Page 999 of 1000 FirstFirst ... 4998999499899959969979989991000 LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 14999
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Well, Biden is the most popular politician in the US. Must be tempting.
    He's running in order to show those newer whipper snappers in the democratic party how it's done, with their loud music and the funny haircuts!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    He's running in order to show those newer whipper snappers in the democratic party how it's done, with their loud music and the funny haircuts!
    He's from a time when men were men, and women were silent.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Step one: Georgetown pollster polls 1000 people, finds Trump has a disapproval rating of 55.

Step two: Lou Dobbs thinks this poll would be better if it was upside, down, and claims the approval rating is actually 55.

Step three: Trump retweets Dobbs' lying graphic.

Facts. Remember when they used to matter?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

No facts, just Fox.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Oh please. Of course she knows. She's trying to make the point that even if the banks are no longer doing it, that doesn't mean they shouldn't pay for their past crimes.
    To me, that's not how the following clip looks. I don't see any real attempt to discuss that. Just a quick shift to small business. Even that shift felt like a stumble. She doesn't seem like she knows that one of those banks is probably doing the small business lending that she doesn't seem to believe they are doing.

Thought about if the clip could have been edited. Doesn't feel that way.

While this one is a very "Local" sort of a news piece, it's still worth a quick look.

https://idahonews.com/news/local/tod...tment-building

Toddler miraculously survives 6-story fall in Redmond

So...

I can accept that FNC is collectively too stupid to have even suspected any of this.

That said, not one of the other major news outfits that used to have this guy one five times a day had a clue about any of this?

Seriously?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Thomas Massie insulted John Kerry for having a political science degree. People called him out on it. Massie spews more BS.

When I asked Kerry if he had a science degree, he answered “no” but forgot to turn his microphone on. The left has been using his flub to conceal what this exchange proved which is Kerry admitted he doesn’t have a science degree, even though his degree says “science”

Then it goes further crazy with this reply...

Do you think that all of these twits sniping at you really are this obtuse or is it just more fake organized lefty fraud?
    And then Massie answering it with this response.

It’s a combination. Notice that virtually none of them dispute any scientific fact that I stated in the hearing?

This guy is soooooooo full of himself.
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 04-11-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Step one: Georgetown pollster polls 1000 people, finds Trump has a disapproval rating of 55.

Step two: Lou Dobbs thinks this poll would be better if it was upside, down, and claims the approval rating is actually 55.

Step three: Trump retweets Dobbs' lying graphic.

Not a FOX! They knew exactly what they were doing. Their viewers don't actually give a fuck whether it's true or not. I guarantee that we will be seeing conservatives on the interwebs stating that Trump's approval ratings are 55% this time next year despite the fact that they likely won't have budged.
    Pull List: Animosity,Babyteeth,Birthright,Black Hammer,Black Science,Damned,Deadly Class,Descender,East of West,Eternal Empire,Hellboy,Hillbilly,I Hate Fairyland,Injustice,Kill or be Killed,Lazarus,Manifest Destiny,Outcast,Paper Girls,Rat Queens,Saga,Seven to Eternity,Sex Criminals,Southern Bastards,Star Wars,Stray Bullets,Uber,Usagi Yojimbo,all Valiant,Walking Dead,Wayward,Wicked & Divine.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    I want to know how this guy graduated from MIT. He really doesn't know how someone can earn a Bachelor of ARTS degree in Political SCIENCE? Either he doesn't realize that there's more than one definition of "arts," and more than one definition of "science," or I'm calling shenanigans here.

According to The Washington Post, documents show that the Trump administration and hardliners like WH adviser Stephen Miller pressured the Department of Homeland Security, which has jurisdiction over ICE, to release detained migrants in sanctuary cities in order to exert political pressure on rivals like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. The report says that Homeland Security officials pushed back against the proposal, and it was ultimately rejected.
    This administration is bad.

Fantastic Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Suspect Arrested in Fires at Black Churches in Louisiana

They keep telling me I am supposed to be afraid of hungry refugees who came here to find jobs, escape persecution, and feed their families. But, apparently a Sheriff's son running around setting historically black churches on fire terrorizing communities?
    Bad kids with mental illness can happen to anyone and in this case the Sheriff assisted law enforcement in arresting his son without incident as he was as horrified as everyone else over what his son did.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Trump Says He Knows ‘Nothing About WikiLeaks’ After Once Saying ‘I Love WikiLeaks’

With Julian Assange’s arrest, the president appears to have forgotten how he lavishly praised the nonprofit in 2016. No, Trump didn't forget, like Pontius Pilate, Caramel Caligula washed his hands of Assange and kicked him to the curb after he outlived his usefulness.

Women Sexually Abused By Catholic Nuns Speak Up: She Told Me It Was ‘God’s Love’

Two survivors share stories of grooming, emotional manipulation and sexual abuse by nuns in the Catholic Church. So, it's not just priests behaving badly. Damned disturbing.

Tennessee Lawmakers Consider Fines And Criminal Penalties For Voter Registration Drives

Activists say the measure would chill efforts to register people in a state that already has significant problems with voter registration and turnout. What? WHAT?!?

Trump Railed At Illegal Immigration But Now Owns The Worst Numbers In A Decade

His erratic decisions and inflammatory rhetoric, critics say, are actually making things worse at the Mexico border. Show of hands if you're surprised.

James Comey Doesn’t Know ‘What The Heck’ Barr Meant About ‘Spying’ On Trump Camp

Has the attorney general come to the belief that “court-ordered electronic surveillance is spying?” the former FBI director said. “Wow.” Barr is simply repeating Dolt45's crazy ass rhetoric like he was told to do, nothing more.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I want to know how this guy graduated from MIT.
    Maybe his parents know Laurie Laughlin?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.