Page 23 of 192 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Nakia is so skinny. That crack is a hell of a drug

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I would have liked for him to have delved deeper into her own spirituality. I don't recall him really touching on that subject during his time writing her solo.
    Oh, he touched on it. Called her crazy. I was furious. #3, which also featured horrible art.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I saw Blackkklansman last week and was thinking that Damaris Lewis would possibly make an excellent Ororo. She has beauty and heighth. She is 5’10’’ and reminds me of Angela Bassett. The only thing is she had such a limited role I didn’t get a good feel for her acting. She was good but I would have liked to have seen more. Does anyone know anything about her?

Pragmatically, she's a million times closer to Storm than Halle or Alexandra, so there is potential there, but just from a cursory overview, she doesn't seem to quite have that something than an Ororo should have. She's a rising star with the Spike Lee role, so that is something, and puts her on the Hollywood map for someone like Feige to notice, but I'd just as soon go with a complete newbie actress that is perfect(preferably from Kenya/Ethiopia/Tanzania/Sudan).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Lol...right.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    I saw Blackkklansman last week and was thinking that Damaris Lewis would possibly make an excellent Ororo. She has beauty and heighth. She is 5’10’’ and reminds me of Angela Bassett. The only thing is she had such a limited role I didn’t get a good feel for her acting. She was good but I would have liked to have seen more. Does anyone know anything about her?
    Wait, why is she not carrying my beautiful children...cause she is gorgeous. I agree with this pick 100%. I'll drink her bathwater...lol

finalfront_face-forward.jpg

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Alert... Alert... Alert...

goddess sighting...

https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-3-4/

#hadariyao
    #shelives
    #guggswho?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-18-2018 at 11:01 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Wait, why is she not carrying my beautiful children...cause she is gorgeous. I agree with this pick 100%. I'll drink her bathwater...lol

finalfront_face-forward.jpg
    ummmmm ok sign her up asap
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This girl looks perfect. Marvel needs to get in touch with her agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    This girl looks perfect. Marvel needs to get in touch with her agent.
    yes cherry agreed and she 5'10

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    great find!! and was movie any good

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes cherry agreed and she 5'10
    5'10? Could this get better!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Thanks for the preview!

Storm needs a good writer stat! Pak's run was decent and he did a great job with humanizing Storm. He showed her courage and power, but also showed us her vulnerabilities and limitations. I would have liked for him to have delved deeper into her own spirituality. I don't recall him really touching on that subject during his time writing her solo.
    you're welcome boo. pak was cool at the time but after coates got his hold on her it was apparent, at least to me, the areas where pak was lacking. and it sucks because I think there should be aspects to her characterization that isnt "human" so when writers show her in a humanizing way they tend to play down the aspects of her that is a goddess or spiritually in tune with the metaphysical. this is what I love about coates writing her because for me he embraces all these elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    lolol it really is

She got the hieght and look. Nice

only if she is chosen for the part of the all-goddess