Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Did they really turn Layla Miller into an Adult just so she could have sex with Jamie?

Because that's how it came off. She was this slick kid who "knew stuff" and then she came back with the Bishop M eye tat and was laid up in bed with Jamie or trying to make arrangements to lay up with him every other issue. LOL. It was crazy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Because that's how it came off. She was this slick kid who "knew stuff" and then she came back with the Bishop M eye tat and was laid up in bed with Jamie or trying to make arrangements to lay up with him every other issue. LOL. It was crazy.
    PAD made her barely legal so she could marry Jamie, not complaining because it served the story on several aspects and gave them a happy ending of sorts. I miss madrox

BANNED

Yeah. I thought that was disgusting.

Ultimate Member

When Layla came back her physical changes were if memory serves either the first or second thing that Jamie noticed, and liked...

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I think really it was a case more of running out of things to do with her as a kid than anything else. A kid can only do so much in book. Making her and adult opened up way more story posibilitys for them.

BANNED

Such as getting married and getting the book cancelled.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    But this like totally the happy ending for 2 characters that Claremont always wanted to use!

Yeah it was pretty weird and marked a downward trend for the book.

BANNED

If Layla "backed timed" of legal age to consent I don't see where's the problem?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 06-28-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Ultimate Member

Because she showed up as a little girl that said that she was going to marry Jamie, he seemed a bit put off by it until she showed back up being older and suddenly Jamie couldn't keep his hands off of her...that whole book messed up a few characters, Siryn's whole storyline for that book revolved entirely around Jamie, first she became a fangirl of his because he stood up to Scott like it was some miracle...then the whole drunken one night stand, had his dupe kid only to be in charge until Jamie came back and then she wrapped her storyline up with using her new goddess powers to revert Jamie back to his human form...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Because she showed up as a little girl that said that she was going to marry Jamie, he seemed a bit put off by it until she showed back up being older and suddenly Jamie couldn't keep his hands off of her...that whole book messed up a few characters, Siryn's whole storyline for that book revolved entirely around Jamie, first she became a fangirl of his because he stood up to Scott like it was some miracle...then the whole drunken one night stand, had his dupe kid only to be in charge until Jamie came back and then she wrapped her storyline up with using her new goddess powers to revert Jamie back to his human form...
    What book did the "goddess" bit transpire in?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    What book did the "goddess" bit transpire in?
    The End of X factor. I'm actually thankful that PAD wanted to use Syrin consistently through the books on all his runs, I miss the X factor crew a lot

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Don't forget about getting pregnant right at the end of the series.

I personally thought it was a bit gross.

I just pretend that the book ended a lot earlier than it did; like right around the time that Rictor got his powers back.