Page 121 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2875
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm fans dont forget to vote for storm here if you have not already done so:

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ciation/page44
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

New previewa of Uncanny with Storm at Marvel, https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ncanny-x-men-1

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Variant cover of Shuri #2, by Afua Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    See my response to CookieonTsunami...I'm a fan of the character just as you all are...Maybe you, and others, need to not be so trigger sensitive.
    Yes, my opinions differ from the majority in this thread..so what? Chill. It's really not worth the metal and apparently emotional aggravation.
    It wasn't that you opinion differs from other posters it was you wording. Anyway, I'm done with the conversation.

Nice to have a new Storm fan on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    New previewa of Uncanny with Storm at Marvel, https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ncanny-x-men-1

Why does she look mad?
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 10-18-2018 at 03:24 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Nice can't wait for this.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    It wasn't that you opinion differs from other posters it was you wording. Anyway, I'm done with the conversation.

Nice to have a new Storm fan on this board.

Why does she look mad?
    I'm not sure its intentional quite yet. it doesnt seem she would have a reason to be based upon the scans.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Nice can't wait for this.
    I thought so too and I can't either. I love the shade ororo was drawn. this is how she should always look.

The art looks good here. I like seeing her work with Beast also.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Nice find and I like the way she is drawn here. Its nice seeing her team with Shuri.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The art looks good here. I like seeing her work with Beast also.
    it's a throwback to her solo. lol. I like how they were written together there

Nice find and I like the way she is drawn here. Its nice seeing her team with Shuri.
    i love the cover it's really cute. what u think of her kicks

it's a throwback to her solo. lol. I like how they were written together there

i love the cover it's really cute. what u think of her kicks
    Storm and Beast worked great together during her solo and hope that can carry over to more X-verse comics. In regards to Shuri, its obvious she has been heavily influenced by her MCU counterpart. While I like this look and her kicks, it just seems like a dramatic change from the way Shuri has been portrayed up until this point. I hope she and Storm kick ass in this upcoming issue.

I think her greatest omnipotent moment to date was definitely the trion feat by healing its dimension. one of my favorite moments as well for her:

It looks like she's giving birth to a universe

Storm and Beast worked great together during her solo and hope that can carry over to more X-verse comics. In regards to Shuri, its obvious she has been heavily influenced by her MCU counterpart. While I like this look and her kicks, it just seems like a dramatic change from the way Shuri has been portrayed up until this point. I hope she and Storm kick ass in this upcoming issue.
    yea their interaction was really nice. I liked how he had her back in the series. from trying to do damage control in Santo Marco to flying her to space their relationship was very organic and well written.

yea I'm not quite sure I'm feeling this mcu reboot shuri, especially considering all the comic shuri has gone thru but I'm gonna keep an open mind. and i hope so too. I'm ready for the hadari yao to make another appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It looks like she's giving birth to a universe
    not yet my friend... not yet.

more omnipotent storm moments:

defeating adversary

housing bast in her mind:

housing eternity in her mind:

#omnipotent

You kind of forget how powerful Doctor Strange is sometimes.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I would love a new FF book that could branch off new stories with this team (like a power couples based team):

Storm
    Black Panther
    Invisible Woman
    Mr.Fantastic
    Medusa
    Blackbolt