Page 921 of 985 FirstFirst ... 421821871911917918919920921922923924925931971 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 14769
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    Yeah, well, it really should.
    I don't heal well while the rights of trans people get trampled on.
    Last edited by PaulBullion; 03-25-2019 at 01:21 PM.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    How can we do that when there is a divisive president intentionally causing division every single day and has been since he was elected and before?

The fact that there was no proof of collusion doesn't automatically make all that go away.

We divided AF, permanently.
    any chance of that happening died with McCain, IMO. he was last republican i had any kind of respect for. as long as the current crop of numb nuts on that side of the aisle are in power, "coming together and healing" is a fantasy.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    any chance of that happening died with McCain, IMO. he was last republican i had any kind of respect for. as long as the current crop of numb nuts on that side of the aisle are in power, "coming together and healing" is a fantasy.
    And that's the thing too. Anyone in GOP leadership that felt like the should kinda reach across the aisle or stand up to some of Trump's shittier agenda items--they get blased by Trump and the Trump base and they know they can't survive re-election without that segement of the conservative voters.

And it can't ever go back in.

We're just like this now.

GOP will need to burn down before it can be seen as anything but the Trump show

And that's the thing too. Anyone in GOP leadership that felt like the should kinda reach across the aisle or stand up to some of Trump's shittier agenda items--they get blased by Trump and the Trump base and they know they can't survive re-election without that segement of the conservative voters.

And it can't ever go back in.

We're just like this now.
    Graham is now pinning the Mueller Report on McCain.

FYI.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

It never ends. This is the world that NRA has built.

Dad of Sandy Hook shooting victim dies from suicide -- a week after *two* students who survived the Parkland shooting died from suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Graham is now pinning the Mueller Report on McCain.

FYI.
    wasn't graham like..........one of mccain's friends?

if so................then lindsey graham is a massive *******.

A man convicted of a bomb plot targeting 50 mosques in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area, and in other parts of Florida as revenge for 9-11, has been arrested in South Florida on weapons and domestic violence charges.

According to Tequesta Police, they are looking into the possibility that Robert Goldstein, 54, may have been plotting a bigger crime when he was arrested on multiple weapons charges this week. Goldstein has been charged for domestic violence with strangulation and for being a convicted felon with firearms.
    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...uWBfbSEzY6cP5A
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

He's sort of like the left version of Trump, except we understand what a terribly dumb idea it would be to elect him president.
    CNN sure as hell didn’t understand

73B42B0B-9AD4-459E-95E8-F3D72CDB3362.jpg

EF9C8C64-C4C1-45BF-827F-8E961E346829.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    Haha, that first story is by Chris Cilizza, who is almost as silly as you are.

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Haha, that first story is by Chris Cilizza, who is almost as silly as you are.
    LOL

So how about his whopping 108 appearances on CNN where they were clearly propping this dickhole up as a potential challenger in 2020?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

wasn't graham like..........one of mccain's friends?

if so................then lindsey graham is a massive *******.
    With “friends” like Graham, relentlessly slurping Trump, who needs enemies? I’m sure that must have the McCain family seething.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    If you don't think they found nothing and didn't waste all that time & money, then I probably can't get through to you. However, you should at least be able to appreciate the successful court cases and monies gathered by Mueller here, whereas nothing was brought in during the investigation of Clinton as far as I remember.
    In all honesty. It's not that I think that. It's that I really didnt fallow that investigation closely, like at all. I fully admit to being one of the most politically ignorant people who post here. The political news I keep up with is few and far between. Which kind of sucks, since most of the political discussions I have been in turn into a "what about this" type of debate.
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    With “friends” like Graham, relentlessly slurping Trump, who needs enemies? I’m sure that must have the McCain family seething.
    graham is one of the most self-serving assholes in the GOP. he went from calling trump a jackass on national tv to kissing his ass like it was made of sweet white chocolate.

not to mention, trump continues to rip into mccain even after he died and graham just let him do it.