Page 929 of 985 FirstFirst ... 429829879919925926927928929930931932933939979 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 14769

I'm thinking that right now there's a fight in the White House between those who want to show Trump what Barbara Bush said and those who are afraid of what Trump will tweet if they tell him about it.

I feel terrible for saying this but I hope he goes all-in on Bush.

People need to see that possible conspiracy and collision were items #7 and #8 on the 30 reasons why he's unfit.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

There are so many scoundrels in Trump's orbit that it takes a bit to remember them all. But let us be reminded of Felix Sater. Mr. Sater was due to a hearing in congress, said hearing has been postponed while congress seeks the Mueller Report. And now this https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...trump-projects

Yay money laundering through Trump properties!!!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I'm thinking that right now there's a fight in the White House between those who want to show Trump what Barbara Bush said and those who are afraid of what Trump will tweet if they tell him about it.
    I think someone will tell him about the piece. If Trump is kept in the dark by his minions and he learns about the Bush book second hand (say, via Faux News), he'll go ballistic.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Oh man, it’s hysterical how the left has suddenly embraced the likes of the Bush’s and the McCain’s.

I guess I’m old enough to remember 2005-2008.

Or back in 2000 when the Bush’s floated that hit piece about John McCain having a mixed love child.

Too funny

sort of like republicans suddenly embracing Putin and the Kim Jung Un just because they are bffs with the orange one.

https://twitter.com/i/status/974450928714747906
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 03-27-2019 at 11:12 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    sort of like republicans suddenly embracing Putin and the Kim Jung Un just because they are bffs with the orange one.
    tyrants often admire other tyrants. trump just wants what putin and kim have.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Caramel Caligula is nowhere near tyrant status yet. That would be an insult to Bad Vlad and Rocketman.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

May is promising to resign once Brexit is delivered.

I wish Trump would double down like that on the wall.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Caramel Caligula is nowhere near tyrant status yet. That would be an insult to Bad Vlad and Rocketman.
    and that's why he admires them. they have the absolute power and "respect" he is thristy for.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

https://twitter.com/i/status/974450928714747906
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    and that's why he admires them. they have the absolute power and "respect" he is thristy for.
    As it seems relevant: Arnold Schwarzenegger says Donald Trump acted ‘like a little wet noodle, like a fanboy’ with Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    Oh man, it’s hysterical how the left has suddenly embraced the likes of the Bush’s and the McCain’s.

Or back in 2000 when the Bush’s floated that hit piece about John McCain having a mixed love child.

Too funny
    We are allowed human empathy considering death and sickness. But also, the enemy of my enemy and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    We are allowed human empathy considering death and sickness. But also, the enemy of my enemy and all that.
    also, i've always respect mccain, even when he went up against obama. most of it comes from the fact that when a old white woman claimed that obama was a secret Muslim, mccain immedetely shut that **** down and refuse to help propogate that silly rumor, even if doing so would've helped him in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post

Too funny
    You'll never catch me embracing Dubya. He may be the worst human being to exist in my lifetime, he did irreparable damage to the country and the world, and his attempts to rebrand himself as a silly grandpa (even while continuing to be awful) disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    May is promising to resign once Brexit is delivered.

I wish Trump would double down like that on the wall.
    The only good thing she's done in her entire premiership