Page 19 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Say what? We both know what to expect in Uncanny 1-10. Dollars to donuts Storm gets written down and regulated to the background. Now, come on, Yogaflame. Stop acting like it's a mystery.
    lol, I said I could be hopeful...
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    True... 10char. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao lolol

I wish writers would seriously think how these characters would engage each other if they were real. it's no way in a hell a character like ororo (if we are talking Claremont ororo) would ever take orders from jean or kitty. its absolutely absurd and I wish they would just stop. let her go find herself or lead her own team, go off to space. something... but her being led by those two is simply laughable.
    Yes.

Kitty should have let her leave and that would have been the time to do her solo. Not while she's Headmistress of the school. Let her go off and adventure around the world, in other planets/dimensions, let her explore her mother's culture, the past, magic. The mutant ghetto is beneath her. Let Kitty or Jean have it. She can start another X-Treme team later if she wants, but I would love a solo series for her most of all.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Yes.

Kitty should have let her leave and that would have been the time to do her solo. Not while she's Headmistress of the school. Let her go off and adventure around the world, in other planets/dimensions, let her explore her mother's culture, the past, magic. The mutant ghetto is beneath her. Let Kitty or Jean have it. She can start another X-Treme team later if she wants, but I would love a solo series for her most of all.
    For Storm, I would love to see her get a solo as well as appear in a team book like The Defenders. I agree with you as well about her leaving the X-Men as I don't think that team is a good fit for her anymore given the poor way she is being handled to prop up other lesser character. She could be on a Defenders team with Dr. Strange, T'challa, Vision, Emma or She-Hulk, and Spiderman. That book fights some of the most powerful baddies in the MU.

If Thor and Iron Man can have their own solo titles while appearing in a team book, why can't Ororo? Just get her away from the X-Men and under a writer who knows and understands her canon, personality, and the nuances of her powerset.
    Last edited by rutog98; 08-16-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Yes.

this and all of this. I've mentioned this before but oror gas been outgrown the xmen. they are holding her back.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

For Storm, I would love to see her get a solo as well as appear in a team book like The Defenders. She could be on that team with Dr. Strange, T'challa, Vision, Emma or She-Hulk, and Spiderman. That book fights some of the most powerful baddies in the MU.

If Thor and Iron Man can have their own solo titles while appearing in a teambook, why not Ororo?
    I can think of two things that's a mark against her which is unfortunate:

shes black and a female character. if her own offices dont treat her as the regal character she is, its unlikely anyone else will (with the exception of the BP line.)

BANNED

I can think of two things that's a mark against her which is unfortunate:

shes black and a female character. if her own offices dont treat her as the regal character she is, its unlikely anyone else will (with the exception of the BP line.)
    Well, get Coates and Alan Davis to team up on the Defenders book. Problem solved.

Writer: Coates
    Co-Plotters: Coates and Alan Davis
    Artist: Alan Davis
    Last edited by rutog98; 08-16-2018 at 01:25 AM.

For Storm, I would love to see her get a solo as well as appear in a team book like The Defenders. She could be on that team with Dr. Strange, T'challa, Vision, Emma or She-Hulk, and Spiderman. That book fights some of the most powerful baddies in the MU.

If Thor and Iron Man can have their own solo titles while appearing in a teambook, why not Ororo?
    I thought The Ultimates would have been a great fit for her, but sure, another wider Marvel book like The Defenders would work too, but no Emma. Dr. Strange, T'Challa, Spider-Man, She-Hulk, Storm, Sage, and Namor would be better.

BANNED

I thought The Ultimates would have been a great fit for her, but sure, a wider Marvel book like The Defenders would work too, but no Emma. Dr. Strange, T'Challa, Spider-Man, She-Hulk, Storm, Sage, and Namor would be better.
    I can TOTALLY get behind this lineup! In fact, this is now my dream team for Defenders.

I can TOTALLY get behind this lineup!
    The more I think of it, the more I like it. I might do an image soon.

BANNED

The more I think of it, the more I like it. I might do an image soon.
    Be sure to post it here if you do!

Niffleheim

RIP Bloodstorm you won't be missed darling

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Makes sense. I was wondering how that went down so easily. Although I thought that only worked on werewolves.
    All this Silver bullet talk has me fantasizing about a "love triangle" or a story about a Weather Witch/Ororo, a Vampire/Dracula and a Necromancer/T'Challa.

Niffleheim

Remember Kyss, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies

I don't believe what i'm writing i just love that movie but it does feel like We wont be getting Red's story arc which ended hopeful
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-16-2018 at 01:52 AM.

Well, get Coates and Alan Davis to team up on the Defenders book. Problem solved.

Writer: Coates
    Co-Plotters: Coates and Alan Davis
    Artist: Alan Davis
    I can totally get behind this.

I thought The Ultimates would have been a great fit for her, but sure, another wider Marvel book like The Defenders would work too, but no Emma. Dr. Strange, T'Challa, Spider-Man, She-Hulk, Storm, Sage, and Namor would be better.
    yes please no to the telepathic cow now thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    RIP Bloodstorm you won't be missed darling

All this Silver bullet talk has me fantasizing about a "love triangle" or a story about a Weather Witch/Ororo, a Vampire/Dracula and a Necromancer/T'Challa.
    lolololol u have me rolling lolol she wont be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Remember Kyss, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies

I don't believe what i'm writing i just love that movie but it does feel like We wont be getting Red's story arc which ended hopeful
    wait what movie u quoting beloved?