Page 950 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 450850900940946947948949950951952953954960 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 14999

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    With her level of charisma and cult of personality? Has to be purely for a tax ride off.

No, seriously; I'm sure most of you aren't pro wrestling fans (and I wouldn't blame you for the slightest), but Linda has the charisma of a wet carpet someone left in an alleyway they expected the city to drag away for them. Most SuperPACs are led by people who have some semblance of personality that help manipulate those around them, thus encouraging "dolphins" to donate to their committees (whales like the Koch brothers and Steve Wynn don't need encouragement). A person with a deflating personality from an industry with such a sketchy background ain't going to help her SuperPAC.

But, what am I talking about; this is to help re-elect Trump.
    She ran 2 of the most expensive Senate campaigns in history and lost them both by a wide margin. Vince was balling each time and I swear it was about the amount of money he just spent on a loss.

She's gonna do wonders there ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Get ready folks! The 300 page Mueller report is heading to Congress. And nearly 175 pages will be redacted!
    Shit! That’s like going to your local bookstore for a Reader’s Digest version of War and Peace.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 JDogindy's Avatar

She ran 2 of the most expensive Senate campaigns in history and lost them both by a wide margin. Vince was balling each time and I swear it was about the amount of money he just spent on a loss.

She's gonna do wonders there ...
    Need I point out the "Stand Up for WWE" campaign they did, which boiled down to, "Quit picking on us! Sure we did misogynistic, homophobic, racist angles, as well as insulted the mentally disabled, and exploited the dead for profit, while conveniently condemned certain things that benefited our public relations while ignoring others that still benefited our history, but... the people running attack ads insulting our company are worse than the federal government who attacked us in the early 1990s for steroid abuse, or Ted Turner for owning WCW, even though we destroyed many territories for our personal gain... uh... did we mention how awesome WWE is with the Susan G. Komen Foundation?"

And remember; the XFL debuts next season. With how much money the Alliance of American Football bled this year alone just out of the gate, can you imagine the bath he's going to take just to stick it to the NFL pushing his MAGA football league?
    Last edited by JDogindy; 03-29-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Shit! That’s like going to your local bookstore for a Reader’s Digest version of War and Peace.
    Or Dante's inferno
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Or Dante's inferno
    Apparently, it takes 36 hours to summarize but 3 weeks to redact and give to Congress.

And the page count jumped to 400.

And they won't be giving it to the intelligence community.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Default Super racist Trump fans shoot at biracial children

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/slu..._notifications

Slur-spewing white men open fire on biracial children as they walk to a gas station to buy candy

A pair of white Florida men have been arrested after shooting at and shouting racial slurs at two biracial children — and claimed that they did so because they thought the kids were on meth.

Orlando’s WFTV reported that James Reidnauer and Brent van Besien were arrested in the city of Leesburg on hate crime charges after shooting at the 16 and 12-year-old brother and sister on March 17.

According to the report, the men confronted the children on a trail owned by a nearby church as they were walking to a convenience store to buy candy.

“Deputies said Reidnauer and van Besien fired at least two shots — one near the girl’s foot and one in the air — before shouting slurs at the biracial children,” WFTV reported, adding that both were uninjured and able to run home.

According to police, the men said they shot at the children because they thought they were, the Orlando Sentinel reported, “meth heads.”
    BRENT-EDWARD-VAN-BESIEN-tattoo Super Trump fan.jpg

For those that don't know the Iron Cross is a favorite amongst the white supremacist Republican types.

os-1553741619-iz2hicx329-snap-image-800x430.jpg

BEHOLD THE MASTER RACE!!!! James Reidnauer (left) and Brent van Besien (right), two men arrested on hate crime charges for shooting at children of color. Images via Lake County Sheriff's Office.

Don't be surprised if they walk free because of Florida's Stand Your Ground Law. Treyvon Martin was armed with candy too.

Get ready folks! The 300 page Mueller report is heading to Congress. And nearly 175 pages will be redacted!
    I heard on NPR Mueller will be involved in the redaction process in addition to testifying before a congressional investigative panel regarding the investigation.
    So there's that to look forward to.
    Last edited by ChadH; 03-29-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners Thread So much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
    "Being politically incorrect shouldn't be a matter of pride. It's the last gasp of the wrong side of history." - Unknown
    "By all means, compare these s**t-heads to Nazis." - Mike Godwin referring to the protesters in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I heard on NPR Mueller will be involved in the redaction process in addition to testifying before a congressional investigative panel regarding the investigation.
    So there's that to look forward too.

A Nevada politician is claiming that when she was the Democratic party's candidate for Lieutenant Governor in 2014, Joe Biden kissed her inappropriately.
    https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-aw...joe-biden.html

Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience….

He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.
    One aspect that isn't covered on the various websites that have covered the allegations is that she is a prominent Sanders supporter, and on the board of directors of Our Revolution.

Man, the Democratic primary is going to be a shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    A

The GOP President and unquestioned leader of your Party is Trump...and the Dems are a shitshow?!?

What color is the sky on your world?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The GOP President and unquestioned leader of your Party is Trump...and the Dems are a shitshow?!?

Trump's nomination is shameful.

But the Democrats still managed to lose to him. And this was after a scandal ("Grab them by the pussy!") that came out between the primary and the general election.

Clearly you missed Donald Trump’s latest unhinged rant-a-thon that passed for one of his rallies the other night. You have ZERO room to talk when the Orange Shitgibbon leads YOUR party.

But the Democrats still managed to lose to him. And this was after a scandal ("Grab them by the pussy!") that came out between the primary and the general election.
    We still believe 2016 election wasn't tainted and that Trump was the choice of voters. I guess it helps you sleep at night. For most of us, it's anightmare.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Saw this on Twitter....

Donald Trump is:

1) a billionaire, but you can’t see his taxes

2) a genius, but you can’t see his grades

3) exonerated, but you can’t see the report

It’s no wonder people point and laugh at right wingers

A Nevada politician is claiming that when she was the Democratic party's candidate for Lieutenant Governor in 2014, Joe Biden kissed her inappropriately.
    https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-aw...joe-biden.html

One aspect that isn't covered on the various websites that have covered the allegations is that she is a prominent Sanders supporter, and on the board of directors of Our Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post

To say nothing of the fact that Trump has over a dozen women that have accused him of inappropriate kissing and groping. And he bragged about doing it. On tape.

Nice cognitive dissonance, Mets.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.