been removed from the Internet post the attack. In the document, the question "Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?" evoked both praise and deprecation:

"As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure.

As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no."

https://www.ibtimes.com/christchurch...-maker-2775736
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and predict neither Trump, or anyone in the GOP hierarchy will comment on this tragedy, other than the usual and predictable thoughts and prayers spiel. There is no way in hell this can be spun to absolve Trump of blame for enabling, if not outright supporting white supremacists, going all the way back to his "Both sides are to blame" nonsense after Charlottesville.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Nah I think a lot of upper crusty Clinton supporters had an issue with the black guy
    I am not surprised you do. You don't see much of a difference between a McCain and a Trump, or a Trump and a Clinton. That's ok, you are entitled to your utterly contemptible opinions.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    I am not surprised you do. You don't see much of a difference between a McCain and a Trump, or a Trump and a Clinton. That's ok, you are entitled to your utterly contemptible opinions.
    I actually don’t. Trump has a shitty temperament, says terrible things, and is a con man who runs shady businesses.

That said as President he is just saying what most of the Republican really wants anyways. That’s how he got so much support from them and unwavering support at that.

Don’t forget McCain already sold his soul to the right wing with Palin who paved the way for the Yea Party which created the groundswell for Trump.

But I know it’s an inconvenienant connection for you to make.

It just didn’t surprise me that Clinton supporters were far more willing to abandon Democrats to vote for the white guy with the psycho VP over the black guy. Just like it doesn’t surprise me that the Trump’s and Clinton’s were friends once

I actually don’t. Trump has a shitty temperament, says terrible things, and is a con man who runs shady businesses.

That said as President he is just saying what most of the Republican really wants anyways. That’s how he got so much support from them and unwavering support at that.

Don’t forget McCain already sold his soul to the right wing with Palin who paved the way for the Yea Party which created the groundswell for Trump.

But I know it’s an inconvenienant connection for you to make.

It just didn’t surprise me that Clinton supporters were far more willing to abandon Democrats to vote for the white guy with the psycho VP over the black guy. Just like it doesn’t surprise me that the Trump’s and Clinton’s were friends once
    Hint:
    Trump does not now, nor did he ever have friends.

Not in any sensible meaning of the word.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Or maybe McCain was more appealing to moderates than Nazi Trump.
    This is one possible thing that might keep Hillary supporters from doing so. Maybe they won't just because of how heinous Trump is.

Even if they don't vote for Trump and just stay home, Sanders supporters will have given them the perfect excuse: "Not my fault, he was a flawed candidate!"
    Last edited by 4saken1; 03-15-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

As usual the fomenters of division gonna foment. I'm just as guilty of feeding the trolls time to time, but this is what we can't get bogged down in if we're going to get Trump out of the WH before 2024.

I don't think there's anyone who voted Clinton on this thread who's still willing to die on the 'Never Bernie' hill if he winds up the nominee, but if anyone can prove me wrong they're free to do so.

E:
    Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    This is one possible thing that might keep Hillary supporters from doing so. Maybe they won't just because of how heinous Trump is.
    I think that's what everyone is counting on from any who consider themselves progressive or left-leaning at all. We'll see if the spite gets fanned by the same false actors, or if people have learned their lessons.
    Last edited by Dalak; 03-15-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Hint:

Literally has nothing to do with anything

Candace Owens seems to have deleted her tweet going "LOL" and falsely denying have made pro 2nd amendment and anti-Islam statements.

Trump seems to have deleted the tweet about his bikers assaulting people if things get tough for him.

I smell fear in the air.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I don't think there's anyone who voted Clinton on this thread who's still willing to die on the 'Never Bernie' hill if he winds up the nominee, but if anyone can prove me wrong they're free to do so.
    I haven't seen any of these here (or anywhere else) either. Then again, I was utterly shocked to find out that 25% of them voted for McCain, too! It's likely that I know a Hillary supporter who voted for him, but I've never actually heard anybody say that they did so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I think that's what everyone is counting on from any who consider themselves progressive or left-leaning at all. We'll see if the spite gets fanned by the same false actors, or if people have learned their lessons.
    I hope they will have learned something by the time Election Day rolls around. I haven't heard any from the #neverhillary crowd say that they would vote for any other candidate who isn't as far left as Bernie if they won the nomination, though, so I know there are a ton of people who haven't learned anything.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Just like it doesn’t surprise me that the Trump’s and Clinton’s were friends once
    Hint:

Literally has nothing to do with anything

Hillary was right!

Beastie's Cartoons of the Week:

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Candace Owens seems to have deleted her tweet going "LOL" and falsely denying have made pro 2nd amendment and anti-Islam statements.

Trump seems to have deleted the tweet about his bikers assaulting people if things get tough for him.

I smell fear in the air.

Don't they realize the Internet keeps the receipts?

Hillary was right!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I smell fear in the air.
    I wonder what Owens gets out of being a Faux News token who's hauled out in front of the cameras to bash the left on cue like a trained seal?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I wonder what Owens gets out of being a Faux News token who's hauled out in front of the cameras to bash the left on cue like a trained seal?
    She gets to feel special in spite of being mediocre.

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Business friends not real friends