Page 28 of 192 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    We shall see. Logan is very good at juggling women.
    yea but I don't think this will happen especially since she back with tchalla.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    So Eve Ewing a Black Female writer is writing Ironheart Riri Williams solo book. Storm fans.. we have to buy this book. For whatever reason the X office is so slow to let Men and Women of color write for them. If this book is a success maybe we finally have a Black woman write Storm's solo book. Coates is ok but a Black woman needs to write her solo.
    NO NO NO

If someone is not interested in Riri-they should NEVER be forced to buy her book so Storm can get one.

See doing that is the trap game of the ENEMY. It boils down to if you want POC lead book SUPPORT them-no matter what. And what happens? No matter how much SUPPORT you give-it's NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRR good enough. An excuse will be given.

Look at Static-HIT cartoon show-yet how many POC lead solo cartoon shows have we seen since?
    Static and now Black Lightning are the only DC related shows to NOT have a comic book version of them produced.

Look at what Marvel has done with POC lead books. While many did not last long-MANY had or have strong trade sales. Yet how many POC lead books have we seen since this latest restart of books?

Cassandra Cain set the BAR of women of color solo series. She was erased from DC and deemed toxic. If you don't count Catwoman as a woman of color-Ms Marvel needs 2 years to equal Cain's solo run.
    How many women of color got books after Cain's run in 2006? 2 at DC. 3 if you count Jessica Cruz's costarring in GL. 9 at Marvel-11 if you count Panther's spinoffs & Kate's WCA.

Archie-Chuck Clayton had a trade that sold out nonstop and got well received. His reward? He has not been seen in the MAIN Archie book for now 10 years. He has not lead a NEW story in Archie digests for now 15 years.

It's not Riri's job to get Storm a book. That falls on the X-Office.

Shuri & Riri now have 4 books between them as leads. Moon Girl makes 5. If their success is not enough to "encourage a book" than what has to be done?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    NO NO NO

If someone is not interested in Riri-they should NEVER be forced to buy her book so Storm can get one.

See doing that is the trap game of the ENEMY. It boils down to if you want POC lead book SUPPORT them-no matter what. And what happens? No matter how much SUPPORT you give-it's NEVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRR good enough. An excuse will be given.

Look at Static-HIT cartoon show-yet how many POC lead solo cartoon shows have we seen since?
    Static and now Black Lightning are the only DC related shows to NOT have a comic book version of them produced.

Look at what Marvel has done with POC lead books. While many did not last long-MANY had or have strong trade sales. Yet how many POC lead books have we seen since this latest restart of books?

Cassandra Cain set the BAR of women of color solo series. She was erased from DC and deemed toxic. If you don't count Catwoman as a woman of color-Ms Marvel needs 2 years to equal Cain's solo run.
    How many women of color got books after Cain's run in 2006? 2 at DC. 3 if you count Jessica Cruz's costarring in GL. 9 at Marvel-11 if you count Panther's spinoffs & Kate's WCA.

Archie-Chuck Clayton had a trade that sold out nonstop and got well received. His reward? He has not been seen in the MAIN Archie book for now 10 years. He has not lead a NEW story in Archie digests for now 15 years.

It's not Riri's job to get Storm a book. That falls on the X-Office.

Shuri & Riri now have 4 books between them as leads. Moon Girl makes 5. If their success is not enough to "encourage a book" than what has to be done?
    fair point. this push for inclusivity of people of color within the xbooks must come from the xoffices themselves. supporting riri wont necessarily translate to Ro getting her much deserved title.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Great picture!

Though the headdress looks a little too much like antlers overall I can easily get on-board with this look!

Love the braids/dreds!
    The full lips are great!
    My girl has curves up top and down below!
    And I wish I had arms like that! My arms are either flabby or too muscular. Those arms are the look I am going for but can't ever seem to achieve! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Great picture!

Though the headdress looks a little too much like antlers overall I can easily get on-board with this look!

Love the braids/dreds!
    The full lips are great!
    My girl has curves up top and down below!
    And I wish I had arms like that! My arms are either flabby or too muscular. Those arms are the look I am going for but can't ever seem to achieve! LOL.
    I thought it was nice too. the head gear does look like antlers lololll

snd those arms are sickening lolol and u will get there boo keep trying lol.

Fantastic Four members ranked in terms of strength. Ororo surprisingly was in the top 10 beating two of the original members:

https://www.cbr.com/fantastic-four-ranked-strength/

7. STORM

Storm joined the Fantastic Four for a short time in Fantastic Four (Vol. 1) #543. As a replacement for the Invisible Woman, Storm brought a powerset unlike any other previously seen on the Fantastic Four. Classified as an Omega Level Mutant, Storm possesses the ability to manipulate the weather to an apocalyptic degree.

She’s been shown to create blizzards, hurricanes, tornadoes, and other forms of powerful natural phenomena. Although her time with the FF was short, she helped the team to prevent Galactus from setting off a cosmic catastrophe.

BANNED

Fantastic Four members ranked in terms of strength. Ororo surprisingly was in the top 10 beating two of the original members:

https://www.cbr.com/fantastic-four-ranked-strength/

7. STORM

Storm joined the Fantastic Four for a short time in Fantastic Four (Vol. 1) #543. As a replacement for the Invisible Woman, Storm brought a powerset unlike any other previously seen on the Fantastic Four. Classified as an Omega Level Mutant, Storm possesses the ability to manipulate the weather to an apocalyptic degree.

She’s been shown to create blizzards, hurricanes, tornadoes, and other forms of powerful natural phenomena. Although her time with the FF was short, she helped the team to prevent Galactus from setting off a cosmic catastrophe.
    HAHAHAHAHAH she beat out Sue Storm and Human Torch NO SURPRISE there.

BUT SOMEONE TELL ME WHY IS LOGAN HERE!!!!!????
    Um how the Hell did Spider-Man beat Storm?????

yea who knows how the come up with these things. I never knew Logan was a fantastic four member. however it is pretty cool ororo was acknowledged as an omega and also beat out two of the original members. I liked her description most of all.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-21-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Lol that list is all wrong.

BANNED

yea who knows how the come up with these things. I never knew Logan was a fantastic for member. however it is pretty cool ororo was acknowledged as an omega and also beat out two of the original members. I liked her description most of all.
    Apparently Logan was a member of the so called "New Fantastic Four" which featured Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Logan and Hulk. *me being salty* which hardly counts, but whatever. Yeah, I did a double take on the Omega lvl thing. I think people believe she is, but Marvel hasn't given her the title which is fine by me. Who wants to be an omega when you a GOD.

Anyway, it makes sense Storm is above Sue and Johnny I mean technically speaking she is more powerful than them together consider how well her Energy Manipulation is and how much she can contain and use.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    You may be right, but I do agree with Storm being above Sue and Johnny tho.

its written by CBR, so there goes the explanation for that

I am surprised storm was in top 10.

Apparently Logan was a member of the so called "New Fantastic Four" which featured Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Logan and Hulk. *me being salty* which hardly counts, but whatever. Yeah, I did a double take on the Omega lvl thing. I think people believe she is, but Marvel hasn't given her the title which is fine by me. Who wants to be an omega when you a GOD.

Anyway, it makes sense Storm is above Sue and Johnny I mean technically speaking she is more powerful than them together consider how well her Energy Manipulation is and how much she can contain and use.
    oh I didnt know that little bit about Logan but I'm gonna agree it dont count lol.

and exactly. a goddess trumps omega level any day of the week.

and completely agree about sue and Johnny. the amount of energy ororo has manipulated but on a global.and cosmic level exceeds anything that sue snd Johnny have done (and they both are immensely powerful in their own right).

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    its written by CBR, so there goes the explanation for that
    yea though I like that storm ranked high up I will have to agree here. cbr are notoriously known for their lists lol.