Page 125 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea that would be cool. my question is how or why wakanda be concerned with what is happening in kenya?
    Maybe in could be on a news station in the background.

Coogler was only just recently signed for BP2, and even during the press junket for the first one, he sort of coyly sidestepped questions about Storm. I'd love for her to get a featured cameo in BP2, but definitely not marry T'Challa. She should be closer to Shuri's age.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean I dont have any facts to back it up but these movies are planned quite in advance and Id imagine Coogler knew what he wanted to do with BP2 as he directed the first film and laid the foundation for it. The last thing I want them to do is pull a Spiderman here as he did not need to be in CW and his stuff really stuck out not in a good way

they wouldnt need to be as that line could come from anyone watching a report on world news.

well coogler just a couple of weeks was confirmed to be directing the new film and there have many asking if storm would appear in the sequel. in fact so many people have been asking that he was in fact asked about it and his response was that he would leave it up to Kevin Fiege how that would be handled (from what I recall) so I dont think it is a done deal she wont appear in it.

to your last point, I guess the question is why would wakanda care about weird weather in kenya? that doesnt seem like a big enough thing for a country to go into another sovereign nation to investigate.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02...ler-director-/

we know if there are no last minute issues the acquisition is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    what do you mean? like there is crazy weather being reported on international news station that wakandans are watching?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Coogler was only just recently signed for BP2, and even during the press junket for the first one, he sort of coyly sidestepped questions about Storm. I'd love for her to get a featured cameo in BP2, but definitely not marry T'Challa. She should be closer to Shuri's age.
    you made my points for me. this is exactly what I was going to point to.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

well coogler just a couple of weeks was confirmed to be directing the new film and there have many asking if storm would appear in the sequel. in fact so many people have been asking that he was in fact asked about it and his response was that he would leave it up to Kevin Fiege how that would be handled (from what I recall) so I dont think it is a done deal she wont appear in it.

to your last point, I guess the question is why would wakanda care about weird weather in kenya? that doesnt seem like a big enough thing for a country to go into another sovereign nation to investigate.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02...ler-director-/

we know if there are no last minute issues the acquisition is happening.

what do you mean? like there is crazy weather being reported on international news station that wakandans are watching?
    my point is no one needs to care about Kenya's weather. If Shuri is for example watching a news station and it cut to a reporter reporting on a story about Kenya, it doesnt need to be a big deal or something that Wakanda gives attention to. It would be there as an easter egg for the audience who can piece it together that its a reference to Storm. You are also assuming that all of BP2 will take place in Wakanda which it doesnt ncesarily have to as the first film certainly didnt

BUT why if they did have Wakanda pay attention to Kenya, there are several reasons why that would be the case. T'Challa having a history with Storm and knowing she is there. The end of BP had him realize that he cant hide anymore and was inspired by Killmonger to use Wakanda's resources to help black people worldwide. If something unusual were to happen in Kenya, that would fall in line with him following through with that

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL.

times ororo was turned into ghoulish entities from the pits of hell:

beaten by Dracula and turned into his mistress of the night:

a formidable member of the flying dead in marvel zombies:

turned into a disfigured demon in dantes inferno:

question in regards to the Halloween special lol. how do you think storm would fair in a zombie apocalypse?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-22-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    my point is no one needs to care about Kenya's weather. If Shuri is for example watching a news station and it cut to a reporter reporting on a story about Kenya, it doesnt need to be a big deal or something that Wakanda gives attention to. It would be there as an easter egg for the audience who can piece it together that its a reference to Storm. You are also assuming that all of BP2 will take place in Wakanda which it doesnt ncesarily have to as the first film certainly didnt

BUT why if they did have Wakanda pay attention to Kenya, there are several reasons why that would be the case. T'Challa having a history with Storm and knowing she is there. The end of BP had him realize that he cant hide anymore and was inspired by Killmonger to use Wakanda's resources to help black people worldwide. If something unusual were to happen in Kenya, that would fall in line with him following through with that
    oh I see I got you. you want more an Easter egg type thing. that would be cool but I still would want them to introduce with a bang like they did WW in BvS with her own music and everything. Anything other than that would be like meh to me. I mean Easter egg would be cool but not exciting for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Plus, BP is supposed to be like "Africa's protector" right? In the first scenes of BP he went pick Nakia up from a mission she was on in another country. I feel like he'd monitor happenings all over the continent.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Plus, BP is supposed to be like "Africa's protector" right? In the first scenes of BP he went pick Nakia up from a mission she was on in another country. I feel like he'd monitor happenings all over the continent.
    remember though tchalla had to fight for wakanda to have a less isolationist view towards the world. perhaps it would make sense moving forward since nakia pushed for him tchalla to do this, which he would eventually do at the end of the movie.

Storm fans... never let anyone tell you her powers dont work in space or she needs an atmosphere or weather for her powers to work. Her powers are even more powerful in space:

#disprovingthefakenews

Yep. Exactly.

BANNED

I would like to answer those questions.

1. If anyone says that Storm does not posses or is not able to manipulate Weather off planet or in space is an idiot. I’m sorry. I say that because it’s been established(if any of those idiots read Classic X-Men) Storms manipulation of the weather does not stop as early standards(only able to make Weather on earth) but stretches beyond that to Cosmic proportions meaning Cosmic Storms.

2. Storm would do PERFECTLY fine in a Zombie Apocalypse. There’s no reason to say she wouldn’t .

3. Storm appearing in Black Panther Movie would be a good idea(IMO I rather her stay away from him) and great publicity for both characters and franchise.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-22-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Just saw someone in that black Panther thread say most Storm fans dont consider her black. Excuse me?
    Attachment 72661
    LOL! I didn't see who said it, but clearly that poster is ill-informed.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I would like to answer those questions.

1. If anyone says that Storm does not posses or is not able to manipulate Weather off planet or in space is an idiot. I’m sorry. I say that because it’s been established(if any of those idiots read Classic X-Men) Storm manipulation of the weather stretches over to Cosmic Weather phenomenon as well.

2. Storm would do PERFECTLY fine in a Zombie Apocalypse. There’s no reason to say she wouldn’t .

3. Storm appearing in Black Panther Movie would be a good idea(IMO I rather her stay away from him) and great publicity for both characters and franchise.
    Agreed. Storm has been using her powers in space for decades now.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. Storm has been using her powers in space for decades now.
    LOL at this point it’s pretty much common knowledge now. Like how Wonder Woman uses her bracelets to block Bullets. I mean c’mon.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    Just saw someone in that black Panther thread say most Storm fans dont consider her black. Excuse me?
    Attachment 72661
    See comments like that? Do not deserve any form of recognition or attention. Their are a few things going on with that user who posted that.
    That user:
    Either TROLL
    Has a personal vendetta against Storm Fans.
    Ignorant.
    Hates Storm

Whatever the case ignore him.