Page 105 of 192 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Hi there babies. I hope all has been well with you.

There is no Storm news like ever but I hope this petition can help with that. Please review and if you feel inclined to sign please do so, as well as share with those who can help spread the word. If we want change, we have to do less talking and actually put effort in to making it happen. I hope to talk with you again soon.

Much love.
    Kysses

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-marv...dari-yao-4ever
    Welcome back Kyss <3

I am going through withdrawals already! Red #8 was good taste but we cannot have drought right after!

Petition was signed amigo
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

BANNED

There is no Storm news like ever but I hope this petition can help with that. Please review and if you feel inclined to sign please do so, as well as share with those who can help spread the word. If we want change, we have to do less talking and actually put effort in to making it happen. I hope to talk with you again soon.

Much love.
    Kysses

YAY KYSS IS BACK.....

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I agree, its funny cause I like a lot of the new kids but something needs to be done with them. Maybe Storm should start of the XSE again.
    Would LOVE a new XSE. I’d want another all female team with a totally new mandate = interstellar MI-5 style missions and intrigue across the galaxy. I’d reserve that for my veteran x-ladies

Core Cast
    Storm
    Jean Grey or Rogue (torn on these 2)
    Polaris
    M
    Moonstar (psychic powers restored)
    Magik

Special guest cast member - Invisible Woman of the FF

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Would LOVE a new XSE. I’d want another all female team with a totally new mandate = interstellar MI-5 style missions and intrigue across the galaxy. I’d reserve that for my veteran x-ladies

Core Cast
    Storm
    Jean Grey or Rogue (torn on these 2)
    Polaris
    M
    Moonstar (psychic powers restored)
    Magik

Special guest cast member - Invisible Woman of the FF
    No reason to choose between Rogue and Jean, just use both.

I would also try to fit Dazzler and Psylocke in there too.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

[QUOTE=butterflykyss;3956017]Hi there babies. I hope all has been well with you.

Much love.
    Kysses

Kyss! Kyss! It's you.. Where have you been?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Welcome back Kyss <3

I am going through withdrawals already! Red #8 was good taste but we cannot have drought right after!

Petition was signed amigo
    thank you thank you thank you for signing cupcake!!!

and yes I'm going thru withdrawals too. we cant go back to the dark ages of the xmen where I gurl rarely appeared. I'm hoping we get some appearances soon in black panther. also next should be a popping moment for her as she will appear in shuri and uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    YAY KYSS IS BACK.....

awwwww my beloved I'm giving you internet hugs right now!!!!

[QUOTE=Ch3rrytop;3958198]

Much love.
    Kysses

Kyss! Kyss! It's you.. Where have you been?
    Hey boo!!!!! I've missed you

I've been laying low but I will dm you the details. It's really nice to have friends like you and I've missed our interactions. hopefully we get some more storm news.

how have you been and have you signed this yet?

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Just a couple of things.

Did you guys check out this article? I thought it was interesting the topic considering this is some of the things we've discussed here before:

http://thegeekiary.com/marvel-storm-goddess/55725

Also, a two part question:

How do you guys think Ororo created the wave in Red? Has Taylor lived up to your expectation in his writing of the team and of Ororo?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Welcome back Butterflykyss
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Welcome back Butterflykyss
    Hi there friend thank you!!!! and please sign the petition and circulate beloved!!!

how are things going with IW in the new book?

from nycc tchalla can get it:

love seeing cosplay of one of the greatest marvel romances!!!!

Hi there friend thank you!!!! and please sign the petition and circulate beloved!!!

how are things going with IW in the new book?
    I hope the petition works, but what's really needed is a writer that likes the character and has a good pitch (or a film coming up as that's when Marvel gets off their asses).

Fantastic Four Issue 3, which is the big fight with every previous FF member including Storm, has been delayed to November 14th.
    Last edited by Crimz; 10-11-2018 at 10:50 AM.

I hope the petition works, but what's really needed is a writer that likes the character and has a good pitch (or a film coming up as that's when Marvel gets off their asses).

Fantastic Four Issue 3, which is the big fight with every previous FF member including Storm, has been delayed to November 14th.
    I'm not certain the petition would do anything to make movements towards her getting better treatment but I didnt want that to prevent me from trying.

To often storm fans complain about this or that relating to her characterization or her representative without any action. I wanted to at least change that dynamic.

I do however thing Storm had that with Coates at one point as there seemed to be interest in him and Bartel doing her book; however, something I believe behind the scenes detailed that. After the merger is done, I'm hoping she gets more love that aligns to what Coates has worked to create.

And dang what was it delayed to next month? I hate when this happens with newly released books.

BANNED

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better see something GREAT with Storm in that FF issue. What a beautiful Birthday Present that would BE.

I better see something GREAT with Storm in that FF issue. What a beautiful Birthday Present that would BE.

woohoo what are we gone do to celebrate lolol.

and the issue better be good... but honestly do you believe she will do more than shoot lightning?

My birthday the day after on the 15th. So I'm seeing it as an early present, there better be cool moments from both ladies.