Page 126 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2875
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Yep. Exactly.
    I'm not opposed to this (an easter egg) as Havok mentioned but I would want something more bada$$ on the level of how Wonder Woman made her entrance in the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I would like to answer those questions.

1. If anyone says that Storm does not posses or is not able to manipulate Weather off planet or in space is an idiot. I’m sorry. I say that because it’s been established(if any of those idiots read Classic X-Men) Storms manipulation of the weather does not stop as early standards(only able to make Weather on earth) but stretches beyond that to Cosmic proportions meaning Cosmic Storms.

2. Storm would do PERFECTLY fine in a Zombie Apocalypse. There’s no reason to say she wouldn’t .

3. Storm appearing in Black Panther Movie would be a good idea(IMO I rather her stay away from him) and great publicity for both characters and franchise.

Thanks for answering the questions.

1.) I wouldn't say they are an idiot but I would definitely say they are not informed when it comes to Storm's history. There is no reason to write her as being "powerless" when in space when canon demonstrates completely otherwise.

2.) I sometimes think about would Storm's power allow her to survive in a zombie apocalypse. She wasn't able to in one version of the MU but I think Storm (616) version would be able to survive easily (with any version of zombie thrown at her, fast or slow).

3.) Of course you would rather him stay away from her but I'm glad you realize that it would be great for them both!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm not opposed to this (an easter egg) as Havok mentioned but I would want something more bada$$ on the level of how Wonder Woman made her entrance in the DCU.

Thanks for answering the questions.

1.) I wouldn't say they are an idiot but I would definitely say they are not informed when it comes to Storm's history. There is no reason to write her as being "powerless" when in space when canon demonstrates completely otherwise.

2.) I sometimes think about would Storm's power allow her to survive in a zombie apocalypse. She wasn't able to in one version of the MU but I think Storm (616) version would be able to survive easily (with any version of zombie thrown at her, fast or slow).

3.) Of course you would rather him stay away from her but I'm glad you realize that it would be great for them both!!
    2. What is there to think about she would easily survive. The reason Storm became a Zombie(Marvel Zombies: Dead Days) is because Magneto told the remaining survivors(Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Dr.Strange, Thor, Nick Fury) to retreat to the Hellicarrier to which the Zombiefied Fantasitic Four where waiting for them. Forced them into a room and then they got eaten. Out of ALL the Superheroes Storm was the last to turn. Of Course MAJOR PIS, but yes her powers are far more equipped for this.

2. What is there to think about she would easily survive. The reason Storm became a Zombie(Marvel Zombies: Dead Days) is because Magneto told the remaining survivors(Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Dr.Strange, Thor, Nick Fury) to retreat to the Hellicarrier to which the Zombiefied Fantasitic Four where waiting for them. Forced them into a room and then they got eaten. Out of ALL the Superheroes Storm was the last to turn. Of Course MAJOR PIS, but yes her powers are far more equipped for this.
    oooh do u have scans of that beloved?? of her last moments. and its impressive she made it to the end.

BANNED

oooh do u have scans of that beloved?? of her last moments. and its impressive she made it to the end.
    In Order:

576F637F-65CE-48C1-A199-727148931EE5.jpg

1AB5F436-B657-4741-AF83-F5CB317AF5B9.jpg

E8258837-0863-48BF-B18A-0E0DC3FB3044.jpg
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-22-2018 at 07:22 PM.

BANNED

4FDAEE05-F3AE-426B-92DB-1F9FCA6516AF.jpg

4D882FD8-F68B-404C-99E0-19E9D8FACE29.jpg

And Of Course Major PIS, But she was one of the remaining survivors.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-22-2018 at 07:23 PM.

4FDAEE05-F3AE-426B-92DB-1F9FCA6516AF.jpg

4D882FD8-F68B-404C-99E0-19E9D8FACE29.jpg

And Of Course Major PIS, But she was one of the remaining survivors.
    what issue of marvel zombies is that? those scans are kinda hard to read.

Mighty Member

Storm fans... never let anyone tell you her powers dont work in space or she needs an atmosphere or weather for her powers to work. Her powers are even more powerful in space:

#disprovingthefakenews

The thing is all high level energy manipulators abilities work in space and seem to expand.. Polaris, Firestar, Magneto, Storm, even Havok seemed to have some power stunts.. Comic fans can be so damn dense sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    The thing is all high level energy manipulators abilities work in space and seem to expand.. Polaris, Firestar, Magneto, Storm, even Havok seemed to have some power stunts.. Comic fans can be so damn dense sometimes.
    its not always the comic fans who dont understand this. sometimes and sadly with storm it tend to be writers who least understand how her powers work. it's a tragedy. with fans I can be a bit more forgiving than I can of the creative team who set the perception of how these characters are understood. very unfortunate.

BANNED

what issue of marvel zombies is that? those scans are kinda hard to read.
    Read Marvel Zombies Dead Days

Read Marvel Zombies Dead Days
    thank you my dear.

oh did u see the 3x3 thread who do u think wins and why?

Agreed. I thought it was awesome she was among the final survivors of a superhuman zombie apocalypse. I don't remember all of the details of that story but why the hell don't get off planet, go to new dimension, use DS's magic to stay cloaked.

Storm fans... never let anyone tell you her powers dont work in space or she needs an atmosphere or weather for her powers to work. Her powers are even more powerful in space:

#disprovingthefakenews
    What's really sad. All writers/editors have to do is a little research.

RCO004_1468854142-1.jpg
    RCO005_1468854142-1.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

RCO004_1468854142-1.jpg
    RCO005_1468854142-1.jpg
    exactly it takes absolutely no time to find this information. but I think a lot of people want her to be limited to what her name is which is creating storms. it goes way beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

RCO004_1468854142-1.jpg
    RCO005_1468854142-1.jpg
    Right lol! It's like if you LITERALLY GOOGLED "Ororo unroe they would actually find examples of her manipulating/flying on solar wind and mega lightning (let alone her Comicvine powers thread :-/...).