Page 77 of 192 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so you really think with black panther & the crew, rotp, shuri soon to be book, and the last season of black panther where they have done nothing but put emphasis on their love that they would end it to put a memory-loss tchalla with a "nunakia"?
    I'm sure he'll get his memory back. But what happens if they decide to stick with this story and let Shuri be Earth Black Panther again? Thor has been unworthy for a few years now. If this else world story works with fans it could be status quo for awhile.

but it is that figment of his imagination (I actually think it's a memory) that is driving him to fight to get back home to his time. that has been the whole point of why she has been a recurring theme in each issue.
    So... a ghost with no agency. A MacGuffin.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I'm sure he'll get his memory back. But what happens if they decide to stick with this story and let Shuri be Earth Black Panther again? Thor has been unworthy for a few years now. If this else world story works with fans it could be status quo for awhile.
    assuming something romantic happens between him and nunakia why do you think once his memory is back he would stay with her? And there is no way shuri would remain the black panther. that is tchallas mantle. and I doubt this else world story would work because the issues are already around the 30k mark.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I’d prefer Ororo not be some arrogant man’s dream trophy. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    So... a ghost with no agency. A MacGuffin.
    if it's a memory, it can be a ghost. and if the memory serves as the driver that pushes him along to potentially getting back to his time it has agency. and a macguffin it may be for now but coates will tie it all together eventually. we are only into 3 issues.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post

I would prefer her to have not being with a serial stalker or a hobbit but unfortunately all of that is canon. we cant all get what we want.

thankfully I'm getting what i want now and that is they are together.

BANNED

I would prefer her to have not being with a serial stalker or a hobbit but unfortunately all of that is canon. we cant all get what we want.
    BP IS her serial stalker, lol. He literally built her a prison.

assuming something romantic happens between him and nunakia why do you think once his memory is back he would stay with her? And there is no way shuri would remain the black panther. that is tchallas mantle. and I doubt this else world story would work because the issues are already around the 30k mark.
    He can get his memory back, but not get back home. He has already been gone for three years. And was perfectly happy surving the Empire with his memory intact.
    Shuri was Black Panther from Dark Reign to Coates's first issue.(Technically Secret Wars, but that is iffy)

BANNED

thankfully I'm getting what i want now and that is they are together.
    No they’re not? The stalker’s just dreaming about his shiny object.

BP IS her serial stalker, lol. He literally built her a prison.
    no maam. the serial stalker would be forge. cute but epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He can get his memory back, but not get back home. He has already been gone for three years. And was perfectly happy surving the Empire with his memory intact.
    Shuri was Black Panther from Dark Reign to Coates's first issue.(Technically Secret Wars, but that is iffy)

where does it say he has been gone for three years and after getting his memory back I'm sure he will fight even harder to get back home.

and i recall shuri reign as BP but tchalla regained the title eventually. the same would happen again.

No they’re not? The stalker’s just dreaming about his shiny object.
    your response doesnt align to canonm they've been together since the last season of BP.

where does it say he has been gone for three years and after getting his memory back I'm sure he will fight even harder to get back home.

and i recall shuri reign as BP but tchalla regained the title eventually. the same would happen again.
    That discussion at the beginning of issue three between Nakia and N'Yami. N'Yami said he showed up three years ago. I believe he has been with the rebellion for a year. Theyn dont say how long he was in the mines.

BANNED

Forge? He’s just a masochist, that why Storm and him had actual chemistry (rather than a retconned statutory fairytale). Ororo’s a natural dom.

your response doesnt align to canonm they've been together since the last season of BP.
    How can they be together if he's in space?