Page 20 of 192 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

lolololol u have me rolling lolol she wont be.
    It can work

wait what movie u quoting beloved?
    Shawshank Redemptiom. I was continuing from your "Hope is a dangerous thing" gif

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    It can work

Shawshank Redemptiom. I was continuing from your "Hope is a dangerous thing" gif
    I've never actually seen the movie. I just thought the response was perfect about being hopeful. dont judge me lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

I've never actually seen the movie. I just thought the response was perfect about being hopeful. dont judge me lol
    I'm not judging. Considering the movie, your response is very apt to the situation Storm finds herself in with the X-Office. It has been happening for quite a long time now that her status seems like it has always been like this.

I'm not judging. Considering the movie, your response is very apt to the situation Storm finds herself in with the X-Office. It has been happening for quite a long time now that her status seems like it has always been like this.
    I know I was being silly

and please go on. what situation has she found herself in with the xoffice? what are your thoughts on this?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

https://screenrant.com/xmen-storm-body-trivia/

thought this was worth posting again. it's great to see elements of her powers acknowledged here that we dont see often in the comics anymore. I'm wagering a storm fan cane up with this list.

Niffleheim

I know I was being silly

and please go on. what situation has she found herself in with the xoffice? what are your thoughts on this?
    It just feels like their treatment of the character is so personal. She feels like she is in development purgatory. When will she get something that is Storm-centric and substantive without reducing/countering whatever little development she has had in years? X-Office are so used to her just being the Lightening Lass and the token black character that they don't know what to do with her after being featured in BP.

Storm in some ways has outgrown her X-men role and would be better off on the Avengers. I think she would get more growth and quite frankly be a breath of fresh air on team which should real have more strong females. The only problem is really well suited for Avengers and if they use her right she might not end up back on the X-men for a long time.

It just feels like their treatment of the character is so personal. She feels like she is in development purgatory. When will she get something that is Storm-centric and substantive without reducing/countering whatever little development she has had in years? X-Office are so used to her just being the Lightening Lass and the token black character that they don't know what to do with her after being featured in BP.
    nothing but truth my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Storm in some ways has outgrown her X-men role and would be better off on the Avengers. I think she would get more growth and quite frankly be a breath of fresh air on team which should real have more strong females. The only problem is really well suited for Avengers and if they use her right she might not end up back on the X-men for a long time.
    her not returning to the xmen is fine for me if she gets good development. I mean if we think about it she hasnt been in the xmen for a long time without being featured solely outside the xmen.

Storm did jack sh-t the last time she was in the Avengers. She wasnt utilized any better there than she is with the X-men

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm did jack sh-t the last time she was in the Avengers. She wasnt utilized any better there than she is with the X-men
    #nomorebendis

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

RIP Bloodstorm you won't be missed darling

Hopefully when I die I don't get stabbed through the tiddy.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    She is a corpse returning to where she belongs. I love me some vampires but i could never seem to manage a care for the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    gasp lololololol I hope not either sweetie

Hey it's working yay! Anyway Professor Thorgi made a video about the characters he would choose for the main team for Uncanny and I thought it was pretty epic, totally recommend watching.

https://youtu.be/iwLEn0fV5pY

Ultimate Member

IN other words-someone needs to Birds of Prey-Storm from the X-Men & Black Panther.

Before anyone one laughs-that brand boasted almost 200 issues in 3 volumes.

A book with Storm, Shuri & Riri COULDN'T work??? At least for 25 issues?

Storm, Sue Storm & She Hulk? Not even a graphic novel?

Storm has outgrown the X-Men. Why is she in the background but we got Shuri with a book and now an EXPENSIVE figure next year, Riri Williams and the longest running black female lead solo in Moon Girl out there. Moon Girl whose trade BEAT all the Batmans and Supermans.

Marvel must not like MONEY. I joke about Storm but I could have a FIELD DAY selling Storm.