Page 130 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2875
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ha love these. Especially the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Ha love these. Especially the last one.
    yea those I thought were really nice.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I don't think it should be all black but a multi cultural team and like one white guy (Northstar). That'd be cool
    Totally open for that too. I’m just thinking of team concepts we haven’t seen in the X-verse yet. Like a team of:

Storm
    Bishop
    M
    Gentle or Frenzy
    Tempo
    Shola Inkosi
    Hub or Darwin

hopefully storm hassomething interesting to do tomorrow. it seems though we will have to wait until November for storm news.

real love

#hadariyao
    #tchoro
    #nakiacouldneva

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    OH Yeah I already read the Asgardian Story arc which is VERY good. I forgout about the Annuals. I will read them when I get to 200.

The New Mutants are eh. What i'm confused about is when Colossus got jumped by the Brother Hood of Evil Mutants and Rogue absorbed his condition. HOW did Rogue come out of it???

Also, Selen doesn't seem all that powerful to me. I can see the control she has is limited.
    Once Colossus's powers were off she returned to normal...with no injuires. I like Storm's reaction to that moment
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Once Colossus's powers were off she returned to normal...with no injuires. I like Storm's reaction to that moment
    Thank YOu, because I didn't get it. It looked like she now took over his position, and now she is stuck like that. LOL. Yeah, I liked Storm's reaction she was starting to warm up to her now. :-)

So Xmen Red today was cool. Ororo and Jean had a really nice moment and Ororo shaded her how close friends would do which was nice to read. I really wish Taylor had more moments like this throughout the whole run of the book. However, outside of this nice moment there wasn't anymore action for Ororo. There seems to be a war approaching so it seems next month she might have more to do. Overall it was a nice read.

we need more of this especially with all the crazy news happening today:

Besties.

Last edited by Peanutsinspace; 10-24-2018 at 08:07 AM.

the artist is really good at drawing Storm's costume. I like the way he does her hair here better than Asrur

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Besties.

I think you posted a pic but for some reason I can't see it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the artist is really good at drawing Storm's costume. I like the way he does her hair here better than Asrur

I actually couldn't tell much of a difference between the artist and how they depicted the hair. However, i prefer the original artist and how he drew her than how she was drawn this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hopefully storm hassomething interesting to do tomorrow. it seems though we will have to wait until November for storm news.

real love

#hadariyao
    #tchoro
    #nakiacouldneva

Loving the middle one the most. Its very rare we get a Snow Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Loving the middle one the most. Its very rare we get a Snow Storm.
    That one is so beautiful to me. I came across it and had to share it.

And agreed it is very rare. I also liked this photo because it demonstrates her immunity to the cold elements here!

A great fan pic.

Weird. It shows up for me and showed up when you quoted my post. I went back and uploaded it again so here's hoping?

I actually couldn't tell much of a difference between the artist and how they depicted the hair. However, i prefer the original artist and how he drew her than how she was drawn this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Weird. It shows up for me and showed up when you quoted my post. I went back and uploaded it again so here's hoping?
    yes thank you I can see the image now!!!!