Page 78 of 192 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2875
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That discussion at the beginning of issue three between Nakia and N'Yami. N'Yami said he showed up three years ago. I believe he has been with the rebellion for a year. Theyn dont say how long he was in the mines.
    I see. the thing is we dont know how much that time equates to that in 616. i mean he is currently with the avengers. so that 3 years could translate to only a few months in 616. we wont know really until shuri book comes out.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    your response doesnt align to canonm they've been together since the last season of BP.
    They’re not together now. Black Stalker will probably corner her again though, obsessive victimizers tend to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Forge? He’s just a masochist, that why Storm and him had actual chemistry (rather than a retconned statutory fairytale). Ororo’s a natural dom.
    they never had chemistry. it all was forced.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    How can they be together if he's in space?
    the same way people can be together who are in long distant relationships.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

They’re not together now. Black Stalker will probably corner her again though, obsessive victimizers tend to do that.
    they most certainly are. again they have been together since the last season of bp.

BANNED

they never had chemistry. it all was forced.
    No, what was forced was her sham marriage. Courtesy of the worst Storm writer this side of Bendis or Guggenhiem.

the same way people can be together who are in long distant relationships.
    No letters, no chatting, no phone, no emails..... so you mean like not at all?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

they most certainly are. again they have been together since the last season of bp.
    They aren’t. Storm got a nordic vibrator to replace him, but she just broke it.

If i had to guest, they are probably in a transition period, they are going out and maybe doing some boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, but they aren't officially together yet.

No, what was forced was her sham marriage. Courtesy of the worst Storm writer this side of Bendis or Guggenhiem.
    no more a sham of her falling for a man who stole her power and verbally abused her.

They aren’t. Storm got a nordic vibrator to replace him, but she just broke it.
    ok. this is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    If i had to guest, they are probably in a transition period, they are going out and maybe doing some boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, but they aren't officially together yet.
    what books have you been reading? they have been confirmed as back together. check out all of the last issue of black panther as well as the Dora mini.

While we might disagree on who Storm should date, I'm happy we can all come together when it really matters!

no more a sham of her falling for a man who stole her power and verbally abused her.

ok. this is silly.

what books have you been reading? they have been confirmed as back together. check out all of the last issue of black panther as well as the Dora mini.

This is after the end of the 2nd BP solo arc. They're leaving it open to end it again.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    While we might disagree on who Storm should date, I'm happy we can all come together when it really matters!

I completely agree. let's celebrate all the times ororo checked emma:

i would have loved for ororo to give emma the marrow/callisto treatment after she stole her body.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

This is after the end of the 2nd BP solo arc. They're leaving it open to end it again.
    rogue acknowledges they are together and ororo says she doesnt know where it will go. it is still an acknowledgment they are together. so thank you for making my point for me.

Off with her head!

Storm reminding Frosty even with the Phoenix you're basic: