Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Just to be that guy..
    No 2017 Jen Bartel Coates Storm solo
    No 2018 Jen Bartel Coates Storm solo
    Expecting no 2019 Jen Bartel Coates Storm solo.
    When is the appropriate time to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Coates first hinted at it at NYCC 2017.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Havok's point still stands then.

BANNED

I'm hopeful, but i'm also not expecting any change or push for this Solo.

If it happens it happens if it doesn't?...well at least I didn't set any high expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Havok's point still stands then.
    yeah, Ive always belived it to be a myth and well more than a year has passed and nothing. It may have been an idea at one point but the people in charge that would have okayed it arent even around anymore. The Marvel landscape isnt the same and I thought people were setting themselves up for failure clinging onto this belief in 2018 which seems even more improbable for 2019

BANNED

yeah, Ive always belived it to be a myth and well more than a year has passed and nothing. It may have been an idea at one point but the people in charge that would have okayed it arent even around anymore. The Marvel landscape isnt the same and I thought people were setting themselves up for failure clinging onto this belief in 2018 which seems even more improbable for 2019
    Black Widow is getting a series.

And I agree with your statement. It was probably an Idea regardless if a Writer and Artist show clear interest(Coates and Jen), but it's clear that they are not interested in pushing Black Female Heroes other than Panther. Storm's only chance in a solo or ANYTHING is this Movie Deal with Disney.

I don’t know why they mentioned anything about a solo if they weren’t ready. I’m holding out for the Disney buyout. They saw the success of BP. I don’t see why they wouldn’t push Storm.

Meh. I was excited at first but the longer it lingered, the less excited I became. Besides, I am not really feeling Coates Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Black Widow is getting a series.

And I agree with your statement. It was probably an Idea regardless if a Writer and Artist show clear interest(Coates and Jen), but it's clear that they are not interested in pushing Black Female Heroes other than Panther. Storm's only chance in a solo or ANYTHING is this Movie Deal with Disney.
    Im not getting what Widow has to do with my post

BANNED

Im not getting what Widow has to do with my post
    It doesn't that's why I separated that statement from the one below that directly address your post.

Still upset we may not be getting a solo.

BANNED

It’s quite obvious that once Black Panther 2 is released we’ll finally see a comics accurate version of Storm which I’m 99.9% sure it’s gonna happen cuz they’ve been pushing her in the BP comics hella hard and everyone is loving it and there’s YouTube videos and blog posts predicting it’s gonna happen I mean like Marvel would be MAD DUMB if they don’t do it

Quote Originally Posted by angrt1 View Post
    It’s quite obvious that once Black Panther 2 is released we’ll finally see a comics accurate version of Storm which I’m 99.9% sure it’s gonna happen cuz they’ve been pushing her in the BP comics hella hard and everyone is loving it and there’s YouTube videos and blog posts predicting it’s gonna happen I mean like Marvel would be MAD DUMB if they don’t do it
    they already are

The only way I could see the current regime getting behind a Storm Vol. 2 Series was if she has a epic and memorable cameo/scene in BP 2 that gets her a lot of buzz from the fans--especially if she's the first X-Character to cameo. Then they could capitalize on it. Then again, would the X-Office give a ****?
    Last edited by Jalysia; 12-27-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    The only way I could see the current regime getting behind a Storm Vol. 2 Series was if she has a epic and memorable cameo/scene in BP 2 that gets her a lot of buzz from the fans--especially if she's the first X-Character to cameo. Then they could capitalize on it. Then again, would the X-Office give a ****?
    They gave Shatterstar a mini bc of his appearance in Deadpool 2 and we saw how that turned out