Page 14 of 192 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    No X-Men gold preview this week? Hmmmm I guess we have to wait until Wednesday to see what happens
    X-men who ?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    No X-Men gold preview this week? Hmmmm I guess we have to wait until Wednesday to see what happens
    Gold, Red and Wakanda forver all come out on 22nd its gonna be a big day lol, surprised not one preview has come out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Gold, Red and Wakanda forver all come out on 22nd its gonna be a big day lol, surprised not one preview has come out yet.
    Previews usually come out towards the end of the week prior to the Wednesday of release.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    X-men who ?
    ���� I can’t!

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Got it.....I thought since Blue came out last week gold would be coming out this Wednesday and we would’ve had a preview of it by now.

I would like to see Storm's relationship with Marisol Guerra a.k.a. Flourish be explored more. I like the young character and I think Storm would be a great mentor to her. A follow-up of what she has been up to would be cool.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Who? No shade but I dont know her

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Who? No shade but I dont know her
    LOL she was featured in Storm's most recent solo. She seemed to have plant/fungus based abilities.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I liked Marisol. She had some spunk, and I like her powers. I would use her a lot if I was writing for Marvel.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I didnt read Storm but did anything of significance happen there thats been acknowledged outside the series? Did it do much to further develop her character and add to her mythos?

I didnt read Storm but did anything of significance happen there thats been acknowledged outside the series? Did it do much to further develop her character and add to her mythos?
    Eh, Pak got some nice feats in there, but for Ororo as a character it was pretty pallid.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Niffleheim

double post

Niffleheim

she called Ororo a sellout i still don't know how to feel about her.
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-12-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Spectacular Member

Eh, i bought every issue since I wanted to support Storm but it was just a rehash of her 80s storylines and for myself I didn’t care much for the art

I'm conflicted about the prospect of Storm dying.

On one hand it can generate a lot interest upon her eventual return, plus with Disney getting the rights back they can give her the focus she deserves. Just look at how it seems to be benefiting the FF right now.

But she'd be gone for who knows long and it is never a good feeling when one of your favorite characters is gone. There will be things she misses out on and no guarantee that they won't mess up her return so that her absence ends up being pointless.

The question is whether the possible benefits outweigh the negatives.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

If they were going to kill Storm, it should have happened in AvX. Its not like she's had great writing since. They could have made T'Challa a widower instead of that dumb forced annulment and Coates could have brought her back in the pages of Black Panther as a goddess being resurrected