Page 115 of 192 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I wouldnt mind that. I wonder how they are going to work the xmen in. like all the avengers are getting a little long in the tooth. I also really wish they would just cancel the xmen movies but I think that would be way more greedy than what you are askin for. lol
    It might happen. Word is the Disney acquisition will be approved and finalized by Jan 1, far ahead of DP's supposed release date. If Disney thinks they are better off scrapping it, they could. What's 200 mil compared to billions?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm simply stating canonically speaking storm can sense unnatural energies and honestly it should have been well within her power then to do so.

also the second scan technically happened during her stint as an early xmen member
    . .
    It's a retcon. I don't know why you are being so unnecessarily argumentative.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It might happen. Word is the Disney acquisition will be approved and finalized by Jan 1, far ahead of DP's supposed release date. If Disney thinks they are better off scrapping it, they could. What's 200 mil compared to billions?
    ooooooh chile I would be so happy if that happened. but I mean theaters have already confirmed they will release them do you think even with this Marvel would pull the plug?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ooooooh chile I would be so happy if that happened. but I mean theaters have already confirmed they will release them do you think even with this Marvel would pull the plug?
    Theaters confirmed NM was supposed to come out back in April! Nothing is written in stone.

It's a retcon. I don't know why you are being so unnecessarily argumentative.
    now yoga dont be like that. I'm not being argumentative for the sake of it. I think we have to take things in context though. it seemed as though you was making the point storm wouldnt be able to sense unnatural energy and I was clarifying that in canon she has sensed things that were in fact unnatural.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Theaters confirmed NM was supposed to come out back in April! Nothing is written in stone.
    well that is indeed encouraging. I most certainly hope that burn it all. foxmen has been absolutely tragic for the xmen franchise and even more tragic for storm.

oh it seems like xmen red is over and done per the January solicits (thank the goddess). after that it seems storm is only appearing in uncanny

now yoga dont be like that. I'm not being argumentative for the sake of it. I think we have to take things in context though. it seemed as though you was making the point storm wouldnt be able to sense unnatural energy and I was clarifying that in canon she has sensed things that were in fact unnatural.
    Storm, like all these characters, has gotten more skilled over the years. Using stories from literal DECADES after the fact to argue a point is a bit much.

Storm, like all these characters, has gotten more skilled over the years. Using stories from literal DECADES after the fact to argue a point is a bit much.
    the only point I was wanting to make clear is that canonically she has sensed unnatural energies. if you wasnt stating she has never done that then my apologies. again I simply wanted to clarify that she can and has sensed unnatural energy and that whatever happened in the issue you and Phoenix were discussing wasnt an overarching representation of what she can do.

BANNED

do you have scans of this? I don't recall this.
    Scans?! OH HONEY you KNOW I always come with SCANS!!!

These scans. Issues: 118 or 119.

RCO012_1469325618.jpg

But it was a by product of something like this that BOOST Moses Magnum powers.
    RCO012_1469326201.jpg

But Storm powers were causing a ripple effects in the Sea HERE:
    RCO007_1469326201.jpg
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-16-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Scans?! OH HONEY you KNOW I always come with SCANS!!!

These scans. Issues: 118 or 119.

RCO012_1469325618.jpg

But it was a by product of something like this that BOOST Moses Magnum powers.
    RCO012_1469326201.jpg

But Storm powers were causing a ripple effects in the Sea HERE:
    RCO007_1469326201.jpg
    thanks for the scans love. i forgot this encounter. i love how cyclops is trying to get her together. Honey don't come for the queen, how about you alert everyone of the quake? oh i forgot you just shoot beams out your eyes!!

BANNED

thanks for the scans love. i forgot this encounter. i love how cyclops is trying to get her together. Honey don't come for the queen, how about you alert everyone of the quake? oh i forgot you just shoot beams out your eyes!!
    This was Funny. Storm shutting up Scott stating the Obvious

RCO004_1469325618.jpg

Dark Phoenix
    alexandra Shipp behind scene

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    This was Funny. Storm shutting up Scott stating the Obvious

RCO004_1469325618.jpg
    lmfao I'm dead. ororo was fed up with his bs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Dark Phoenix
    alexandra Shipp behind scene
    ziplining and flying storm is back!!!!! woohooooo!

despite me not liking foxmen I do like the passion she has for the character.

lmfao I'm dead. ororo was fed up with his bs. lol

ziplining and flying storm is back!!!!! woohooooo!

despite me not liking foxmen I do like the passion she has for the character.
    *Searches for my Miranda Priestly’s pursed lips of catastrophe meme*