Page 140 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2875
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    That time she shaped a tornado and the moon into her face, and that time she kicked a slaver into the clouds and made it into a monsterous face, and that time she fought that other elemental and made a bunch of cloud-Storm gollems makes me think she can indeed shape air/water/plasma just as artistically as Iceman, but she just doesn't do it often(not her style).

Attachment 72984

Attachment 72985
    Where is the first scan from?Which issue please?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I <3 PERFECT STORM! She was an epic beast!

For 616 Storm - we have 3 instances of skeletal level incineration. Besides the Brood she also did it to a weird mutated soldier during the Utopia science team mini-series & during Hudlin’s BP run against a slaver who had it coming.
    yes perfect storm indeed.. thanks for the other times. I remembered the hudlin run but that seemed to be an ancestor of storm and not her directly:

remember dickey story had made mention of the antagonist capturing ororo where his parents and parents' parents failed. I think the annual was a further exploration of dickeys run.

also do you have the scans of utopia. I didnt read any of that run.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-30-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    Where is the first scan from?Which issue please?
    The first scan is from Uncanny 472.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes perfect storm indeed.. thanks for the other times. I remembered the hudlin run but that seemed to be an ancestor of storm and not her directly:

remember dickey story had made mention of the antagonist capturing ororo where his parents and parents' parents failed. I think the annual was a further exploration of dickeys run.

also do you have the scans of utopia. I didnt read any of that run.
    Ill post them tomorrow. The One from the Hudlin is from an issue or 2 before she married BP.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Ill post them tomorrow. The One from the Hudlin is from an issue or 2 before she married BP.
    thanks boo I think I found the one you was referring to:

and they most certainly did deserve it and thnk u. I gave up trying to find those scans utopia is just not a good era of xmen 4 me.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-31-2018 at 12:20 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thanks boo I think I found the one you was referring to:

and they most certainly did deserve it and thnk u. I gave up trying to find those scans utopia is just not a good era of xmen 4 me.
    Oh yeah didn't BP or Wolverine find her later and said they followed the trail of incinerated bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Oh yeah didn't BP or Wolverine find her later and said they followed the trail of incinerated bodies?
    Nah I think they said they followed the lakes she was leaving behind
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I'm not sure I read issue and let u know.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Nah I think they said they followed the lakes she was leaving behind
    this sounds right

so babies just read Emma xmen black. storm makes an appearance in that book and without spoiling too much my prediction was right.

also though it wasnt much the hadari yao made an appearance today in black panther. and just to be clear love conquers all!!!!

bith issues were good and worth checking out

so babies just read Emma xmen black. storm makes an appearance in that book and without spoiling too much my prediction was right.

also though it wasnt much the hadari yao made an appearance today in black panther. and just to be clear love conquers all!!!!

bith issues were good and worth checking out
    May I put an asterisk on that? She is not actually in BP. She is spoken about and they reuse art that has already been in previous issues. I only bring it up because I've seen people comment that they only care if she is part of the actual story.

BANNED

You guys are right. Storm was mentioned in BP as the Hadari Yao.
    RCO016.jpg

BANNED

AND T'Challa is CHEATER!!!

RCO012.jpg
    RCO013_w.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

RCO012.jpg
    RCO013_w.jpg
    Well it looks like our nightmare came true.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

RCO012.jpg
    RCO013_w.jpg
    oh stop that. he has not done any such thing and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3rrytop View Post
    Well it looks like our nightmare came true.
    cherry don't fall for the hype. T'challa's memories are completely gone. Ororo is a ghost that he doesn't quite know who she is to him. So T'challa is not a cheater and even with his memories gone he sent NuNakia away with her trifling self.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    May I put an asterisk on that? She is not actually in BP. She is spoken about and they reuse art that has already been in previous issues. I only bring it up because I've seen people comment that they only care if she is part of the actual story.
    the Hadari Yao was still mentioned and I was trying to do so without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't read the story.