Page 128 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2875
    BANNED

Extra X-Men was....OK.

Those feats you posted where good from Extra-X-Men.

But I like this feat as well:

RCO018_1468897258.jpg

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Extra X-Men was....OK.

Those feats you posted where good from Extra-X-Men.

But I like this feat as well:

RCO018_1468897258.jpg
    yea I wasnt feeling the run at all. it's funny though. storm was leader of this team but I never felt she was doing the heavy lifting or that the stories centered around her. it's a stark difference from how gold and red were written.

why do you like this showing of storm here?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I wasnt feeling the run at all. it's funny though. storm was leader of this team but I never felt she was doing the heavy lifting or that the stories centered around her. it's a stark difference from how gold and red were written.

why do you like this showing of storm here?
    Here winds were able to pull her away from some artificial small Black Hole(Maybe that probably is her power Black Holes). Forget about Jean, her hand wasn't even touching Storm's hand yet. This is a good Feat and VERY creative.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-23-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Here winds were able to pull her away from some artificial small Black Hole(Maybe that probably is her power Black Holes). Forget about Jean, her hand wasn't even touching Storm's hand yet. This is a good Feat and VERY creative.
    actually that is pretty impressive. I wonder why jean didn't attempt to use her TK it seems here is a showing demonstrating storms winds are stronger than Jeen's tk. She literally just went straight into the girl's black hole lol. At least that is how i see it lol .
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

actually that is pretty impressive. I wonder why jean didn't attempt to use her TK it seems here is a showing demonstrating storms winds are stronger than Jeen's tk. She literally just went straight into the girl's black hole lol. At least that is how i see it lol .
    I THINK what the writer was trying to do is showcase. The Strength behind Storm's Winds(which we already know) and Jean's ability to turn off someones brain even if they are able to generate small miniature black holes.

I THINK what the writer was trying to do is showcase. The Strength behind Storm's Winds(which we already know) and Jean's ability to turn off someones brain even if they are able to generate small miniature black holes.
    yea we of course new that about storm but it didn't make any sense for her not to attempt to use her own telekinetic abilities.

BANNED

yea we of course new that about storm but it didn't make any sense for her not to attempt to use her own telekinetic abilities.
    Well, TBH. I really don't care what Jean should've could've or would've done in that situation. Storm's feat was more interesting to me.

However, this scan is confusing. It looks like Storm helped her, but the way it was drawn, but didn't.....not sure.

RCO014_1468897195.jpg

Well, TBH. I really don't care what Jean should've could've or would've done in that situation. Storm's feat was more interesting to me.

However, this scan is confusing. It looks like Storm helped her, but the way it was drawn, but didn't.....not sure.

RCO014_1468897195.jpg
    how does this scan tie too the black hole one though? i think they are working together in the scan above.

and I agree what storm is doing is impressive. it also is noteworthy that ororo winds were able to help her where Jean's telekinetic abilities seemingly were unable to help her is all I'm pointing out. its another testament to how strong her winds are.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-23-2018 at 01:35 PM.

BANNED

how does this scan tie too the black hole one though? i think they are working together in the scan above.

and I agree what storm is doing is impressive. it also is noteworthy that ororo winds were able to help her where Jean's telekinetic abilities seemingly were unable to help her is all I'm pointing out. its another testament to how strong her winds are.
    Yeah, I know what you were pointing out with Jean. I'm just not concerned with her is all. The Scan I posted does not have anything to do with it. I posted it because i'm moving the discussion to something else.

Yeah, I know what you were pointing out with Jean. I'm just not concerned with her is all. The Scan I posted does not have anything to do with it. I posted it because i'm moving the discussion to something else.
    chile u gotta explain when u shifting topics u know I get confused easily.

so extraordinary is so blah I'm moving on from that entirely. how is ur uncanny reading going?

stormphoenix. you never told me who you thought would win the 3v3 discussion.

BANNED

How recent is that article? Is that today? If it is then I disagree if that's OLD, then surely things Have changed.

so extraordinary is so blah I'm moving on from that entirely. how is ur uncanny reading going?
    It's Good. I'm on issue #190
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-23-2018 at 02:21 PM.

Spectacular Member

I disagree with the "making it difficult for anyone with less than Omega-Level mutant power to even think about taking her down" part. Clearly Storm's greatest weakness is a writer who simply doesn't give a crap about her. We all know writers like to use Storm as a punching bag to demonstrate how awesome another character is so in a perfect world that statement would be true but in practice? Not so much.

How recent is that article? Is that today? If it is then I disagree if that's OLD, then surely things Have changed.

It's Good. I'm on issue #190
    no it came out over a year ago. who do you think is in the wrong spot?

have you made it to when bishop was introduced and when it focused on colossus brother?