Page 87 of 192 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2875

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    She should have this outfit either way I like them BOTH.
    Yes! Ever since the battle-dress got introduced for her X-Force look it had jist stuck with me. This looks gives me a queen battle-mage vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think its fanart
    Ah OK ....

Damn shame when the fan’s have more creative flare lol (though I slightly liking her Red look). Storm needs a non-mohawk wdgy make over.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    As a black woman with naturally straight hair, I'll admit that I've always had a slight resentment that the term "natural" meant curly or kinky hair for us. My hair is natural - it's just straight. I've never had a relaxer. The amount of people, (including Black people), that assume I either chemically treated my hair or that I am mixed raced is crazy. In terms of natural black hair, there's no "one size fits all" when it comes to texture and growth patterns, so I am not sure why it surprises so many people that my hair is natural.

Storm's hair is naturally straight. I'd rather not recon something as superficial as this.
    I never thought about it from this point of view. I don’t have a problem with straight hair since I’ve been a fan of the character since giant sized X-men came out in 75 but I do like the different styles on her. Thanks for your input and reminding me that we do come in all shapes and sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    Can we please please please cast Thandie Newton as Storm in the Marvel reboot ASAP! I don't care how old she is. This woman is on top of her game and her personality and gorgeousness would be perfect to play Storm. I think she would beautifully hold her own in the Black Panther universe. She would totally out-act Chadwick Boseman though (who is also pretty old already I just realized ).

Attachment 70948

Fun fact: her mother was a princess of Shona people from Zimbabwe.
    Thandie is lovely, I enjoyed her role in Solo, but I would love to have an actress without a white parent play Ororo for once. Also, while she would line up with Chadwick age-wise, I am also thinking we need a younger Ororo to start with.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

If Storm is not directly involved or she is regulated to just an image or a memory I don't care.........
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-18-2018 at 11:15 AM.

If Storm is not directly involved and she is regulated to just an image or a memory I don't care.........
    I feel the same way.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    Can we please please please cast Thandie Newton as Storm in the Marvel reboot ASAP! I don't care how old she is. This woman is on top of her game and her personality and gorgeousness would be perfect to play Storm. I think she would beautifully hold her own in the Black Panther universe. She would totally out-act Chadwick Boseman though (who is also pretty old already I just realized ).

Attachment 70948

Fun fact: her mother was a princess of Shona people from Zimbabwe.
    IM sorry but no why do we always want the same type of woman playing Storm can we get a different look this time for the Disney reboot I think sheÂ’s a great actress but I want them to go a different direction with the character. We had that look now with Halle and Alexandra please try something different and new for this version to separate them.
    Last edited by StormDisciple; 09-21-2018 at 04:46 PM.

If Storm is not directly involved or she is regulated to just an image or a memory I don't care.........
    That cover is GORGE! I’m wondering when Coates will being Storm back into the book. I’m still not 100% sold on him yet but part of me wants to see Storm appear as a prominent cast member with X-lore being leveraged.

Just read the review thread for Gold. It sounds like a bad steamy HAM and I’m glad Storm apparently was predominantly MIA for the fiasco finale.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    That cover is GORGE! I’m wondering when Coates will being Storm back into the book. I’m still not 100% sold on him yet but part of me wants to see Storm appear as a prominent cast member with X-lore being leveraged.

Just read the review thread for Gold. It sounds like a bad steamy HAM and I’m glad Storm apparently was predominantly MIA for the fiasco finale.
    Yeah, Gold was terrible today. NOT GOOD AT ALL. Guggs literally SHITTED on Chris Claremont LOL that's the biggest trolling I have ever seen.

As for the BP thing it's nice cover, but i'm NOT INTERESTED in seeing Storm being a memory for T'Challa. Either put her in the damn book and make her a cast member or don't use her at all.
    I'm not interested in seeing Storm in EVERY issue being a memory for T'Challa.....kinda annoying.

I'm fine with Storm only being a part of T'Challa's memory because it speaks clearly of how much she means to him.

I finally watched Black Panther today. Ugh. I just know a Storm film in the MCU would be lit
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

It's going to take more than a Storm memory for me to buy the book.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I finally watched Black Panther today. Ugh. I just know a Storm film in the MCU would be lit
    Dang, what took you so long?

Who would be the be the best writer and actress for a Storm solo movie

That's one big gem, it reminds me of starmie. what's it for?