Page 70 of 192 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2875
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Love everything but Kitty being in front, the year and a half of Kitty's rein is over.
    lololol you mean to tell me you havent enjoyed the god defeating, has answering to everything, the deadliest ninja alive kitty?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lololol you mean to tell me you havent enjoyed the god defeating, has answering to everything, the deadliest ninja alive kitty?
    IKR?! I guess I just missed the boat there :P.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    IKR?! I guess I just missed the boat there :P.

lololol you and me both.... I'm so happy there is but one issue left of that toxic waste
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-who-joined-the-avengers/

17. Storm

Even though Storm is one of the most esteemed heroes in the Marvel Universe, it took a shockingly long time for her to join the Avengers. Ororo Munroe’s first real tenure in the Avengers didn’t even happen in the Marvel Universe. From 2006, Storm joined her first Avengers team in Jeff Parker and Manuel Garcia’s Marvel Adventures: The Avengers #1, where she was an active member of the team until that series ended.

In the main Marvel Universe, Storm joined the Avengers in 2011’s Avengers #19, by Brian Michael Bendis and Daniel Acuna. After a short and relatively uneventful stint as an Avenger that mainly involved fighting Norman Osborn, she left the team and sided with the X-Men in 2012’s Avengers vs. X-Men.

was having this discussion in the latest xmen gold thread. some there argued that storm uses lightning the most in comics becusse visually it pops out more. this absolutely makes no sense seeing how many telepaths run around using their powers in comics but I mentioned her abilities go far beyond lightning. what abilities outside of wind and lightning would you like her to shown using more often:

1. radiation

2. electromagnetic manipulation

3. air pressure

4. internal manipulation

5. cosmic

6. divine

for me I would definitely like to see her cosmic and divine abilities used and explored more.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    There need to be more X-Women of color. Dani don't even have her powers as of now.
    They have them but they are in limbo.. Karma, Frenzy, Monet, CeCe shoud all be used.They could bring back Sway

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    You know Marvel doesn't give 2 Turds of that. Only the ones that matter...and quite frankly none of them matter in the eyes of Marvel.

Except maybe IronHeart and Kamala Khan.
    And Moon Girl... and America.. those are the four they love ... they dont care anything about the rest of the women of color in Marvel.. Firebird should be in avengers movie.. she should be part of the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    They have them but they are in limbo.. Karma, Frenzy, Monet, CeCe shoud all be used.They could bring back Sway
    they need to be used and prominent just as their white characters are. it serves no purpose if they are in.limbo.

Speak on more visual power display.
    I would love to see some Snow or Blizzard ice effect.
    Haven't seen Storm make an indoor flood in like never.
    Has she ever created a whirlpool?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Speak on more visual power display.
    I would love to see some Snow or Blizzard ice effect.
    Haven't seen Storm make an indoor flood in like never.
    Has she ever created a whirlpool?
    omg.. these writers today probably wouldnt think.she should be able to make a flood because that's not weather lol.

and I believe she has made a water spout but I'm not sure about a whirlpool... well actually let me check.

I thought this was one but its not really a whirlpool

I think this classifies as a whirlpool.

BANNED

I love that Ororo also ships Sage & Bishop.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    There need to be more X-Women of color. Dani don't even have her powers as of now.
    Men too honestly. And the ones we have need to be elevated more. Like where the hell did Frenzy go?